Unwanted Marriage- 10

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Taeyeon woke up in the morning with a vey weird feeling. It seems like happiness and worriness were mixed together, maybe sending some flies in her stomach. Not butterflies. Happy? Because her relationship with Baekhyun was starting to show some enhancements. Worry? It was not worried actually. She was scared. Scared that she will fall for him more than she already had and she was also scared. What if Jessica appears again? Will Baekhyun still be that kind to her? And to be honest, she could feel her relationship with Jessica was getting farther and farther. She sighed and slowly stood up from her bed before walking towards the bathroom to take a morning shower.

 

   Once she was done, she walked into the walk-in closets and stopped in the midway as she scanned around it.

 

 

   She gets everything she wants. Everything. From loves, cares, clothes, accecories, friends, cars and etc. Everything you named it. While Jessica.. She got nothing except for friendship. Her family doesn't care about her. She is not wealthy at all. The only thing she got is Taeyeon as her bestfriend. Taeyeon sighed and took out a shirt from the closets and match it with a pair of shorts. She stood in front of the long mirror and smiled weakly through her reflection. Jessica only gets to wear nice outfits only when Taeyeon buys her clothes or gave her the old clothes that she doesn't want to wear anymore. Not that old, since Taeyeon only uses a cloth once or twice before throwing that away. She once again checked her appreance in front of the mirror when suddenly she felt a touch on her shoulder. Turning around, a smile slightly crooked on her lips as her eyes met with hers. Kwon BoA, the Kim's family personal stylist. She will come to this mansion every weekday just to make sure that they are wearing something suitable to keep up the reputation of the most influence family in Korea.

 

" Do I look okay? " Taeyeon asked, standing still in front of the mirror. BoA smiled and softly combed Taeyeon's hear. She opened the accecories box and took out a simple studded hairband and carefully placed it on Taeyeon's head. She caressed Taeyeon's cheek and grinned.

 

( This is Taeyeon's outfits )

 

" Now, you do. " She commented, still grinning. Taeyeon looked down at her shoes and sighed. " What's wrong, sweetie? You are not yourself. "

 

" Unnie, what will you do if your bestfriend is inlove with your own husband-to-be? " She cracked a question, frowning. BoA touched Taeyeon's hair and kissed her crown.

 

" Does Jessica like Baekhyun, too? " She asked back, causing Taeyeon to snap her head. " You are not this worried if it's not your problem, kitty. Let me tell you, if I were you.. I will fight for my own happiness, not hers. He is definitely going to be yours, darl. Fight for him. Show him your charms. He is yours. And Jessica.. she can go and find herself another man instead of killing her own bestfriend. " BoA sincerely answered, smiling lovingly.

 

" But I am not as strong as you, unnie. " Taeyeon confessed.

 

" You are. Trust me. Now go and have your breakfast. I'm going to look after your bratty brother. " BoA patted Taeyeon's cheek and exited her bedroom before heading towards Kai's bedroom. Taeyeon took her handbag and walked out from the room and went straight towards the stairs.

 

" Good morning, Taeyeon. " A sudden hoarse voice awakened Taeyeon from her sorrowness. She jumped a bit and sighed in relieve as she saw the owner of the voice.

 

" God, Kris! You shocked me! " She playfully scolded. Kris laughed and walked up towards the petite girl.

 

" Sorry, missy. Let's have a breakfast. " He reached out his hand and Taeyeon just casually laced their hands together. They both walked down through the stairs in sync and Kris pulled a chair for Taeyeon at the dining table. He left Taeyeon and the dining table and came back from the kitchen with three plates in his hands, one on his arm. " Breakfast is here. " He announced as he served the English breakfast set in fron of Taeyeon. He putted a place on Kai's spot and one for him right in front of Taeyeon.

 

" Did you cook all of these? " Taeyeon asked in amazement. Kris smiled and nodded.

 

" Well, yes. Living alone in Malaysia really matured me up. " He answered, winking naughtily and as expected, Taeyeon was blushing hard at the sight. " Have some, little girl. I'm sorry if it's not as good as you expected. " Kris offered. Taeyeon took her fork and dugged in the scrumbled eggs into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter