Messed up feelings

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

For a moment, I thought about getting away from  Baekhyun and ask him why he kissed me, but for some strange reason I couldn't bring myself to break the kiss. It was just perfect. My first kiss was just how I imagined it.

When we broke the kiss Baekhyun smiled at me warmly. I smiled back and looked up at the night sky. It was shining brightly, congratulating me for losing the innocence of my lips to someone I trust. Even though I do not have those types of  feelings for Baekhyun, I think he was the perfect person to give my first kiss to. He wouldn't judge me if my kissing abilities were bad.

''Sorry about that. The moment was so perfect and I though a kiss was the icing on the top of the cake'' said Baekhyun after being in silence for 5 minutes.

I chuckled but agreed with him. The night was actually pretty romantic. ''I agree''

When I looked to the direction were the guys were, I saw someone running that way. I tapped Baekhyun's shoulder and pointed at the person running. He looked that way and chuckled ''that's Chanyeol'' he said.

I looked at him with wide eyes ''how do you know?''

Baekhyun chuckles ''he is the only person that I know that runs like he is running on lava''

I laughed layed down on Baekhyun's lap. For the first time I couldn't care less if Chanyeol saw our kiss. It just didn't matter to me right now, but I know it will kill me in the morning. Baekhyun smiled at me and I smiled back. For some strange reason, I felt more comfortable around him after the kiss. It feels like I have nothing to hide from him anymore or restrain myself from doing anything around him, exepct being around him  of course.

Baekhyun is the owner of my lips innocence now..

how weird does that sound.

~.~

Is now 5 Am and we just parked in front of our houses. We all got out of the bus and thanked the driver for staying up so late and drive us back.

''Today was fun'' I said ''Ill see you guys tomorrow'' I said waving them goodbye and walking towards my house. When I was about to enter my house I heard someone call out my name.

My heart speed up and I couldn't breathe for a couple of seconds. I calmed myself down and turned around ''hey Chanyeol''

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck and walked closer to me ''Hey Amber''

I tilted my head to the side and asked ''are you okay?''

Chanyeol sighs and looked down to me. I felt so tiny when I am around him. He is a giant and I am a small ant compared to him. ''Actually there is something I need to tell you. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it''

I nodded and waited for him to continue. ''We've know each other for years now right?'' he asks running his hands through his now messy hair. I sighed as I though how is it possible for him to still  look handsome with messy hair? Are you a god or something?

''Yeah'' I answered.

Chanyeol bit his lip before he continued'' I've liked your sister for a long time now but there is something that has been making me uncomfortable since you told me that you were dating Baekhyun''

Did he find out about the truth? My heart beat speed up and my palms started to get sweaty. Damn.. why do they need to get so sweaty when I'm nervous?

''What is it?'' I ask putting my hands inside my pockets nervously. I look at the floor, hoping that he wouldn't tell me that I was a liar.

Chanyeol sighed placed his hands on my shoulder. I looked up and stared at his beautiful brown eyes ''I don't know what's going on with me but something has been happening to me. When I see you and Baekhyun together now..I don't understand why..I feel jealous when I think about you and him being a couple''

My eyes widened and I look at him in shock. Is he seriously jealous? ''Are you jealous that you don't have the relationship me and Baekhyun have with Mia?'' I ask looking down again.

Chanyeol grabs my chin and makes me look at him ''I feel that nobody should have you if its not me. I feel so stupid because I'm a confused idiot right now! I know you might be thinking that I'm an idiot but I don't know how to explain what's happening to me. Its like when I saw you and Baekhyun together something in my clicked.. I don't know why. I just need to do something to confirm what I feel right now''

My heart started beating fast when Chanyeol's face was getting closer to mine. I closed my eyes as I waited for his lips to crash into mine..but the door behind me opened and Mia interrupting the moment that I have been waiting for the last 5 years.

~.~

hi guys! i know this is a short chapter but I've been busy yesterday and today~ since I start school tomorrow I've been buying the stuff that I need and organizing everything >.< its just a mess! but I promise the next chapter will be long :) enjoy this update and tell me what you think about it ^^ thank you reading Oh, Dear neighbor and giving me your support ^^