Unwanted Marriage- 15

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Taeyeon putted down her small tiara into the big jewelry box while Baekhyun was sitting down on the bed that was decorated with the lavender and rose petals. He bitted his lips when the sight of Taeyeon unbottoing her wedding dress met his eyes. Taeyeon looked straight at Baekhyun through the mirror reflection as she just looked down shyly. Baekhyun stood up from his spot and went over his shy wife before hugging her from behind, kissing her bare shoulder.

 

" Need help? " He whispered ily. Taeyeon shrugged and lowered her head even more. Baekhyun gently turned her body and cupped her cheeks gently as he leaned in closer to kiss her lips. The kiss was so gentle and smooth at first but then escalated into a more passionate and lustful kiss. Baekhyun lifted Taeyeon's thighs and brought her towards the bed before lying her down carefully with their tounges still linking to each others. He hovered her petite body and deepend the kiss as his hand travelled to her waist, caressing her y curve that was still covered with the light pink dress. As his hand reached her inner thigh, Taeyeon immediately gasped open and released a small moan, feeling the nerve from his y touch. Smirking, Baekhyun started to tease his wife and he just kept caressing her inner thigh while kissing her again. 

 

   Once they were so lost into the kiss, Taeyeon gently pushed Baekhyun's shoulder to break the kiss. Baekhyun groaned and stared at Taeyeon's scared face. " Why? " He asked between his breathless voice, just by the kiss. Taeyeon shook her head and travelled her hands to Baekhyun's shirt as she unbottoned his shirt with trembling hands. Understanding Taeyeon's act, Baekhyun smirked and kissed her temple with so much love. " I didn't know you have this bold side of yours. " He whispered, throwing his shirt to the floor. Taeyeon ignored Baekhyun's words as she just kissed his collarbone down to his chest, causing Baekhyun to moan slowly. " Babe.. " He moaned, dropping his back onto the bed. Taeyeon sat down on Baekhyun's waist and continued her kissing session on Baekhyun's torso, leaving her trail of saliva everywhere. She could clearly felt his hard rock member through his pants due to her position that was sitting on it. She moved towards his belt, hesitating before started unbuckling his belt and pulled down his pants before throwing it onto the floor, only leaving him with only brief on. Startled by Taeyeon's sudden action, Baekhyun immediately shooted his eyes open and swiftly turned Taeyeon's back onto the bed, taking back his lead. " Don't you think it is unfair? " He asked, kissing her jawline.

 

" Why? " Taeyeon questioned back through her gritted teeth, trying to suppress her moans. Baekhyun declined his head and moved it towards the crook of her neck, it so deliciously. Taeyeon let out her moan when Baekhyun just her sensetive spot. After he was satisfied with the dark pink love mark that he just made, he lifted up his head and pecked her lips.

 

" I'm gonna undress you now. "

 

 

 

 

   Jessica sat down on her hotel bed. Due to the wedding, the Kim family had prepared a room for each other to spend their night. She heaved out a heavy sigh for the umpteenth times, as if also heaving out her dilemma. She was sure that Kris purposely went to Vancouver before Taeyeon's wedding. She knew that this guy loved Taeyeon, and she got to admit that her love towards Baekhyun was still there. She felt like screaming everytime the couple showed their romantic interaction to the public, but Kris' words kept lingering in her mind, forcing her to accept the fact that she needed to let go of Baekhyun.

 

Flashback;

 

" Jessica Jung? " Kris' calm voice greeted her ear. Jessica turned her head around and cocked her eyebrows. This guy.. He was the guy that she met in the cafe when she went on a date with Baekhyun at first, and the second time she met him was at Taeyeon's house.

 

" Yeah. " She answered shortly. Kris casually sat down on the chair opposite her and crossed his legs elegantly.

 

" I may not know you, but I know Taeyeon knows every single bits of you, am I right? " He asked, smirking.

 

" I don't know. " She responded without interest. Kris rolled his eyes over her cold personality and shook his head in disappointment.

 

" I've heard everything that you said to Taeyeon. Woww.. Sacrifying your precious friendship just because of a guy that's obviously someone else's? " He jeered. Jessica snapped her head and looked at Kris furiously.

 

" You don't know anything, so shut up! " She warned, face coated with crimson blusher.

 

" Oh really? Who cares wether I know about that or not. What I know is, you're just a girl that knows nothing about appreciatation. You can't see your friendship price. All you see is love. A love that contains a lot of betraying and back-stabbing and you called yourself as Taeyeon's bestfriend? I'm amazed, honestly. " He continued his words. Every word that came out from his mouth really stabbed Jessica's heart, leaving her speechless. " Listen, leave them alone. Have some shame, will you? I love Taeyeon, but I know that I will never get her and I realized that! She loves Baekhyun, and so does Baekhyun. Do you really want to see them suffer just because of your stupid so called love? If you really love him and want to see he happy, leave them alone. That's what a true love is. " As he finished his words, Kris stood up and ready to leave the place, but Jessica quickly stopped him.

 

" Where are you going after this? " She inquired.

 

" I'm leaving to Vancouver. My company needs me. "

 

" Thanks for your words. " She thanked, looking down.

 

" Just make sure you leave him alone. "

 

End of flashabck

 

   As she was lost in her own words, her handphone silently vibrated, signing a new message just came in. She swiped the screen and read the message, trembling when her eyes travelled the words one by one.

 

Jessica, I'm back.

- Donghae

 

 

 

 " Bye, kids! Behave well, okay? " Mrs Kim bid her goodbye, hugging Taeyeon's body tightly. Taeyeon kissed her mom's cheek and went over towards her dad and did th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter