Sooner or later

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

When Jessica turned around and recognized me, the smile on her face changed completely. Now an evil grin covered her face making me shiver inside.

''Jessica, this is Chanyeol and Amber. Guys this is my sister Jessica'' said Krystal smiling and putting her arm over her sister shoulder.

''oh it's so nice to meet you! I'm jessica'' she said, walking up to me and giving me a hug.

I stayed frozen without making any movement. I know Chanyeol noticed how uncomfortablee I was because he places his hand on my hip and moved me closer to him ''It's nice to meet you Jessica'' he said giving her the elf smile everybody loves.

''It's nice to meet you too!'' she said smiling widely. What a fake

The small converstation between the three of them continued for about 5 minutes. She would give me evil stares when no one was looking and from time to time she would hit Chanyeol playfully as if she was the girlfriend. Was she trying to flirt with him to make me jealous? I looked up at Chanyeol and saw he didnt mind a all. On the contrary, he liked it.

''Oh! Chanyeol can I show you something for a moment? I know you are rapper of EXO and i have this tape of this amazing american rapper up in my room and I would like you to hear it!'' she said smiling and jumping a little bit.

I looked at chanyeol, waiting for his answer. ''Yeah sure!'' he said without even looking at me.

My mouth opened a little in shock before he unwrapped his arm from my waist and said ''i'll be right back!'' and left with Jessica.

Krystal looked at me and said ''don't worry. I'm sure Jessica wont do anything to Chanyeol''. Can she read minds or something?

I nodded and walked to a couch near the door. People were talking among each other, some were drinking beer, some wine and some sodas. I, didn't feel like drinking or eating something. All I could think about was Chanyeol and Jessica. What were they doing? Are they actually listening to the rap song? were they kissing? all of those questions were running through my head before I felt someone tap my shoulder

''why is this beautiful lady all by herself in this lovely night?'' said a sweet voice.

I looked up and saw Baekhyun smiling at me ''Hi Bacon! when did you get here?'' I ask

''just now'' he smiled ''where's chanyeol?'' he asks looking around.

I roll my eyes and say ''him and Jessica are listening to some rap tape in her room''

Baekhyun raises his eyebrows ''why didn't you go with them?''

Actually, I never thought about it. Why didnt I go? I'm his girlfriend after all and I dont trust Jessica. She can hurt me physically and mentally but she better not mess with my man.

I got up ''Lets go'' I said as I grabbed Baekhyun's arm and took him towards the direction that they left.

''what are you doing?'' asks Baekyun looking like a lost puppy. I promised myself that I would never go after a man because of jealousy, but I guess I was wrong. I love Chanyeol too much to risk anything.

 I ignored Baekhyun and jogged towards the door.

My hand touched the handle but didn't open it right away. I tried to listen to listen to the ''rap song'' Jessica wanted to show him but there was no noise. Just quiet.

''what do you think they're doing?'' asked Baekhyun.

I turned my face to face him and shook my head.

Baekhyun's looked at the handle ''Open it Amber, Open it now'''

I took a deep breath and openend the door as fast as I could.

There I saw, the thing that I feared the most.