Unwanted Marriage- 11

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Jessica neatly arranged the books from the Art class into the locker while glancing at her wristwatch. She was already 10 minutes late for her lunch date with Taeyeon that she usually does. Rushing, Jessica slightly ran into the hallway as her hand tried to pull out the handphone from her tight heans. As she was struggling with it, she suddenly bumped into someone and without a second, she fell flat on her butts, causing her to groan in pain.

 

" you, dude! Watch where you are going! " She scolded angrily, picking up the handphone from the floor. 

 

" Je-jessica? " The guy chimed in, holding his jaw. Jessica looked up and gasped before laughing shyly.

 

" O-oppa.. What are you doing here? " She asked. Baekhyun reached out his hand and helped Jessica to stand up. Jessica gladly took his hand and stood up from her spot, whistling slightly.

 

" I'm here to.. Err, " He paused, thinking for a better idea. Should I tell her that I'm here to see Taeyeon? Or should I just lie?

 

" To see me? " Jessica frankly guessed, grinning. Baekhyun awkwardly nodded and flashed a guilty smile. Oh, crap! This is going nowhere... " Ahh.. You should've called me first. What if I have class? "

 

" That's why I come in lunch hour. " He excused, rubbing the back of his neck. Jessica walked closer to Baekhyun and hugged his arm tightly, like a spoiled child.

 

" Oppa~ " She called out cutely. " Let's have lunch in the park, okay? " Looks like you brought me something. " She said, referring to the plastic bag in Baekhyun's hand. Tha foods were actually for Taeyeon. He had planned everything. A suprise for Taeyeon, eating together in the cafeteria so the whole university know that Kim Taeyeon is his, proudly smiling as Kim Ji Woong's soon-to-be son in law and as Kim Taeyeon's soon-to-be husband. But it turned out to be like this.

 

" Jessi-- "

 

" Don't worry, oppa. The park is quiet. Come on! " Jessica dragged Baekhyun's hand and ran towards the park. She stopped at the small gate and turned around, motioning Baekhyun to walk faster as she waved her hand. Baekhyun reluctantly walked over to her and handed her the plastic bag. Everything is ruined..

 

   They both walked to a bench and sat down on it as Jessica quietly arranged the foods in the polisterina with a smile on her face. Baekhyun cleared his throat and rested his arms on the backrest of the bench, eyeing Jessica's work.

 

" Where's Taeyeon? " He finally asked this question after battling with his heart wether to ask her or not. Jessica looked up and frowned.

 

" She's beein ignoring me, oppa. I don't know what is my fault. She said that I'm a for being close with you and I think she is jealous.. I feel so bad, oppa. " She complained at the verge of crying. Baekhyun sighed and shutted his eyes closed. Who should I believe? Is this true that Taeyeon is this kind of girl? Calling her bestfriend a ? Who does she think she is? But Jessica could be lying.. But why would she lie?

 

" Let's eat. " He invited, picking up a container and started eating with the chopcticks. Jessica pouted and also started eating but stopped as she noticed some rices on Baekhyun's lip corner. She putted down her food container and scooted her body closer to Baekhyun before gently holding his cheeks, causing Baekhyun to flinch.

 

" There's rice on your lips. " She informed, slowly leaning her face closer to his face. Baekhyun tried to removed Jessica's hand but failed as Jessica just slowly closed the gaps between their lips and ran her tounge all long Baekhyun's lips, asking for entrance. Baekhyun quickly pushed Jessica's body and wiped his lips with disgust. This lips, this is the lips that kissed Taeyeon yesterday, and this is also the lips that Jessica kissed today. Baekhyun angrily stood up and rubbed his face in regret.

 

" Why did you that? " He asked in a low voice, face frowning. The thought of Jessica kissing him was really disappointing him to death. Jessica sighed and stood up along with Baekhyun. Baekhyun stepped backward and turned his head, but gasped as he saw a familiar figure slowly walked away from the park. He quickly left Jessica and ran after the petite girl and gently grabbed her hand, making the girl to turn her body in force. " Taeyeon.. " He called out weakly. Taeyeon removed Baekhyun's hand and slowly sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter