Unwanted Marriage- 17 ( Final Chapter )

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   The new house was really in a complete chaos, with people running here and there, shouting with some incoherent words and the sound of the furnitures squeking when being moved on the floor. While in the kitchen, the mummies along with the house maids were busy cooking the foods for the welcoming party to celebrate the newly-wed couple into their new house that will arrive from Bali in another 50 minutes. Well.. According to our Reporter Kim Jong In, who was in charge for the bragging and news.

 

   As discussed, the parenst all shared their money to gift their children this house, as a real present for their marriage while Kai sponsored the furnitures and decoration. ' I have a very good and awesome taste for house decorations. ' That was what he said. All of the space was ornamented with the modern contemporary furnitures, who gave you both luxury and comfort.

 

( The house )

(Second living room )

( Main living room )

( Game room. Kai's sweet idea )

( The bathrooms )

( Dining area )

( Master bedroom )

( The guest rooms )

( Kitchen, Taeyeon's favorite color )

( The small reading area )

 

 

" Min Ha unnie, could you please handle my pasta? I'm gonna check the desserts now. " Mrs Kim spoke, running towards the fridge. Mrs Byun gladly nodded and ran towards the pot, while Mrs Kim was handling the puddings.

 

" Hye Kyo, where to hang these balloons? They are 25 of them. There's not enough space already. " Mr Kim complained, holding a bunch of colorful balloons in his hand.

 

( the balloons )

 

   Mrs Kim walked towards the spacious dining area with a tray of cupcakes in her hands and arranged it carefully on the table before walking towards the living room and scanned around the living room that was already filled with balloons and a banner that was written ' Home Sweet Home, Baekyeon ' on it. She sighed in confusion and decided to call Kai out.

 

" Jong In! Come here, you decorater. " She called, hands on her hips. Kai who was just monitoring the workers who were arranging the furnitures immediately ran to his parents.

 

" Yes, my lady? " He asked in a teasing tone, only receiving a gentle smack from Mr Kim. He whinced in pain and looked at Mr Kim with his popular cold gaze, making Mr Kim to pinch his cheeks. " Dad! " He yelled while rubbing the reddened cheeks. Mr Kim playfully stucked his tounge out and made an annoying face.

 

" You two, stop fighting! " Mrs Kim finally stepped in, almost losing her patience. The two immature men stopped bickering and averted their attention to Mrs Kim. " Kai, any idea where should we hang these balloons? " She finally asked the real point, pointing to the bunch of balloons. Kai looked around the idea and snapped his fingers cockily while smirking.

 

" These are helium balloons, right? Whe should just release them onto the ceiling at the dining area. Trust me, it will be awesome. " He suggested with his hands crossed in a very arrogant way. Mrs Kim squeled in delight and happily pinched Kai's nose.

 

" Oh My God, you are really my boy! Oppa, go and follow Jong In's order! " She instructed and ran back to the kitchen. As they were busy preparing, Kai's handphone suddenly rang, showing the caller ID of Baekhyun. He quickly picked up the call and face showing a complete impetuos expression after that.

 

" Guys! They are at the aiport now! 20 minutes to go! " He shouted, running like a crazy maniac. Upon hearing his announcement, all of the people immediately fastened their works, not wanting to fail this surprise party.

 

♦♦

 

   Once the areoplane finally touched down on the ground, the pilot took the task to announce the passengers about the arrival. All of the passengers started cleaning up their stuffs and rubbishes, included Baekhyun who was up all along the journey. He stretched his arms in the air to relieve the numbness from the long flight and glanced around at his lovely wife who was sleeping soundly next to him. He chuckled at her cute fetus position and slowly removed the blanket before folding them and put them into her handbag. He bent his body a bit and naughtily blew into her ealobe, making the girl stirred in her sleep.

 

" Wake up, sleepy head. We are here. " He whispered, kissing her cheek. Taeyeon slowly cracked her eyes open and sat up, looking around the almost empty bussiness class area. " Home sweet home. " He added, smiling cutely. Taeyeon giggled at his cheekiness and wore back her shoes and stood up straight and stretched her body.

 

" Let's go. " She said, taking Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun gladly linked his arm together and they both started walking off from the aeroplane and went over the luggages area(?) to collect their stuffs. As they were done collecting back their luggages and stuffs, Baekhyun casually pushed the airport trolley while Taeyeon was busy turning on her handphone. " Baek, my handphone is running out of battery. " She complained like a kid, pouting.

 

" Uhuh, babe. Don't make that cute face here or else I'll kiss you. " Baekhyun playfully warned while winking. Taeyeon smacked her husband's shoulder playfully and stomped her feet a bit, showing her immature side. He once again laughed at her cuteness and shook his head in amazement, God knows how much he loves her. He took out his handphone from his backpack and handed it to his wife. " Call them, say that we'll be waiting at the Star Cafe. " He ordered, stopping his steps. Taeyeon took the handphone from his hand and dialed Kai's number since he already promised to fetch them up at the airport. 

 

   After waiting for a few seconds, Kai finally picked up. " Kkamjjong, where are you? " She asked straight to the point. Pause. " What!? You can't fetch us? How about mummy and daddy? " Another silence. " Umma and appa too? How could you guys.. Treating us like this when we just arrived after being away for a week.. " Small pause. " Okay, bye. " She ended the call and looked at Baekhyun with her unsatisfied face. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and tightened the hug on her small waist.

 

" What's wrong? " He asked. Taeyeon sighed heavily and showed the handphone screen to him. An address.

 

" Our parents went to a charity event, while Kai is on a date. He asked us to go to this address, with no explaination. Stupid Jong In. " She nagged, frowning. Baekhyun kissed her crown and eased her uneasiness.

 

" Hey, it's okay. Come on. Let's go and rest our body. You're tired, right? " He coaxed and continued walking. Taeyeon reluctantly followed his steps towards the taxi and muttered some cursing spell in her heart, unleashing her anger towards her Stupid useless brother.

 

♦♦

 

   People were running here and there, completely panick as the clock ticked. When the situation was like when the people were in a catastrophe, the bell suddenly rang, causing the people to stop their movements and blankly stared into each others' eyes. Kai said in 20 minutes, but there was 10 minutes left..

 

" Hide! " Kai half-shouted, running in awry. The parents and maids all followed his order and ran to their hiding spot while preparing their mentality for the suprise. Weirdly, after waiting for a minute, there was still no response. Taking a brave choice, Kai decided to tip-toe towards the door but Mr Kim, who was hiding behind the sofa quickly grabbed his leg.

 

" Don't spoil the surprise, Jong In. " He warned.

 

" Don't worry. I'm a pro. " He whispered back and continued his 'journey' before peeking through the long window. A relieve sigh escaped from his mouth as he stopped tip-toeing and opened the door with an annoyed face. Nine familiar girls, and one stranger who looked like a fish-faced guy, linking arm with Jessica.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter