Unwanted Marriage- 12

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

" You are my whole world. " Taeyeon immediately blushed by those romantic words as she hid her face in Baekhyun's arms. Baekhyun chuckled at her cuteness and hugged her body tighter, sharing the happiness that had been burning his heart. Kai knitted his eye brows together and wore his shoes before walking towards the two. Taeyeon distanced her body from Baekhyun and walked over to Kai.

 

" Where are you going, Kkamjjong? " She asked in confusion.

 

" Airports. Mom and dad are here. They're back from Ita--.. Jeonju. Yeah, Jeonju. Want to come along? " he offered. Taeyeon's eyes immediately twinkled as she heard about the news.

 

" Of course I want, Kkamjjong! " She squeled, clasping her hands together.

 

" Can I come along too? " Baekhyun chimed in with an awkward smile. Jong In smiled and nodded his head, allowing Baekhyun to come along.

 

" Sure, Bacon. " He said. Baekhyun widened his eyes and playfully punched Kai's stomach, and being an overreacting person as ever, Kai acted like he was about to faint while whining like a kid. " Taeng.... Your bratty husband punched me. It hurts... " He complained with frowning expression. Taeyeon hugged Baekhyun's arm and sticked her tounge at Kai.

 

" Serve you right, Kkamjjong! " She claimed with an annoying face expression. Kai stopped acting and pinched his sister's cheeks with all his might.

 

" Not fair! You were on my side before.. " He pouted.

 

" Before is before. Now is now. Take it, Kkamjjong! " Baekhyun interrupted, smirking.

 

" Yah! This happened because of you, you bacon! " Kai fought. Baekhyun playfully rolled his eyes and mocked Baekhyun. The three finally broke into laughter and Kai and Baekhyun kept punching each other. " Okay, enough enough! Aish, I think your house will be broken into pieces if you two get married. " Kai gave up, panting. Baekhyun exchanged glances with Taeyeon and creased his forehead.

 

" You mean? " He asked for explaination.

 

" Spoiled brat marrying a childish bastard, and the whole world is doomed. " Kai answered, unlocking his car.

 

" Yahhhh! "

 

 

" Jagiya, do you think they will come to pick us? " Mrs Kim asked worriedly, tugging her husband's sleeve.

 

" They will. Our Taengoo messaged me just now. They're looking for the parking, " He reassured. " Don't worry. " Mrs Kim sighed and sat down on the bench, crossing her arms together.

 

" I missed our children so badly.. " She spoke in a sad voice. Mr Kim laughed slightly and took a sit next to her.

 

" Me too. But you were the one who kept forcing me to buy the tickets to Milan. Just for what? Buying a wedding dresses for Taeng. Not one, but four dresses! Wonder what did Kai tell her about our trip.. "

 

" I bought four because they can use it for their wedding photoshoot. And I bought one for Jessica too. So, four gowns for Taeng, one dress for Jessi, three tuxedos for Baekhyun and two tuxedos for Jong In. Oh, two for me and two for you too. " Mrs Kim calculated, grinning. Mr Kim sighed and gently massaged his forehead.

 

" Hye Kyo.. You-- "

 

" Oppa.. It's for our own good. We can use them again for Jong In's wedding. " She excused, persuading her husband.

 

" Jong In's wedding.. 10 years from now on, maybe. "

 

" Mummy! Daddy! " A cute voice shouted loudly from behind, snapping the couple from their little fight. Mr Kim stood up from his seat and immediately opened his arms, allowing the petite girl to run into his well-built arms. He spun his daughter around and kissed her cheek after they pulled off. Mrs Kim came in running and hugged Taeyeon's body tightly before hugging Kai. Mr Kim took the turn after Mrs Kim and pulled his son into his warm hug.

 

" Dad, mom.. " Baekhyun called out. Mr and Mrs Kim turned their head and gasped widely when they saw Baekhyun, who was standing there with a grin.

 

" Baekhyun-ah.. " Mr Kim called in a touched voice. Baekhyun slowly hugged Mr Kim's body and bowed to Mrs Kim.

 

" Baekhyun, is that you? " Mrs Kim asked in awe. Baekhyun nodded and approached Mrs Kim.

 

" Neh, it's me Baekhyun. " He replied. Mrs Kim gently caressed his cheeks and pulled his body into his arms.

 

" Thank you for making Taeng happy. " She whispered, almost crying. Seeing the smile on Taeyeon's face, she knew that her daughter was happy. This is her only dream. Seeing her daughter falls in love, face covered with a love-sick smile.. How times flew away. Taeyeon is a big girl already. She's no more the old childish cry baby who cried over an ice cream that fell when she ran even that time she was already 15, she's no more the daughter who knocked her parents' bed room's door and asked to sleep with them due to the rain. Because from now on, Baekhyun will replace their place as Taeyeon's guardian and as her.. sleepmate.

 

" My pleasure, mom. " Baekhyun answered when they pulled off. Mr Kim hugged his wife's tiny waist and kissed her crown lovingly, only receiving a cheer from the immature kids.

 

" Let's go home. Your mom has a suprise for you. " Mr Kim half-shouted excitedly. They all cheered like kids and Taeyeon even jumped around like a kid with her hand tightly intertwined with Baekhyun's.

 

" Let's be like your parents. " Baekhyun whispered while walking towards the parking. The two were left behind everybody because they were too busy enjoying their moments.

 

" Why? "

 

" I want a marriage that's full with love and care. Just like your parents, and not to mention.. My own parents. "

 

" Then let's have it together. "

 

 

   They all gathered at the living room in the third floor when Mrs Kim started unpacking her stuffs from the trips to Milan, Italy.

 

" I didn't know that there's so much branded shops in Jeonju.. " Taeyeon wandered, eyeing the piles of shopping bags. Mrs Kim stopped her works and bitted her lips before cracking an awkard laugh.

 

" Well, we didn't go to the Jeonju, Taengoo. " Mr Kim answered, rolling his eyes. " I spent almost million dollars for these things. " he added. Mrs Kim snapped her head and sent a death glare to Mr Kim.

 

" Stop making up stories, Kim Ji Woong. They are not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter