''Love''

Oh, Dear Neighbor

I looked at Chanyeol, confused, and frowned ''What are you talking about?'' I asked.

Jessica started crying even more. Her cheeks were red, her cheeks and nose a light shade of pink. ''How can you be so fake! you know everything you've done to me! You've bullied me since you meet me because you thought I was too pretty!''

Hold the up.

''Chanyeol..do you believe any word she's saying?'' I asked. In my head I could hear a little voice saying ''He believes everything she's saying'' but my heart is saying ''He believes you''. I don't know which one to take seriously. After seeing how he talked to me when I got here. The way he hugged her and his long fingers caressed her cheek made me doubt my heart. He believed her.

''I do.'' He said, walking towards Jessica and holding her by her waist. ''I can't believe I feel in love with a monster''

''How do you know she's telling the truth?'' I asked. Even though I knew that he wouldn't believe me, something in me wished otherwise.

''I talked with some people. She called them and they told me everything. How just last week you threw hot soup on her. Its just evil. How could you be so evil towards an innocent person like Jessica?''

Right there, in that moment I realized that the ''love'' Chanyeol had for her wasn't true. She knew that all those romantic words he has said to her were all fake. Those kisses he had given her meant nothing, those passionate nights they spent together were nothing.

How do I know that?

Because if he trutly loved her, he wouldn't even listen to anything Jessica was saying.

''I really can't believe you Chanyeol. I really can't'' I said as the tears flowed down my cheeks '' There are things I haven't said to you because I didn't want you to feel pity towards me. I didn't want you to be with me because of the truth I'm about to tell you. This girl, Jessica, is the one that has been bullying me since I started school. She soup accident.. she did that to me. She would make fat jokes about me, she would humiliate me every single day. I was depressed. Until you came into my life. You taught me how to love myself. You made me feel things that I've never felt before but I guess all those moments between us were all lies. If you really loved me, you wouldn't have believed this girl, but instead believe the girl that has been with you through everything''

Chanyeol didn't say anything.

Jessica stopped crying and looked at me, with her eyes full of hatred she said ''what about these scars?'' she pulled her shirt up and her flat stomach was covered in scars. ''You caused them! You kicked me senseless in the bathroom! you spit on my face and told me I was worthless.''

My eyes widened in shock. This girl is accusing me of giving her those scars? I've never touched her. I barely even look at her! How could i have done any of that?

''..Is it true?'' asked Chanyeol '' was it you?''

I lost it.

''I just ing told you I've never bullied her! She's lying Chanyeol! Can't you just see it!'' I said with tears in my eyes ''I you truly love me, you will walk away from her and tell me you believe me.''

I waited it for 30 seconds but he didn't move.

''You believe her.'' I said feeling defeated. ''If you don't believe me after everything I've told you then there's no use. You got what you wanted Jessica. You can keep Chanyeol, you can keep the boys, you can keep whatever you want. I'm done'' I said without looking at chanyeol.

I walked towards the house and saw Xiumin. I walked towards him and gave him a fake smile ''Hey Xiumin! Can I borrow your car keys?''

Xiumin looked at me suspiciously ''for what?

''I think I left my sunglasses in your car the other day when you drove me to the mall. I just want to get them really quick before I forget''

''Oh sure! Here you go!'' he said and gave me his car keys. I hugged him tightly and held my tears back.

''Hey are you okay?'' he asked, breaking the hug

''Yes I'm fine. Thank you for everything xiumin. I love you and the guys so much.'' I said smiling lightly before I left.

I ran towards the car and got in. I started the engine and looked at the house. ''I'm going to miss all of you'' I said to myself and left towards my house.

I need to pack up and leave.

If Chanyeol didn't believe me, then nobody will.