Unwanted Marriage- 7

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

" You like him, don't you? " Jessica's smile immediately vanished from her face. She was caught red-handed. How could she know?! Taeyeon stopped at the traffic light and turned around to see the quiet Jessica. She sneaked her hand and gently rubbed her bestfriend's hand, causing the latter to gasp. Jessica set her eyes on Taeyeon's unreadable stare and cocked her eyebrows as she saw Taeyeon's small smile. " Go ahead, you can take him. We decided, even though we are married, we will never interrupt each others business. And.. We are going to get divorced, maybe after one year after we got married. I gave him to you Jess. You deserve him better and he deserves you too. " Taeyeon spoke, faking a reassuring smile. Yes, she knew this is stupid. She loves him after all. But she really loves her bestfriend, even though she felt jealous with it, but her bestfriend's happiness is hundred millions times more important than everything. When it comes to her family and Jessica, she will give up for everything she has worked for, as long as they are happy..

 

" Taeng! " Jessica half-shouted, staring blankly at Taeyeon's side profile. Taeyeon pushed the pedal and started driving back as soon as the traffic light turned green. " What are you talking about?! "

 

" Admit it, Jess. You like him, right? I knew it! " She faked a laugh and shook her head. Standing strong. That's what she needed to do at this moment. No matter how broken and scarred she was inside, Taeyeon still stood strong and even laughed along with her own hurtful words. Soon, Jessica's eyes got teary as soon as she heard Taeyeon's sincere words. She grabbed Taeyeon's hand and brought it to her chest, uncontrollably touched by her bestfriend's kindness. Again, Taeyeon faked a happy laugh. Jess, if only you know how much it hurts deep inside, will you be happy like this too..?

 

" Taeng, really.. there is no word that can describe how happy I am. You are the most amazing girlfriend ever! " Jessica exclaimed. Taeyeon grinned and playfully winked, acting like she was feeling nothing except for happiness. Once Taeyeon arrived at Jessica's house gate, Jessica immediately pulled Taeyeon into her arms and buried her face into Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon slowly replied Jessica's hug and bit her lips as she blinked her eyes a few times, trying as hard as she could to stop the tears from coming down. After staying in that position for a few hurtful minutes, they finally pulled off. " Bye, Taengoo! Thanks for everything! " Jessica shouted from the window. Taeyeon waved at Jessica and drove back her car without an exact destination. She didn't feel like going home. Seeing her vulnerable condition like this, she was sure that Kai will bomber her with millions of questions. Finally, she decided to go to the Han River. 

 

   Taeyeon exited her car and carefully walked towards the bridge. She rest her arms on the bar and looked down at the wild yet calm water. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moments, but Baekhyun and Jessica's merry laugh kept playing in her mind. She will never be able to run from the pain that crazily throbbing her fragile heart. Soon, the tears were pouring down like the waterfall without mercy. She slid down her body and buried her face onto her knees, biting her lips to overcome  the sobbing sound. Why did Kai never told me that love can be this painful? That love needs so much sacrifies? Suddenly, she felt that a hand carefully touched her shoulder. She panickly wiped her tears and looked up. Much to her suprise, her eyes met with Kris' worried stare. She wiped her eyes once again to make sure that her tears were gone and quickly flashed a smile. 

 

" Hey.. Taeyeon...... Right? " Kris asked, still looking down. Taeyeon stood up and slightly waved, grinning wider than before. Man, who could ever thought that Kris Wu could be this handsome after he got back from Malaysia!? Taeyeon scanned Kris' handsome face instensely and smiled in delight, causing Kris to chuckle in embarrassement. " Why? Is there anything wrong with my face? " He asked, touching his cheek. Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.

 

" No, there's nothing wrong. And, answering your old question, yes.. I am Kim Taeyeon. Kris, how have you been? " Taeyeon asked. Kris tipped his shoulder and laughed. Honestly, he had never expect meeting Taeyeon in this kind of situation and time.

 

" I have been good, thanks for asking. And you? You look kinda troubled. " Taeyeon shook her head and flashed a small. Was she being too obvious?

 

" No. Just tired. How about talking a walk around here? " Taeyeon invited. Kris gladly agreed and they both started walking in a slow motion, smile plastering on each others face. " So, how was Malaysia? " Taeyeon started a conversation.

 

" Great. Malaysia is really full of unique traditions and stuffs. The people are good to me too. I was really happy and grateful for given a chance to live there, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter