Unwanted Marriage- 9

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

" Kim Taeyeon, we need to talk. " Baekhyun sternly spoke, eyes glued on Taeyeon's pale face. Taeyeon took a step back and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

 

" Go on. " She demanded, tooking another step back as Baekhyun walked closer to her. One step back, a step forward from Baekhyun. Another step back from Taeyeon, another step forward from Baekhyun until Taeyeon's body reached the big pillar of the porch. She tried to make another attempt but Baekhyun quickly grabbed her shoulders and brought her body closer to his body, causing the latter to gasp. He leaned his face closer and rested his forehead on Taeyeon's. Their breath was battling on each other's face as eyes locked on each others.

 

" You are mine. " Baekhyun said in one breath while tightening the grips on Taeyeon's shoulders. He slid his hands down and tightly wrapped them on Taeyeon's tiny waist. Taeyeon bit her lips and tried to free herself from Baekhyun but Baekhyun just tightened the hug more.

 

" I am not yours! " Taeyeon replied, trembling at her own words. Baekhyun smirked and leaned in a bit more closer than before, making their nose touching each others. Taeyeon gulped down and shut her eyes close. She couldn't bear this anonymous feeling that was so weird but in the same time excited her to death. God, please.. Don't let me fall deeper for him that what I already have. I am not ready for a heartbreak yet, God..

 

" We are going to get married soon. " Baekhyun whispered, breathless. Honestly, he was by this position. Their body was touching each others, lips almost three cms away. He bit his lips as hard as he could, wanting to brush away the lust that was crazily building in his body.

 

" You can go out with Jessica but I can't? " Taeyeon finally spoke after a while. She was mesmerized by Baekhyun's y breathless voice. God, what is this foreign feeling?

 

" She asked me out. "

 

" And he asked me out. " Taeyeon fought back. Baekhyun bit his lips harder and he could feel sweats were starting to drip on his forehead.

 

" I don't care. " Baekhyun whispered and finally closed the gap between their lips. He glid his hand on Taeyeon's back while the other hand was firmly wrapped on her waist. Taeyeon widened her eyes and calculated to pull off, but she didn't. She was afraid if she pulled off, her chance might just flew away. She slowly closed her eyes and enjoyed the passionate kiss as she started responding to it. Baekhyun professionally played their lips together and asked for entrance but Taeyeon was too blur to understand that. Baekhyun slightly nibbled Taeyeon's lower lip,  causing her to gasp a bit. Baekhyun quickly took the chance to insert his tounge and his tounge started to explore her sweet cavern. The battle of the tounges began when Taeyeon decided to join Baekhyun's tounge. Two minutes passed as they passinately kissed.

 

" Oii, get a room you two! " Kai shouted from the balcony, but this time with a pants on. Baekhyun and Taeyeon quickly pulled off and gasped for air. After getting their sense back, they both looked up and blushed when they saw Kai was naughtily smirking up there. " Baekhyun-ah, wait 'till after your marriage, ehh? Let me teach her about the 'thing' first! " He added, never leaving the smirk on his face. Baekhyun mentally face-palmed and turned his head around, trying to hide the pink blush that was plastered on hs cheeks while Taeyeon just covered her face with her hands.

 

" Shut up, Jong In! " Baekhyun shouted back. Kai laughed evilly and tipped his shoulder.

 

" Poor you, Baekhyun. Taeng is too innocent for that. "

 

" Oh, really? Her kissing skill was pretty good just now. " Baekhyun fought. Kai widened his eyes and stared at Taeyeon with disbelief.

 

" Taeng, where did you learn that? "

 

" I don't know! " Taeyeon shyly screamed while running inside the mansion, leaving Baekhyun and Kai outside. Well, Kai was at the balcony.

 

" Come inside. DoTa2! "

 

" Jinjja?! "

 

" Yeah. " Baekhyun quickly walked inside the mansion and welcomed by Kai who was holding a box. Baekhyun approached him and took the box from his hand.

 

" Where did you get this? " He asked in amazement.

 

" I bought it, babo. Come on, let's play it. Whoever loses need to cook us dinner. " Kai challenged. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter