Unwanted Marriage-13

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

" M-mma-married!? " He stuttered, face as white as ghost. Taeyeon exchanged her glances with Baekhyun and creased her forehead. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder and averted his orbs to Kai who looked guilty as hell.

 

" Yi Fan.. " Kai called from behind, but ignored by Kris. He heaved out a heavy sigh and walked over to his bestfriend.

 

" Oppa.. Are you okay? " Taeyeon hesitantly asked. Kris gulped down and looked down, staring at his own feet. His world felt like crushing into million pieces, his heart was ripped apart and flew away from it's place, leaving him broken and hurt. He shut his eyes tight to gather some strenght and weakly nodded with his lips showing a small smile. 

 

" I'm fine. Kkammjjong, I'm going home first. " He excused himself and awkwardly patted Kai on his back. Kai grabbed his arm and looked at him with a awry look. He knew what's going on. Kris was obviously disppointed by this news and as his bestfriend, he needed to calm him down.

 

" But you just came. You promised to have dinner here, right? " Kai coaxed, smiling gently. Kris stared into Kai's eyes and heaved a heavy sigh.

 

" I-- "

 

" --Come on, Yi Fan. My mom has cooked everything for us. Don't disappoint her. " He lied. Obviously Mrs Kim was shocked when she first saw Kris' appearance. Without much thinking, Kris weakly nodded his head. " That's my boy! Hey, Baek! GTA V just got released. Want to have a try? " Kai offered. Baekhyun scoffed and squinted his eyes.

 

" Ridiculous. GTA is a game for one person. "

 

" But GTA V needs three people as the heroes, don't you watch the gameplay? "

 

" Really? Fine then. " Baekhyun grinned and took a sit in between of Kai and Kris. Kris awkwardly handed him the joystick and averted his attention to the big screen. Baekhyun gladly took it and smirked when his eyes met with Kai's.

 

" Ready? " Kai questioned. Baekhyun and Kris nodded in unison and started playing like crazy as the game had finished loading. Taeyeon chuckled silently at three childishness before walking out from the room, heading towards her bedroom. She twirled the knob open and lazily laid her body on the king-sized bed with her eyes staring at the white ceiling with glow-in-the-dark star stickers plastered on it. She turned her head around and stopped blinking when she saw a purple photo album with two names beautifully carved on it.

 

Taeyeon & Jessica

TaengSic

 

   She slowly stood up from her laying position and walked over towards the table before taking the photo album and sat down on the nearest single-seater sopha. She flipped open the photo album and fell silence as the first picture greeted her sight. A picture of her and Jessica when they were six years old, hugging each other tightly. She flipped to the next page, only finding another picture that caused her tears to be coiled around her eyes.

 

I'll always be here, forever and ever :D

Look at how much we've grown up :))

The unbiological twin ;)

Went to the same middle school

The Sisters :D

Trying the new hairstyle together :D

Always love you, Taeng ;)

Peace!

Let's stay together untill our last breath.

TaengSic forever <3

 

   Tears uncontrollably streamed down through her white cheeks. She still remembered when they first created this photo album. All of their memories slowly crawled back into her mind and started replaying back their stories.

 

 

 

" Taeng, do you want to keep our memories alive? " A young Jessica asked while munching her chips. Taeyeon looked up from her manga comic and knitted her eyebrows.

 

" How? " She asked innocently. Jessica grinned and stood up from her laying position. She scooted her body towards Taeyeon and grabbed her arm tightly.

 

" Let's create a photo album! A special album, just about us! " She suggested with begging looks. Taeyeon putted down her comic and stared at Jessica oddly.

 

" Photo album? " Jessica nodded eargerly and grasped harder onto Taeyeon's arm. " I think I only have two. " She added.

 

" That's great! We can make two. One for me, and one for you. " Taeyeon grinned widely and nodded her head in agreement.

 

" Sounds great! Let's do it now! " They both stood up from the bed and sat down on the carpet of Taeyeon's bedroom. Taeyeon went towards her cupboard and took two photo albums. One in a baby blue color and another one in purple. She handed the purple one to Jessica and held one to herself. As she settled down next to Jessica on the rugged carpet, she blankly stared at Jessica. " What should we do now? "

 

" Let's just paste the pictures in here and don't forget to jot down the description, okay? " Jessica instructed. Taeyeon nodded understandingly and started copying Jessica's action. Once they were done, they both closed the photo album with a satisfiction smile on their faces. " It's beautiful, right? " Jessica asked, glancing at Taeyeon.

 

" Yeah, but there are only three pictures. " Taeyeon complained. Jessica laughed and hugged her bestfriend's shoulders.

 

" Do you know that my grandmother used to tell me that we start something from little then it will grow bigger and bigger? Maybe there are only three pictures now, but we will keep taking pictures and put them here, okay? "

 

" Okay, Jesse. "

 

" Taeng.. " Jessica called. Taeyeon snapped her head from the photo albums and turned around to face Jessica. " Keep this. Let's exchange. " She passed her the purple photo album to Taeyeon and grinned. Taeyeon hesitantly took the album and looked closely into Jessica's orbs. " So, when you missed me, you just can look at this album. Let's promise something.. "

 

" What? "

 

" No matter what happened, we will never betray each other and let's keep our friendship untill our last breath, okay? " Jessica sticked out her pinky finger and showed it infront Taeyeon.

 

" Promise! " Taeyeon crooked her pinky finger with Jessica's and tightly pulled the latter into her embrace. " Love you, Jesse. " She whispered. Jessica tughtened the hug and nodded her head.

 

" Love you too, only death can tear us apart.. "

 

 

 

   Taeyeon immediately closed the photo album and brought it to her chest before hugging it tightly while sobbing her heart out. She missed her bestfriend so much, she missed her dolphin scream, her dirty jokes, her Sica effect and everything. Why must everything changed only because of love? Why must love be this dangerous? Why did love take aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter