Oh Chanyeol..

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

''Here comes the walking ball!'' screams a random boy as I walk through the crowded hallways of  Seoul High. As I walk through I hear people whispering among themselves about me. Some of them are holding back their laughter and some don't even bother to hide it.

''Stop it already!'' says a familiar voice behind me, making all the whispers and laughter stop. I smile and turn around. I knew he will defend me, like he always does.

''Hey Amber'' smiles Yunho walking towards me.

Yunho is known for being the pretty boy of Seoul High. His small and perfect features makes every single girl drool, except me. I only see Yunho as my best friend. Nothing else.

''Hey Yunho. Ready to go home?'' I ask as we start walking towards the exit door. As we walk together I see every girl looking at Yunho with love and looking at me with hatred. Every single day is the same thing.

''Of course! Its the last day of school and all I want to do is have fun and spend it with my girl!'' said Yunho as he places his arm around my shoulders. I laugh and wrap my arms around his waist. I'm so exited to get out of school. The bullying will decrease in these 3 months and I will have time to spend it with the people that I love.

'' I'll take you home.'' Says Yunho as he pulls me towards the school's parking lot.

''you don't have to Yunho, my house is 5 minutes away from here'' I said as I unwrap my arm from his wait and stand in front of him.

''shh'' says Yunho, placing his index finger on my lips, ''don't argue and get in the car. ''

I roll my eyes and follow his orders. Gosh he is so stubborn.

The way home was just like always. Me and Yunho singing along his collection of CDs and me laughing when Yunho's voice breaks. Moments like this make me forget about all the hardships that I go through daily.

''so..I am inviting myself over to your house tonight. So get ready to watch movies with this guy'' says Yunho pointing at himself.

he does this all the time. He invites himself over and he always takes me out when ever he wants. He always gets what he wants. He is lucky that he is so special to me, if not...I would slap him and tell him that he is not the boss of me.

''we are here. See you tonight my lady'' said Yunho kissing before kissing my cheek.

I smile and nod ''see you tonight''

Yunho smiles and I get out of the car. I wave goodbye and wait for the car do disappear from my sight. As the car disappears 2 black vans stops at the house in front of us. My heart stars to race and my hands start to get sweaty. 

I look at the vans and the members of Exo start to exit the vans. Suho sees me standing there and smiles at me.

''Hey Amber'' he says waving. I wave back and smile. Exo members are one of the few people that I know that don't look at my weight. They only look at my personality and the way I behave around them. I guess I got lucky to meet them.

''Hi suho'' I say waving back. The other boys notice my presence and greet me as well.

I look among the boys for that special boy but he is not there. Where is he? I haven't seen him in days because of his schedule. He has been going to radio shows, Tv shows and he is filming a tv drama with T-ara's Jiyeon.

The boys walk towards me and smile ''guess what?'' asks D.O

''mmmm'' I said placing my hand under my chin and pretending to guess ''Don't know. Tell me''

''well....you give up easily. Well, we finished out promotions for growl and our schedule will less busy now'' said D.O smiling widely. They deserve to have a break. They have been working really hard lately and they need to rest.

''That's great guys! I am very happy for you'' I said smiling. Now we can spend more time together as friends.

''Where is Chanyeol?'' I ask.

I look at Baekhyun and he smiles. He is the only person that knows that I have feelings for Chanyeol.He found out after he saw my phone's wallpaper which was a picture of Chanyeol on stage. He asked my if I had feelings for Chanyeol and I couldn't lie to him. I told him that Chanyeol asked me to help him with my sister Mia and he has helped me to go through it.

I know that Chanyeol will never like me. I mean why would he? I am disgusting. Nobody will ever want to be with me.  So why should I stop Chanyeol from being happy with my sister? It would be selfish if I didn't help him.

''He's wrapping up the drama he is filming. He should be here in about 20 minutes.'' said Tao stretching.

''well if you guys want you guys can come tonight to my house. Yunho will bring a movie and maybe we can watch it all together'' I suggested smiling.

The boys smiled ''that is a great Idea. we will be here at 9'' said Kris.

''cool. Bye guys'' I said waving goodbye and walking towards my house.  .

When I walk into my house I am greeted by my sister. She walks towards me and hugs me tightly. I sigh as I wrap my arms around her. Her waist is so small. Sometimes I get scared to hug her, Im scared that I might break her.

''how was school today?'' she asked.

I nod and walked pass her  towards my room ''It could have been worse''

Mia sighed and walked behind me ''what happened?''

I've never told Mia or the boys about my bullying problem. Why should I? It would just make things worse. I would be surrounded by pity and they will start treating me differently because of that. I don't want that.

''Nothing. I am just happy that school is over'' I said throwing my backpack to the floor and throwing myself to the bed. I am so tired. I wish I could be back to the States but I can't. My parents are there and we don't want to be close to them. They were alcoholics and would hit us for no reason. We escaped when we were younger and we ended up here. I don't remember how since I was really young. My sister knows but she doesn't want to tell me for some strange reason. She says I am not ready to know yet.

''Oh okay. So what are you going to do today?'' she asks laying down on my bed with me

''The boys and Yunho are coming over tonight. Do you mind?'' I ask looking at her.

A smile appeared on her lips and her eyes started to shine ''That sounds great! I have to go to a photo shoot today but it will only take about 2 hours. I will be back before 9''

My sister is one of the hottest models in Korea. She is loved by everyone and everybody wants to be her or want to be around her. She is the totally opposite of me.  Her curvy body and beautiful face make every girl jealous and every boy drool.

She is the one that supports us economically. She wants me to finish school and become somebody that society will need. I owe her my life.

''Okay.Have fun at your photo shoot'' I said as she stands up and leaves my room. I get up and walk to my window. Through my window you can see the street and Exo's house. You have no clue how many times I've stood here trying to catch a glimpse of Chanyeol. I'm pathetic right?

A white car appears in sight and stops in front of Exo's house. After a couple of seconds Chanyeol steps out of the passenger seat looking as handsome as ever. I felt my heart speed up and a smile appeared randomly.

He is wearing black shorts, a white tee and black converse, his hair is messy and he is wearing his glasses. He looks so handsome. The white car leaves but he stands there looking at my house. After a while he smiles and walks over.

Then I see my sister walking out. They both hug and greet each other. I sigh as I see how happy Chanyeol looks. Why can't you look like that when you see me? 

why?

''Where are you going?'' asks Chanyeol smiling widely

''I'm going to a photoshoot.''Answers my sister as she puts her scarf around her neck. I close my eyes and try to stop myself from listening to them but I can't help it.

''Oh, want me to take you?'' asks Chanyeol smiling and pointing at one of the vans

''sure! Thank you Chanyeol'' says my sister before the both start walking towards the car.

I sigh and sit down on my bed. ''Don't you dare to cry Amber! Don't you dare! '' I said as tears escaped my eyes.

I'm so pathetic.

9:00PM

''Its impossible to your elbow Lay'' says Chen as everybody in the room stares at Lay. Apparently he read that you can't your elbow and he said that he will prove that theory wrong. He has been trying for the last 5 minutes and he hasn't reached it.

''I give up'' said Lay.

''Finally'' said Luhan.

''Where is Chanyeol and Mia?'' asks Yunho.

I would like to know that as well. They have been gone for hours. We tried calling them but there is no answer.

''Maybe they are busy. If you know what I mean'' says Kai winking.

I felt my heart break. Baekhyun, who was sitting next to me, placed his arm over my shoulder and brought me towards him. ''Don't listen to them'' he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and laid my head on his chest. What would I do without him?

''sorry we are late guys. Chanyeol took me out to dinner'' said Mia as her and Chanyeol enter the house. I sigh deeply and try not to look at them.

''What's wrong Amber?'' asks Mia.

I didn't notice that I have been starting at the wall this whole time. I shake my head ''nothing. Lets start the movie'' I said looking at he now.

''Hey Amber'' says Chanyeol smiling.

My heart just melts. I never though that I would fall for someone so hard. What have you done to me chanyeol?

''Hi Chanyeol'' I said smiling back. Chanyeol takes Mia's hand and brings her to the couch where me and Baekhyun are sitting. He sits next to me and Mia sits next to Chanyeol.

''Hi Yunho'' says Mia smiling.

''Hey Mia'' Says Yunho gretting her back.  ''Okay guys we will watch...Mama!''

''OH HELL NO!'' says Suho as he stands up. He has a reputation for being the scary cat of exo.

''Come on Suho! Watch it with us please?'' I ask giving him my adorable face, which only works on him.

Suho looks at me for a while and sits back down ''Fine''

''Nice'' says Baekhyun ''ask him to buy me a car and put that puppy face on'' he said making everybody laugh

''Okay! lets do this!'' says Yunho as he plays the movie.

The lights are off and everybody is enjoying their evening. This is my kind of night.

In the middle of the movie Mia stands up and walks towards Yunho. She sits next to him and puts her arm around his arm and lays her head on his shoulder.

I look at Chanyeol and saw him bite his lower lip. He suddenly stood up and walked to the backyard. I looked around and nobody noticed. They were too busy watching the movie, even Suho.

I stand up and walk towards the backyard where I see chanyeol looking up at the stars. ''are you okay?'' I ask.

Chanyeol turns around without smiling and shakes his head. I sigh and walk up to him. ''you know she likes Yunho.'' he says crossing his arms over his chest.

I can't lie. I know she does. Every time he is around she is more happy and you can see how bright her eyes are. She changes for the better.

''Yea..'' I said lowly.

''Why can't it be me?'' he asks looking at me.

I ask myself that question everyday because of you. Why can't it be me? 

''I can't answer that Chanyeol. I don't know'' I said looking away from him, trying to stop my tears from  falling. Have you ever loved somebody so much that its even hard to breath when you are around them? That's how much I love Chanyeol. It's so hard for me to be around him when all he does is talk about how sad he is that Mia doesn't like him. Do you know how much that hurts?

''can I hug you?'' he asks.

My eyes widened and my breathing stops. I feel my heart starting to beat fast and a smile tries to appear but i fight it back. ''ye-'' I said but Chanyeol just stopped me and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him slowly and hugged him back. Its the first time that we've hugged in months. How much I've missed it.

''I just need someone to help me go through this. Have you ever liked someone and that somebody likes someone else? Its hard Amber'' he whispered.

Only if you knew Chanyeol...

Only if you knew...

.......................................

 First chapter! I hope you guys like it! ^^