Happily ever after? Part 1

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

Today is the day where this chapter of my life officially closes, when the resent and love I had for Chanyeol completely disappears from my life. Today is the end to a life I didn't want. After me and Baekhyun realized that what we wanted for each other was more than just a friendship, I finally saw that the future will not look bad for me. When I came back to Korea I never expected to fall in love again with a different man. Hell, I didn't even want to be with anyone else that wasn't Chanyeol, but sometimes life changes into something you could have never imagined.

"Where here." Said Baekhyun as he parked his Porsche into the church's parking lot. As expected, the place was filled with people. There were expensive cars parked in all the parking spots of the church, the security was trying to calm down the screaming fans outside the church and the paparazzi who couldn't stop taking pictures of the celebrities that arrived.

I was taken away from my thoughts, as I felt the door being opened by one of the body guards. "Welcome" he said loudly, trying to get his voice heard from the hundreds of screaming fans. I smiled at him and waited for Baekhyun to get to my side of the car so we can walk in together. When the second bodyguard opened up his door and he got out, the screams got louder and louder. He smiled and waved at the fans before he walked towards me, grabbed me by my waist and kissed my lips.

I looked at him, shocked, until he smiled "I need to show the world who the woman I am in love with is" he said with a wink.

I chuckled as we walked towards the entrance of the church, ignoring the desperate cries of the fans and paparazzi after the kissed we just shared. Now the world knows about me and him. Honestly, I am kind of glad that he did that. Now the world not only knows that me and Baekhyun are together, but that what me and Chanyeol had is locked and put away forever.

The church was amazingly beautiful. It was decorated with white and gold colors and a little bit of pink. The flowers were pink and white. They were mixed with white roses, pink lilies and baby's breath. One the pathway towards the altar, a white and golden carpet spread all the way towards the entrance of the church. What I really loved was that the carpet had C & H printed on it in golden. I've always wanted to do  that for my wedding. I believe it's beautiful because as they will walk over that carpet and boyfriend and girlfriend, but also as husband and wife.

Me and Baekhyun walked towards the front seats of the church. There I saw the boys, dressed neatly in black suits and their dates on their side. Suho's date was a beautiful and young business woman. I've heard from some people that she is working with him for his label company and that they have been getting closer. Chen, Tao, Kai and Kris, came a lone because according to them, they do not have any time for relationships right now. Xiumin and Kyungsoo also brought a business woman as their dates. They meet at Suho's company but they are just friends for now. Lay brought his sister to the wedding. Lay, like the sweetheart he is, brought his lovely mother to the weeding Luhan and Sehun brought girls who I still have not meet, but hopefully I will soon.

"You guys look incredible" I say as me and Baekhyun sit down next to Kai and his date. They smiled at me and thanked me. The look on their faces show so much emotion for this day.  They are all exited that their close friend is finally getting married and finding his own happiness. I am happy for him as well. With all honesty, I hope him and his beautiful bride have a wonderful life together.

"Hello everybody" I hear a very familiar voice say from behind us. All of us turn around and see a smiling Chanyeol. He is wearing a black tuxedo with his hair parted sideways. He looks at me and smiles wider than what he was before "You wore the dress" He said.

I smiled and nodded. "How could I not? It's a beautiful dress plus is the bride's request"

Baekhyun elbowed my arm lightly, confused, but I just looked at  him and told him I'll explain everything later. The dress, in fact is a big hit. People have come up to me to ask me who the designer is but I just tell them I have no idea. I tried looking for  tag in the dress but there wasn't any. I do not know who made this dress and honestly I really don't care, all I care about is that it is a beautiful gift form the bride and it would be rude not to wear it today.

"I am so happy for you, man. Heeyoung is truly the perfect girl for you" Said Sehun as he got up and hugged him tightly. All the boys followed and hugged him but I just smiled at him. Everybody in this room knows what we once had. They knew how much we loved each other and how hard it was for us to separate. Hugging him tightly like all the other boys did will not be good, specially right now.

"The bride is here! Everybody get up please" said the priest.

Everybody got up and face the entrance of the church. Heeyoung's bridesmaids entered the church in short and fluffy pink dress with prink shoes. They walked amongst the groomsmen who some where Chanyeol's friends from University and some I don't know. I was surprised when I heard that the boys will not be Chanyeol's groomsmen. They told me that when they were arranging the wedding they all got into a conflict and decided not to be his best man but when they finally made up, other people were already assigned. The fight? They do not want to tell me what happened but Mia told me that it involved what me and Chanyeol once had.

After the bridesmaid and the groomsmen entered the church and got in their places, the bride made her entrance. She looked stunning. She was wearing a white long dress that dragged behind her. It was heart shaped at  the top with shiny diamonds that spread towards the lower part of the dress. The lower part of the dress was beautifully decorated with designs of flowers with a little bit of diamonds but not as much as the top. He hair was styled into loose curls and the only accessory she had was a tiara on her head.

As she walked, Chanyeol's eyes teared up. His smile never leaving his face, he reached forward to grab his wide's hand. They both turned around to face the priest and the wedding finally started. We all sat down and hear the priest talk for a while but honestly, I wasn't even listening. I just looked at Chanyeol and Heeyoung as they were holding each other hands and casually and quietly muttered each other "I love you". They just looked so happy. I'm not saying that when me and Chanyeol broke up, it didn't hurt like hell, but I am happy that we did break up because if he didn't, he wouldn't have found true happiness.

"Do you, Park Chanyeol, accept Heeyoung to be your beloved wife?" said the priest, looking at Chanyeol with a smile on his face.

"I do" said Chanyeol smiling lovingly at Heeyoung.

"Do you, Kim Heeyoung, accept Chanyeol as your beloved husband? Asked the priest, now looking at Heeyoung.

"I do" answered Heeyoung

"With the power invested in me, I declare you Husband and Wife" said the Priest, making everyone, including me, stand up and applaud.

Chanyeol and Heeyoung stood at the altar kissing each other passionately. The boys and me looked at them and started laughing loudly. I believe it's too much for a wedding! The priest, finally noticing the way they're kissing, coughs loudly to get Heeyoung and Chanyeol's attention which fortunately works. They break the kiss and look at each other laughing loudly. They waved to the crowd and ran out of the church.

I looked at Baekhyun as I wiped my laughing tears from my face. "That was hilarious" I said, now more calm.

He chuckled and kissed me lightly "I know it was".

I chuckled with him and hugged him tightly. I felt his hand caress the top of my head and for a moment I found peace. It's like there is nobody around us but jut me and him. He has help me go through so much these past months. I am so sure that if he wasn't here with me, I wouldn't be here. I would be back in the states working like a dog non stop, trying to get distracted from the fact  hat Chanyeol just got married.

"Is there anything you guys need to tell us?" asks Chen, looking extremely confused.

Baekhyun laughed and told everyone that we started dating. At first, they didn't believe it but after we kissed again, they finally realized that we are in fact, a couple. None of them opposed to the idea of us being a couple, on the contrary, they congratulated us. They finally see that we started a new chapter in ours lives.

When we start walking towards the parking lot, Xiumin taps my shoulder and asks to talk privately with me. I excuse myself from the crowd and walk towards him to the side of the church. He doesn't look concerned but he does look a little bit confused.

"Where did you get that dress from?" He asks as soon as he makes sure that no one followed us.

"Heeyoung,  why?"  I ask getting closer to him.

Was I not supposed to wear this dress or something? Was it a confusion?

"Amber, Chanyeol got this dress years ago, right before you left. He said he was going to give it to you for when he propose to you" He said, looking at with disbelief "Did he seriously give it to you?"

"Wait..he was going to propose to me?" I ask.

That's not possible. We were too young to get married at that time. This has to be a mistake

"He was but then you left and  he couldn't. He did love you a lot Amber. More than you could have ever imagined"

 

~.~

Channyy was going to proposeee? waaattt?

I was planning on making this the final chapter but i think its too long and just decided to cut it in half! Ill update the final chapter before sunday! please comment and tell me  what you think! byee!!