Unwanted Marriage- 8

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Taeyeon was frozen on the spot. Her eyes were firmly locked on Baekhyun's deadly stare. He looked like he was ignoring Jessica's words. Kris was also dumbfounded with Taeyeon's sudden weirdness. He gently grabbed her shoulders and turned her body around so she could face him. He eyed Taeyeon's face and softly shook her shoulder.

 

" Are you okay? " Kris asked in concern. Taeyeon looked up and smiled sweetly to brush off the nervousness that was crazily throbbing her body. She nodded her head and patted Kris' handsome face, causing Baekhyun to flinch from the skinships. He brushed off Jessica's hand from his hand and locked his eyes on Taeyeon and that unknown man.

 

" I'm okay, Kris. Erhm.. Should we have a sit? " Taeyeon invited, wandering her eyes around the restaurant to look for an empty table. Kris grabbed Taeyeon's arm and led her towards a table that was located near to the window and unfortunately, it was next to Baekhyun's spot. Taeyeon reluctantly agreed and sat down on the chair that has been pulled by the gentleman Kris. A waiter came to their table and put down the menu books in front of them. Taeyeon flipped open the menu book and cutely tapped her finger on the menu list. Kris looked up and laughed slightly as he found Taeyeon was so cute doing that.

 

" What would you like to eat, Taeyeon? " He questioned. Taeyeon pouted and shook her head, making Kris to laugh again. " How about some noodles? I heard that noodles here are really good. " He recomanded. Taeyeon quickly nodded her head and grinned.

 

" Great! I love noodlesss~~ " She squeled, happily clapping her hands like a little girl. Baekhyun snorted from the other table and rolled his eyes. Tch, acting cute all of sudden. Kris grinned and turned around to see the waiter that was unconciously smiling with the 'couple's sweet action.

 

" Give me two noodles and for the drinks.. Taeyeon? "

 

" Watermelon juice, juseyooo~ " She requested. Kris smiled at her dorkiness and turned back to the waiter.

 

" Coke for me. " The waiter jotted down the orders and left.

 

" Coke with noodles? Seriously, Kris? " Taeyeon asked, amusement mixed with disgustment. Kris shrugged and giggled handsomely, causing Taeyeon's heart to flatter.

 

" It's kinda good, to be honest. Trust me, " He reassured. " I'll give you a try after this. "

 

" Yeah, very convicing. " Taeyeon said in sarcastic tone. Kris tipped his shoulder and winked naughtily.

 

" How's life Taeyeon? " He asked to start a conversation.

 

" Great. As usual, but Kai is being a jackass nowadays. "

 

" He always is. " Kris responded. Taeyeon laughed and nodded her head in agreement.

 

" I know, right? Walking around the house without a pants on, sleeping every corner in the house, skipping works.. Tch, totally a jackass. " She added. 

 

" Agreed. And how's your studying? I am sure you are doing very great, right? "

 

" Nahh, not really. The lecturers I can say. And Kris.. Ermm, I-- "

 

" You what? " Kris cut in imaptiently.

 

" I'm getting-- "

 

" Foods are here~ " The waiter came again and served the foods on the table, stopping Taeyeon from continuing her talking. Kris was also distracted by the waiter as he helped the waiter to arrange the foods. Taeyeon sighed heavily and frowned a bit. She was planning to tell Kris about her marriage.

 

" Taeyeon, let's eat shall we? " Kris shoved the bowl in front of Taeyeon and pulled one towards himself. They took the chopsticks and started eating hungrily. 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV :

 

   Omo. Look at that! Acting so cute all of sudden. That's so disgusting! And that guy too, acting so gentleman. Not cool, dude. I gritted my teeth and tightly grabbed my glass. This is too much! How can she go out with another man when we are obviously going to get married!? About me and Jessica? Spare me the case. We are different. We like each other. Or maybe they like each other too?! This can't be happening! But why must I care? Well, ignore the reason first. Byun Baekhyun to the rescue! I stood up from my chair and fixed my cloth, causing Jessica to turn her head at me. Looked like she was paying attention on them too.

 

" Oppa, where are you going? " She asked gently. Somehow, her voice annoyed me this time. Maybe I was too mad this time. Or jealous? Impossible. I looked at her and smiled slightly.

 

" I'm getting a plain water. This juice is too sweet. " Jessica cocked her eye brows and tilted her head to the left.

 

" Sweet? Just now you were complaining about how plain the juice is. " Oh, crap. Was I being too obvious? I laughed awkwardly and winked at her, trying to reassure her.

 

" Oh, trust me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter