Unwanted Marriage- 5

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Taeyeon slowly walked towards, with Jessica and Kai giggling non-stopped behind here. She stopped her track and twirled her body around, sending a death glare to both of them. Kai stopped laughing, understood that his sister is mad. Jessica kept her laugh and replaced it with an awkward chuckle.

 

" Did I give you any permission to laugh? " Taeyeon asked coldly. Mr and Mrs Kim closed the main door and watched their kids' scene. Kai rubbed the back of his neck and looked down, while her bestfriend just kept quiet. " Get lost. " Taeyeon instructed, pointing to Jessica. Jessica widened her eyes and pointed to herself.

 

" Me?! " Taeyeon nodded and walked away, entering her bedroom. Jessica pouted and grabbed her bag. She walked to Mrs Kim and hugged her bestfriend's mom that's also treated as her own biological mom. Mrs Kim rubbed Jessica's head and kissed her lefy cheek.

 

" Stay here tonight, Sica-yah.. It's already late. " Mrs Kim persuaded. Jessica smiled gently and shook her head.

 

" I don't think so, omma.. Taeng is angry now. You know how is she when she is angry, right? Nobody dares to talk to her, so.. Let me just go home. I will come again later. " Jessica excused.

 

" If that so, let my driver send you, okay? " Mr Kim interrupted. Jessica nodded and bowed before walking out from the mansion. Mr Kim exchanged glance with his wife as he sighed heavily. " Her temper will never changes.. " He muttered in frusration.

 

" That's people's nature, dad. Let her be. " Kai chimed, still standing at the stairs.

 

" I know. And I don't want to change that. That's what makes we love her. Hye Kyo, just stop your lessons. We don't need to make her be someone else, because she is already too perfect as herself. " Mr Kim decided. Mrs Kim's face enlightened up as soon as she heard her husband's words.

 

" Jinjja? " Mrs Kim and Kai shouted in unison.

 

" Yes, dearest. Now let's go to sleep. Jong In, does she have class tomorrow? " Mr Kim asked his son, referring to Taeyeon. Kai thought for a while and nodded his head.

 

" Neh, I think so.. " Mr Kim cocked his eyebrows and tapped his chin.

 

" I thought tomorrow is Sunday? " He asked again, still with the blank face.

 

" Like usual. Extra classes for students. She's a freshman, right? " Kai explained calmly. Mr Kim nodded and stood up as he pulled his wife's hand along with his.

 

" I see. Now go to sleep, neh? Hye Kyo, kaja! " Mrs Kim nodded and followed her husband's steps towards upstair. Kai watched his parents away and decided to check on Taeyeon before he go to sleep. He carefully sprung the door open, not wanting to disturb his sister's sleep but as much to his surprise, Taeyeon was not asleep yet. A smile crooked on his handsome face as his eyes met with Taeyeon's. He walked over towards her bed and scooped his body next to her and stared at her laptop's screen. 

 

" What are you watching, Taeng? " he questioned while also watching the little bananas on the screen. Taeyeon laughed and pointed at the screen.

 

" It's minion! They are cute, right? " Kai nodded and grinned. He shifted his position and laid on Taeyeon's laps, eyes tightly shut, causing Taeyeon to stare at him weirdly. She put the laptop aside and caressed Kai's cheeks. " What's wrong, Kkmajjong? " She asked worriedly. Kai grabbed her hand and played with it, smiling slightly.

 

" Do you even realized that you're getting married, Taeng? If you are married, then there will be no more time for us to play around like this. No spongebob, no Keroro, no Naruto, no Shin Chan, Doraemon.. No sneaking out at night and going to the convenient stores to buy ice-cream, playing at play ground in the mid night, hacking each others handphone and sending random messages to people, kicking footballs at each other, watching movies together, laughing, talking, crying together, there's still a lot, Taeng... " Kai confessed sorrowly, eyes almost got teary. Taeyeon looked down and bitted her lips. All of those memories with her beloved brother started lingering back in her mind, causing tears to fall down through her cheeks slowly. She sniffled and flashed a grin to Kai.

 

" Kkamjjong, then how about like this.. "

 

" Like what? " Kai questioned at Taeyeon's unfinished sentence. Taeyeon grinned mischievously and narrowed her eyes.

 

" How about doing it right now? " She suggested. Kai bursted out into a big laugh and shook his head.

 

" Ridiculous, babo! You have class tomorrow. "

 

" Kkamjjong, it is just an extra class. I'm already too brilliant for that. Come onnnn~ " She whined, pouting cutely. Kai giggled and pulled Taeyeon's nose as he sat up straight.

 

" Grab your jacket and let's gooo! " He shouted as he ran towards the door before rushing towards his own room to take his sweatshirt. Taeyeon laughed at Kai's dorkiness and went towards her closets and took out a purple sweatshirt.

 

 

   She zipped up the zipper and stuffed her handphone into the pocket while quietly walked down towards the main door. As usual, Kai would always wait for her at the main door and secretly locked it before quietly walked out from the big gate. As they passed their mansion's area, Taeyeon heaved out a relieved sigh and took in a deep breath.

 

" Ahh~ I missed this moment! " She happily exclaimed. Kai stucked out his tounge and pulled Taeyeon's hoodie, causing the short girl to stop walking in sudden. " Aish, why did you do that? " She grumbled. Kai fixed his pant and smirked.

 

" Who reaches the convenient store will get a free ice cream! " He announced as he started running, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded. Realizing that they were actually in a 'competition' , Taeyeon immediately snapped and also started running to catch up with Kai.

 

" Yahhhh! It's not fair ~~ " She yelled while running breathlessly. Kai laughed and slowed down his pace once he reached the 24-hours convenient store. He twirled his body around and dances slightly.

 

" Taengoo! What should I do? I won already, " Kai mocked, smirking. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and entered the convenient store, leaving Kai outside. Kai laughed slightly and followed Taeyeon towards the freezers to choose the ice-creams.

 

" What should we buy? " Taeyeon asked as she searched through the freezers. Kai bent his body a bit and tilted his head.

 

" Why don't we just buy the usual ones? " He asked, glancing up to Taeyeon. Taeyeon tipped her shoulder and swiped open the freezers and bent down to reach out for her favorite ice cream bar. Strawberry! Kai also reached out his hand and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter