Sequel- Love Is Divine

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Four years passed by in the blink of an eye. Taeyeon was already working at her father's company while Baekhyun still at his place, the vice CEO of the Byun Corporation. In these three years that were filled with their sadness and happiness, their relationship was now declared as the most romantic yet clichè love story. Every moments were filled with their sweet interactions and Baekhyun's romantic ways to re-heat back their relationship everytime they finished fighting and bickering, and even though four years passed, their love towards each other had never decreased even a bit.

 

   Taeyeon stood quietly at the bathroom's basin and grabbed the pregnancy kit tightly, with tears streaming down through her cheeks like waterfall. One year of waiting, the result was still disappointing. Everytime she checked her urine, it would come out as negative,and she would cry all over the fuss. She was scared, scared that she couldn't give Baekhyun the child that they've been dreaming ever since she graduated two years ago, yet the results were all disappointing. Sobbing quietly, Taeyeon sat down on the bath tub's rail and covered with her palm as she tried to supress the sobbing sound, not wanting to wake Baekhyun up from his deep sleep. Her sorry towards the guy that she loves with all her life was mounting high, even though she knew it was all fate.

 

   Hearing the faint sobs from the bathroom, Baekhyun shot up from his laying flat position and turned over to his side, finding the spot next to him was empty without it's owner, Byun Taeyeon. He quickly stood up straight and wore back his pants before running towards the bathroom, but it was locked.

 

" Baby, open the door. What's wrong? " He half-shouted while pounding hard on the glass door. Sniffing sound. He pounded the door harder than before and continued asking for her to unlock the door. " Taeyeon, is there anything wrong? " He asked worriedly. After a few seconds of the awkward silence moment, Taeyeon finally got her sense back and quickly threw the pregnancy test into the dustbin and wiped her face before coming out from the bathroom with a fake smile. Baekhyun immediately wrapped his strong arms around her petite body and kissed her crown. " What's wrong? " He asked again, this time with his voice toned down a bit. God knew how much he loves this fragile woman. Taeyeon slowly shook her head and replied her husband's hug tightly with her face completely buried on his bare chest. 

 

" I'm sorry.. " She whispered faintly. Baekhyun cocked his eyebrows at her sudden apologize and pulled off from the tight morning hug.

 

" Why do you say so? " With his killing question, Taeyeon inclined her head and covered her entire face with her palms. She didn't want him to see her tears. Not for the hundredth times. Baekhyun carefully pulled her hands from her face and lovingly raised her face by lifting her chin using his index finger. " Tell me, honey. What's wrong? "

 

" It's negative again.. " Taeyeon sobbed loudly and turned around to leave the room, but Baekhyun was faster when he just trapped her from the back and kissed the crook of her neck romantically. " Baek, stop.. I'm so embarassed right now.. I'm such a failure, I can't even give you a child, I am so bad.. I.. " She said with her disjointed grave voice, tears still rolling down like crazy. Honestly, she was so embarassed and disenchanted with herself. She couldn't even give Baekhyun a child, and he was just too kind to her even though she couldn't give him the most precious child. She felt so bad for disappointing him. Hearing the complains from , Baekhyun tightened the back hug and caressed her tummy with his thumbs.

 

" Darling, it's all fate. Maybe it's not our time yet to have a child, and maybe God is testing us. We can keep trying and trying, we are still young and there's still a lot of times for us to keep working on it. Don't worry, baby.. " He coaxed her gently.

 

" But I'm so embarassed. You are still so kind to me but I.. "

 

" Byun Taeyeon, listen. Treasuring and loving you is my pleasure. One second of my life without you feels so empty and dull, and you come to color it with your cuteness and cheekiness. Drawing a smile on your face is the best thing I can do in my whole life, brushing off the tears from your face is definitely the best feeling ever in this whole universe and creating the tears in your eyes is my biggest sin. So, please darling.. Stop crying, brush off your tears and let me draw back your vanished smile, because there's no word that can describe how happy I am when I see your smile. You know that it hurts me to death seeing your tears, right? " He bursted his words with full of love and affection. Taeyeon bit her bottom lip as hard as she could and turned around to hug the guy that gave her so much happiness and laughs of joy. She hugged him tightly and rubbed his cheeks before planting a kiss full of love on his y lips.

 

" I love you, Baekie.. " She said and curved a weak smile on her lips. Baekhyun grinned cheekily at her smile and gladly wiped her remaining tears with his thumbs and kissed both of her eyes.

 

" Now with these kisses, I seal your eyes from producing water again. I love you more, Taeyeon. More than you would ever know. "

 

 

   The office was hectic and busy as usual, especially since it was in the morning. People were running like crazy to punch their cards and the workers were also busy cleaning the office area and making coffees for the bosses before they arrived. As their boss, Byun Baekhyun arrived at his department, he went straight to his office room and shut the door close, getting ready for his long day ahead. As he finished switching on his Apple laptop, he suddenly realized that he forgot to ask for the files from his secretary, Sungha Jung. The reason why he chose a guy instead of a girl as his secretary was obviously because he wanted to please Taeyeon's heart. He didn't want her to over-think about him and to be exact, he didn't want them to fight over a small thing like this. Lazily, he forced himself to stand up from his comfortable leather chair and walk to Sungha's table at the outside of his office room. When he just swung open the mahagony door, the voices of the female workers faintly echoed at his hearing, and this dragged him to walk over to their tables and sneakily hide behind the cubicles. He didn't know the exact reason, but he knew that he needed to eavesdrop their conversation.

 

" Sometimes I pity our boss.. " A person spoke.

 

" Boss? Which boss? " Another person asked.

 

" Of course our Byun Baekhyun. His marriage has reached it's fourth  years, yet.. They still have no child. He should've married someone better instead of that spoiled rich girl." The person from before spoke with such a melacolic voice.

 

" I know right, and it's your fault too. Didn't you tell me that you wanted to seduce him and make him fall for you instead of that girl? "

 

" I know, I know.. Should I just start my plan? I can give him a better life if he marry me, and not to mention, children too. Hayz, he is so stupid to be very honest. " The girl complained and responded with a big laugh after that. Losing his temper, Baekhyun stood out from his 'hiding' place and coolly walked towards them while loosing down his blue neck tie with a smirk plastered on his face. The girls seemed so terrified with Baekhyun's sudden appearance. He cleared his throat a bit and placed his palms on the glass table and leaned his body a bit towards them.

 

" Are you guys that happy talking about me, huh? " He asked cynically. The first person who spoke from before nervously fixed her shirt collar and repositioned herself on the chair. " Little did you know, marrying her is the best and the most wonderful thing I've ever done in my life, cause I was lucky enough to save myself from es and like you guys. Talk about me or my wife once again, or dustbin will be your last place. off, es. " He angrily warned with his whispering voice and walked away like a boss, fixing back his losed neck tie. He could bear it when people talk about him, but he would never let it pass when it comes to his family, especially the love of his life, Byun Taeyeon.

 

   As soon as Baekhyun left, the girls immediately dispersed from their 'unofficial meeting' and resumed back to their mounting unfinished works, feeling scared with their boss' outburst. Noted in mind, Byun Baekhyun is not an easy person.

 

 

   The clock finally striked the 2.00 a.m. hour, yet Baekhyun's glance was nowhere to be seen. Taeyeon nervously fiddled with her fingers and hugged her knees tightly. The variety show that was playing on the television screen couldn't distract her mind from thinking about her husband. She took her handphone from the coffee table and pressed the #1 on the touch screen, dialing straight to Baekhyun's number. After the sixth beeps, she heaved out a heavy sigh and pressed the end call button. Byun Baekhyun, where are you?

 

   One hour passed by again. Three in the morning striked. Even though it was almost morning, but Taeyeon still couldn't sleep even just a blink. Her worriedness increased minute by minute. This was her first time in their marriage history, Baekhyun didn't come home. Finally, after the bloody hours of waiting, Baekhyun's car engine roared at the front porch. Taeyeon immediately ran towards the door and spreaded it wide open, welcoming Baekhyun home with a smile. A relieved smile.

 

" Why are you late, Baekie? " She asked as she took the briefcase from Baekhyun. Baekhyun tiredly loosed his neck tie and ed his azure shirt. He turned around to face the quiet Taeyeon and flashed a weak smile. 

 

" Works. " He replied shortly and went upstair, leaving Taeyeon blinking blankly in the hallway. No kiss or peck like usual, and no sweet hug as always. Brushing off the uneasy thoughts from her mind, she instead made her way to the kitchen and made him a glass of milk to release his tiredness. After she finished making it, she calmly walked upstair and opened the door slowly, but then smiled when she was Baekhyun was picking his pyjamas from the closets. She put down the glass and went over to her husband before tightly hugging him from the back. His skin was still wet due to the shower he took just now, and she loves his scent. It smells so seductive and gives her this vibe of calmness. Baekhyun grinned at her sudden back hug and put his hands around her tiny arms.

 

" We haven't talked yet, today. Except for this morning. " She said and circled her finger on his back. Baekhyun chuckled at her cuteness and turned around, holding her waist.

 

" Then get me a pyjama and we'll talk 'till tomorrow. Tomorrow is Saturday, right? " He persuaded with a gentle smiled. Taeyeon crooked a big grin on her face and nodded her head vigorously.

 

" Okay! I'll get a shirt and pants for you. " She quickly rummaged through the shirt and took out a white t-shirt with a black track suit before handing them to him. Baekhyun gladly took the clothes and wore it. He then took Taeyeon's waist and brought her to their bed, lying down on the comfortable with the comfortable cuddling position. " I love this position. " Taeyeon spoke. Her head was rested on Baekhyun's chest. She could hear Baekhyun's heartbeat and the sound everytime he breathed. " I can hear your heartbeat. It's my favorite melody, ever. " She added, causing Baekhyun to chuckle. He rubbed Taeyeon's back lovingly and kissed her crown.

 

" It beats faster when you're around, cause it goes double with your presence. You give me strenght. "

 

" Glad to hear that. " She said with a smile. " Baekie.. " She called out.

 

" Hmm..? " He responded shortly.

 

" Just wrap me up in your arms and hold me close, let me rest my head against your chest, le t your heartbeat be my lullaby. "

 

" As you wish, darling. "

 

 

 

 " Darling, did you see my laptop here? " Baekhyun shouted from their mini library. Taeyeon weakly raised her head and dropped it back on the pillow. The dizziness was driving her nuts, added with the banging at her ears. This was really a total hell for her.

 

" It's in the room, Baekie. " She shouted back, but not too loud. Everytime she spoke or raised her head, the dizziness occured. Remembering back, she didn't think she ate something wrong or spoiled, but even her stomach was upset now. Foodsteps could be heard from the outside before the door suddenly sprung open, revealing Baekhyun who was lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter