Unwanted Marriage- 3

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV :

 

   Mr Kim and Mr Byun finally decided to hold on their children's marriage in another next two months since their wives wanted the best for their wedding. ' Marriage is only once in a lifetime. ' That's what they said, though.

 

" Where's the kids? It's almost 11, " Mrs Kim complained worriedly. Mrs Byun nodded and searched them up around the restaurant.

 

" You're right. They are nowhere to be seen. " Mr Kim and Mr Byun stood up from their chairs and picked up their stuffs on the table.

 

" Let's just wait outside, shall we? The restaurant is closing. " Mr Kim invited them out. They all nodded in agreement and exited the restaurant. Kai headed to his car and leaned onto it.

 

" Jong In, you can go home first. I'll take Taeng with us soon. " Mrs Kim commanded. Kai shook his head and stood still.

 

" Nope. I'm gonna take her somewhere first tonight, so.. I will wait for her. You can go first, mom. " He insisted. Mrs Kim exchanged glance with her husband and went towards Mrs Byun, her soon-to-be family member and hugged her tight.

 

" It's already late. 'Till we meet again for the lunch, yeah? " She bid her goodbye. Mrs Byun smiled and nodded after they pulled off.

 

" Okay. Thanks for inviting me, Hye Kyo. Aisshh, you kinda make me feel bad. I really need to invite you guys to my house too. " Mrs Byun said, feeling embarrassed with Mrs Kim's kindness. Mrs Kim chuckled and patted her back.

 

" I would love to. " She answered sincerely. Mr Kim and Mr Byun also bid their goodbyes and went towards their perprective cars. Kai sent their leaves with the corner of his eyes.

 

   A few minutes later, Baekhyun's BMW Z4 finally arrived and stopped right exactly in front of Kai's Lamborghini Veneno. Kai adjusted his position into more straight and crossed his arms. He knew there is something wrong with this Byun Baekhyun. Most of his friends and even his own family call him the fortuneteller as almost most of his guesses were right as he expected.

 

   Taeyeon exited the car with a slight frown on her cute face. She walked towards her brother and tightly hugged his arm, still frowning. Kai looked down to his sister and gritted his teeth. Byun Baekhyun, don't you dare to mess up with my sister! He lifted up Taeyeon's face and stared into her beautiful chocolate orbs, trying to get an explanation. Taeyeon pouted and shook her head. Soon, Baekhyun arrogantly walked out from his car and stepped towards the two siblings with Taeyeon's handbag in his left hand.

 

" Teach your sister how to be a matured person. She . " Baekhyun insulted. Kai yanked his arm from Taeyeon's grip and walked further to Baekhyun, smirking while his lip. Just like a bad boy does in every action movies.

 

" Oh really? I think you are the one who should learn about manners and how to live up your life in a human ways. You know why? Because an like you don't deserve an awesome person like my sister. This is my first and last warning. Mess up with my family, and get ready to your own ! " Kai angrily warned, face flushed in red as he tried his best to control his anger. Right, fighting in public is not right. He is the son of The Vèo, the biggest company in South Korea and also on of the most successful companies in Asia. Whatever happens, he still need to take care of his image and also his family's. All of their movements are role models in people's eyes.

 

   Baekhyun laughed synically and grabbed Kai's colar, but Kai didn't even bulge since Baekhyun is much more shorter and also added with their different strenght level.

 

" Who do you think you are to warn me like that? " Baekhyun asked in stern voice. Kai smirked and pushed Baekhyun's shoulders, causing the shorter one to step back a few steps.

 

" Me? I am the almighty Kim Jong In. I heard that your family's corpooration lost about 8.9 billion in two tenders? Man, that is ing sad! Looks like you guys need to learn more about business. And furthermore, I will step on as The Véo's new CEO soon and all the powers will be in my hand. And do you want to know what does that mean? That means.. I can pull back the tenders that my dad gave you any time. I repeated it again, ANY TIME. And by that, get ready to see your family's company plunges down to the ing hell. Just wait and see. " Kai arrogantly humilated, making Baekhyun lost his temper. He vigorously took a step further and raised his fist in the air, ready to give him a punch. But Kai was much faster when he just grabbed Baekhyun's arm and pushed him away, causing Baekhyun to fall on his butts. " Such a weakling. " He muttered and walked back to his car with a satisfied smile.

 

 

*

 

" Kkamjjong, why did you that?! " Taeyeon asked through the ride. She was feeling uneasy. She admitted, Kai's acts were too much just now. Kai laughed and turned his steering as he turned his car into a corner.

 

" Relax, Taeng. I was just defending you. He should know who is he messing with. You are Kim Taeyeon, Korean's little role model. Everyone in this South Korea adores you, Taeng. And I don't want my little cry-baby get hurt with a bastard like him. Like what daddy says, this is our family. And each of our family members play their own roles to keep our family safe and keep being respected by people. And there, I just did that. Baekhyun was trying to mess up with a wrong person. He should study about us more. Keep calm, will you? " Kai casually eased her. Taeyeon heaved a sigh and nodded, understood by her brother's earlier acts.

 

   Once they arrived home, Taeyeon and Kai together walked inside the big mansion. Mr and Mrs Kim were still not asleep as they were watching a drama, Jang Ok Jung. A Korean historical drama. Kai untied his necktie and kissed Taeyeon's cheek lightly before making his ways towards his room, not wanting to disturb their parents. Taeyeon grinned as she watched her mommy and daddr romantically intertwined their fingers throughout the story and how her mom comfortably rested her head on her dad's wide chest.

 

" Can I be that happy too if I marry Baekhyun? " She muttered to herself. Shaking her head, Taeyeon slowly made her ways upstair and locked herself in her white and pink themed bedroom. She took a long bath and changed into her night gown. Tiredly, she flopped her body down on the king-sized back and rolled up the comforter up to her chest before tightly hugging the pea-shaped long booster, a present from Jessica, her ultimate bestfriend on her birthday last year.

 

 

*

 

" Umma, appa! I told you, I don't want to marry this girl! I can mary anyone but her! " Baekhyun shouted, releasing his tension. His voice echoed around the spacious living room.

 

" Don't be too selfish, Byun Baekhyun! Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you can cancel off this marriage as you want! Think of our family business, think of our pride! Where are we going to hide our face if you want to cancel this marriage!? " Mrs Byun scolded, fighting with her own beloved son. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and clenched his fists tightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter