Unwanted Marriage- 1

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

 

  " Ahjumma~ can you make me some sandwich and smoothie? Pretty please~ " Taeyeon requested with her cute voice. Eyes widened, lip pouted. The old house maid, Mrs Choi smiled and nodded before walking to the kitchen. Taeyeon smiled in victory and sat down on the chair at the dining area to continue back her job, reading a manga. Naruto. 

 

   Kai rubbed his eyes tiredly as he walked down through the stairs. He turned his heels towards his beloved sister and ruffled her hair, causing the girl to whince like a kid. Kai giggled slightly and pulled a chair in front of her.

 

 " Naruto? The new edition one? " He asked, interested. Taeyeon nodded with her eyes still glued on the pages. Kai pulled out another book that was hidden under the manga piles and flipped the pages. " What is this? Cleo? Since when did you start reading this kind of magazine? " He asked, amused. Taeyeon looked up from the manga and pouted.

 

 " It is just a cover up from daddy. I will pretend that I am reading that magazine instead of Naruto. " She said, smirking. Kai rolled his eyes and leaned his body onto the chair.

 

 " Seriously, Taeng.. You're 20 years old already. And do you know what does that mean? " He questioned, raising his eyebrows. Taeyeon frowned and shook her head as she continued back her reading. Kai groaned in frusration and quickly closed the manga that his sister was reading, making the latter to send him a death glare. 

 

 " Hey, what was that for? I'm reading! " She protested. Kai merong-ed and hid the book under his arms.

 

 " Not until you listen to me. " He commanded. Taeyeon smacked her lip and crossed her arms.

 

 " What is it? "

 

 " You're already 20 years old, not two and not 12. But 20. That means, by any time.. You will get married. That's a must. " Taeyeon broke into laughter upon hearing Kai's words.

 

 " I don't want to get married yet, babo-ya! " She spoke between her ahjumma laugh. So not lady-like! 

 

 " I know! But I think you need to change your attitude. Walk properly, sleep properly, talk gently, laugh politely, eat slowly and everything. You need to change that all. I think mom really wants to see those in you, Taeng. " Kai advised, hoping that Taeyeon would not suspect him anything. He already agreed to dad to help Taeyeon in changing her attitude. And yes, he knows about this planned-marriage. Taeyeon squinted her eyes and cocked her eyebrows.

 

 " You're acting weird, Kkamjjong. Since when did you become so caring about my life? " Taeyeon asked suspiciously. Kai gulped down slowly and rubbed the back of his neck with his sweaty palm. ' Oh sh*t! She noticed it! '

 

 " Because he cares, Taeyeon-ah. " Mrs Choi interrupted while serving the foods and drinks for her masters. Kai secretly winked at the old lady as a thanks. Mrs Choi has already worked for this Kim family since Taeyeon was two. So, it has been over 18 years old and her bonding with this family is so close. Mrs Choi grinned and nodded. Actually, all of the family members already knew about this news since Mrs Kim is the type of person who can't keep secret well, but since Mr Kim pleaded her to keep this as a secret to Taeyeon, she sadly needed to shut tight.

 

 " Uwaaahhh! The sandwiches look delicious, ahjumma! Gomawo~ " Taeyeon's attention was immediately averted to the foods as soon as she was them. Kai mentally facepalmed and took the glass from the tray and gulped down the smoothie. Mrs Choi politely bowed and went back to the kitchen, leaving the two kids alone in the dining area.

 

 " So you kids are here? " Mrs Kim chirped happily as she saw her two children were having an evening talk at the dining area. She went towards her daughter and ruffled her hair. " Aigoo, my daughter has grown up beautifully. Can get married already. " She picked her lines, hoping that the young girl to notice something about the clue. But no. She was too engrossed with her sandwich. Mrs Kim's lip turned into a straight line and she heavily released a sigh.

 

   Suddenly, the main door cracked open, revealing Mr Kim still in his blazer and works suite. Mrs Kim quickly rushed towards her husband and hugged his waist.

 

 " How's she? " Mr Kim whispered. Mrs Kim pouted and shook her head.

 

 " Failure. " She whispered back. Mr Kim untied his necktie and sat down on the luxurious leather sofa.

 

 " Kim Taeyeon, may I have a little talk with you? " He asked, smiling like usual. Taeyeon dropped her sandwich onto the Noritake plate and wiped the mayonese on her lip with the back of her hand. Mr Kim sighed and gently massaged his wrinkled forehead. " Dear, how many times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter