Unwanted Marriage- 16

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV :

 

 

" Baby Taeng, wake up please~ " Baekhyun sang right into Taeyeon's ear, causing the petite woman to stir up in her sleep like a kid. He chuckled at his wife's cuteness as he leaned in and planted a kiss on her clean forehead. Taeyeon slowly cracked her eyes wide open and stared at Baekhyun with curiousity written all over her face. " You're awake. " He whispered, grinning. Looking at Baekhyun's bare torso, Taeyeon's face immediately turned into crimson red as she kept the smile. The memories from last night started travelling back into her mind, just adding the redness on her cheeks. From the bath tub that was was filled with white and red roses petals, moved towards the sofa and lastly ended at their own bed. " Hey, why are you so red? " Baekhyun asked after watching his wife's sudden change. Taeyeon snapped out from her dirty thoughts and quickly shook her head.

 

" Hey, what time is it? " She asked, changing the topic. Baekhyun turned around and glanced at the clock that was hanging on the wall before turning back to Taeyeon.

 

" 7. Why? "

 

" We should get ready. Rianti will fetch us soon. " She said, reaching down for a bathrobe that was lying on the floor. She wrapped the bathrobe around her body with her back facing the aroused Baekhyun. Baekhyun scooted his body closer to her and gently hugged her from behind, kissing her neck passionately. Taeyeon flinched at the sudden action and swiftly turned her body, facing Baekhyun who was looking at her with his y lustful eyes. " Baek.. W-What are.. you doing? We should get ready.. " She stuttered while tightening the bathrobe sash.

 

" We still have one hour left, darling.. Just a round will do. I miss you. So much.. " He spoke in a low voice, face decorated with a naughty smirk. Taeyeon widened her eyes and stood up from her spot, walking five steps away from Baekhyun. " Hey, why so scared, babe? We had three rounds last night. I still-- "

 

" Baek, stop! " Taeyeon half-shouted, covering her rosy cheeks with her hands. Baekhyun laughed at her cuteness and shook his head in amazement.

 

" You're cute, Taeng. Come on, hand me the bathrobe. You don't want me to walk around this house , right? " He teased.

 

" Of course no! Haish.. " Taeyeon obediently handed him the white bathrobe and ran into the bathroom with pouted cutely, making Baekhyun broke into a big laughter. He walked over the bathroom and knocked the tinted glass door with his back leaning onto it.

 

" Darling, can I join you? " He shouted, still smirking.

 

" Nooo! "

 

" Please~ ? "

 

" No, Byun Baekhyun! "

 

" Come on, Byun Taeyeon~ "

 

" No! Just plain no, Byun to the Baekhyun! "

 

 

♦♦

 

   Taeyeon stood in front of the big long mirror and started doing her hair. Not wanting to waste much time, she took a hair band and styled her hair into a messy bun. Before they departed to Bali, her mom had already warned her about how hot Bali's weather is. So she decided to wear a simple turqoise jumpsuit with a pair of black sandals. As she was busy applying the sunblock cream onto her face, her eyes caught a glimpse of Baekhyun who just exited the bathroom with only his brief on. Screaming, she quickly putted down her make up stuff onto the table back and turned around to give her husband a deadly glare.

 

" Baek! " She scolded, face covered with red blushes. Baekhyun pulled up his jeans and raised his brow at Taeyeon.

 

" Yes, baby? " He asked back innocently.

 

" Oh my God you.. How could you just go out with only brief on? " She said with disbelief, receiving a chuckle from Baekhyun. He wore his turqoise t-shirt and walked towards his dearly wife, before started caressing her hair.

 

" I love your shy side, but I love your dirty side more. You are so different compared to the bed Taeng and the usual Taeng. " He teased, automatically causing Taeyeon's cheeks to blush. Taeyeon turned her body around so she could face Baekhyun and softly fondled his cheeks. She leaned in closer and planted a kiss on the side of his lips before declining her head in embarrassement. Baekhyun laughed at his wife and pulled her body closer to his by pulling her tiny waist. As their forehead met, he romantically pecked her button nose and wrapped his strong arms around her petite body. They were so lost in the romantic hug, sharing their undying love for each other. " I wished I could turn back time. " He whispered, kissing her crown. Taeyeon looked up and met her husband's brown orbs as she cocked her eyebrows.

 

" Why do you say so? "

 

" I felt so stupid for declaring the unwanted marriage before. Like.. I was so wrong. And about Jessica, there's one thing that you didn't know about her. "

 

" What do you mean? " Taeyeon asked in confusion.

 

" Not here, not in Bali. "

 

 

♦♦

 

   The journey to Ubud took about 1 hour and 10 minutes from Ungasan, the place that they were staying. As they arrived at the Pura Taman Saraswati, Rianti explained to them about this gorgeous place with the full Balinese tradition. This picturesque temple honors Saraswati, The goddess of knowledge, literature and art. The temple is set within a beautiful water garden with thousands of lotus flowers. The scenery was so amazing and gorgeous.  

 

 

   From the Pura Taman Saraswati, they moved to another location. Rianti decided to take them to a Monkey Forest to watch the cute and clever monkeys that could steal people's hearts with their actions. This place is the home for a group of Balinese long-tailed macaques. The monkeys here were not shy at all. Before they entered the place, they were already warned to keep their belongings well from the monkey. As the couple were busy watching the monkeys, suddenly Baekhyun ran towards a monkey cage that contained a group of monkey's babies. Following his steps, Taeyeon was also amazed with their cuteness. A guy walked to them and started explaining to them about the monkeys' biodata and facts. Not wanting to miss the chance, the couple took a photo of them with Taeyeon holding a new born monkey and sent the photo to their family through the whatsapp application with the description of ' We will turn this baby monkey into a real human soon. Our cutie baby Baekyeon. ;) '

 

" Taeng, what is your ideal age to have a baby? " Baekhyun asked when they were inside the car to move to their next location. Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter