Unwanted Marriage- 2

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV :

 

    Taeyeon walked down through the stairs with Kai beside her, hand in hand, a big smile plastered on their face. Mr Kim grinned and went to his lovely daughter before slightly pinching her fluffy cheek.

 

" Are you ready, Taeng? " He asked, smiling. Taeyeon looked up and stared into her brother's dark obs, trying to find some strenght. Kai curved a reassuring smile and nodded.

 

" I guess, daddy. " Taeyeon answered with unsure voice. Mr Kim took her hand and kissed it gently. Yes, he loves his children so much. So does his wife. That's why he would try his best to fulfill their children's needs and wants. He wants them to be happy and living a perfect life. 

 

" Thank you for understanding me, darling. " He thanked sincerely. Taeyeon pulled her father into a hug and buried her face onto his chest.

 

" Can you make sure that I will be happy if I marry him? " Taeyeon asked. Mr Kim tightened the hug and kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

 

" I told you before. If you want to have a life like in those fairytale stories, than I will help you to live that life. That's my promise. And you know that marriage is one of the must-things to do in life, right? I'm sure you will be happy, my princess. A king would never wants his daughter to be hurt, a Queen would never wants to see her daughter's tears, and a prince would never wants to see his sister suffering. This is our kingdom. This is Kim's Kingdom. " Mr Kim said proudly. Taeyeon's finally broke into tears, touched with her father's meaningful words. Kai smiled and patted Taeyeon's back.

 

" Dad, I think we better get going. It's kinda late already. " Kai spoke, trying to break the 'unpaid-drama' . Taeyeon pulled off from the hug and wiped her tears with her hand. Kai took out a tissue and helped her with the smeared mascara. Mrs Kim came down and cocked her eyebrows.

 

" Did I miss something? " She asked blankly. Taeyeon laughed slightly and sniffled, while Kai and Mr Kim just grinning as they exchanged glances.

 

" Nah, not really. But you just missed a touching scene. " Kai joked. 

 

" What scene? " She asked again, still confused.

 

" Mr Kim and his cry-baby daughter. " Upon hearing Kai's answer, Mrs Kim immediately broke into laughter and hugged her daughter's waist.

 

" Awww. My daughter just cried~ That must be cute. Jong In-ah, you should call me just now, so that I will be able to record this and upload it on Youtube. " She teased, receiving a pinch from Mr Kim. They all laughed and walked out from the house, heading towards their cars. Mr and Mrs Kim rode their own Bentley while Taeyeon just rode her brother's Lamborghini Veneno.

 

*

 

 

   Mr Byun calmly sipped his capuccino. Mrs Byun strecthed her neck and scanned around the luxurious restaurant.

 

" Yeobo, where is the Kim family? I'm afraid they wont show up. " She confessed her worriness, causing the latter to chuckle.

 

" Relax, Min Ha. They will show up. I know Ji Woong very well. He wont break his promise. " He reassured. Mrs byun sighed and averted her attention to their beloved son who was just sat there quietly without muttering a single word.

 

" Son, what's on your mind? Are you okay? " She asked while caressing his cheek. Baekhyun brushed off his mother's hand and flashed a small smile.

 

" I'm fine. " He said shortly, without emotion. He then turned his head to Mr Byun and cocked his eyebrows. " Abeoji, what if I can't make it? I am really not ready for this. This is far beyond from what I have planned for my life. " He blurted out.

 

" Baekhyun, think of our company. Byun corpooration won't stand that long without their helps. Do you know how much we lost in that tender? 3.1 Billion, Baekhyun. It is a very big value! Sacrifie for this once. Not just for you, but for everyone. We should be thankful that Mr Kim is willingly to help us without much conditions except for this marriage. " Mr Byun explained. Baekhyun smirked and rested his chin under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter