Nightmare

Oh, Dear Neighbor

The room was empty.

Chanyeol nor Jessica where in the room. Me and Baekhyun walked inside and looked around. The room was painted in a dark shade of green covered with pictures of Jessica and paintings. On the bed, there were some tapes and some folders. 

''Where are they?'' Asks Baekhyun as he walks towards the only door, apart from the exit, in the room. He opens it, looks around and frowns ''not here''

''I knew I shouldn't have let him go with her! She must have done something to him'' I said as I walked out of the room.

''Whoa whoa hold up there. What do you mean ' she must have done something with him'? it was probably Chanyeol. He must have taken her somewhere'' said Baekhyun, looking upset.

I stopped and looked at him ''What is that supposed to mean?''

''Jessica wouldn't have left with him. She's very respectful.'' said Baekhyun.

He's so naive. He already has this image of her that doesn't describe who she is at all. He's too fooled by his love for her.

''are you saying that Chanyeol forced her to leave with him?'

''Took you a while''

''You're a ing '' I said and walked away

''Excuse me?'' Said Baekhyun grabbing my arm '' Just because your dear boyfriend is not man enough to settle down with one chick doesn't mean ''m a ing ''

Oh hell no. That's it. I got my arm free and slapped him as hard as I could. My hand stung hard but it was worth it ''Don't talk about Chanyeol when clearly the here is Jessica'' 

I left a shocked Baekhyun behind and left to look for Chanyeol. As I walked around the house, I saw a couple of me and Chanyeol's friends. I saw TVXQ, SHINee and more. I see all there people but there's still no sign of Chanyeol.

I see Chen walking around with Tao. ''Guys!'' I scream over the loud music. Surprisingly, they notice me and walk towards me ''What's up shorty?'' Asks Tao.

  I ignore him , he knows very well that I hate that nickname, and asked for Chanyeol. ''Sorry kiddo. Haven't seen him all night''

I thank them and start walking towards the front of the house. When I get there, I see some people hanging outside but still Chanyeol's not here.

 

After almost giving up, I did something that I should've done a long time ago. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed his number. On the fourth ring he answered.

''Where are you?'' I asked, happy that he picked up his phone because if he hadn't I would have gone insane.

''I'm in the backyard. We need to talk'' said Chanyeol, coldly, before hanging up. What is his problem? I should be mad not him.

I walked towards the backyard and something that boiled my blood. I was too afraid of Jessica but now I'm not. She can mess upo with me, she can humiliate me, hurt me but don't mess with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol was hugging Jessica. His hand was on her back, carefully caressing it as if they were a couple. Jessica sobbed and hugged him tighter

''It's okay. It's not your fault. How could I have been so blind?'' said Chanyeol.

''What is going on here?'' I asked. My hands clenched in a tight fist and heart breaking slowly into little pieces.

''Jessica told me everything. You're such a monster! How could you treat someone like that?''  Said Chanyeol with so much hatred on his voice. This was a side of him that I didn't even believe existed.

''what are you talking about?!'' I ask, confused and hurt. The tears threatened to escape but I held them back. I must be strong and not show any type of weakness in front of not only Jessica, but Chanyeol too.

''I know the real you now. You're the most ed up bully in the entire world''