Unwanted Marriage- 14

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

   Taeyeon nervously fiddled with her pretty fingers while the professional staylists that were booked by Mrs Kim were busy finishing her up with the make up and hair. Jessica, who was getting ready at the dressing table putted down her blusher and slightly patted her cheeks for the finishing. She stood up from her chair and turned around when she felt someone was staring at her and as expected, Taeyeon was instensely watching her every act. Noticing that she had finally got caught by Jessica, Taeyeon immediately turned her head and pretended that she was busy with her gorgeous Jimmy Choo's shoes. Jessica smirked slightly and walked towards Taeyeon before sitting down on the bed, right opposite of Taeyeon that was backfacing the bed.

 

" Congrats. " She wished in a low voice. Taeyeon snapped her head and looked into the mirror, only seeing Jessica who was smiling through the reflection. " On your wedding. " She added, crooking a small smile. Taeyeon chuckled slightly and replied Jessica's smile with her usual radiant smile.

 

" Thanks, Jesse. And by that, I meant.. thanks for everything. Thanks for always being by my side through my hard and easy, thank you for always being the ears for me, being a counsellar, a playmate, a friend and most importantly.. A sister. You're one of the best things that's ever been mine. I love you, Jung Jesse. Even forever. " Taeyeon said with her eyes started to coil tears. The stylist quickly grabbed the tissue and fixed Taeyeon's eyes to prevent the tears from smearing the make up. Jessica shut her eyes tight as she felt the tears started to flow through her smooth cheeks. After the incident with Baekhyun, she just felt so guilty for sacrifying their friendship just because a guy, even though she knew there's still millions of guys out there. She was so stupid and ignorance. She was too blinded with the so called love. Standing up, Jessica slowly walked towards Taeyeon and ushered the stylists to leave them alone for a while. The stylists secretly smiled and left the two, heading outside the waiting room. She went to Taeyeon and gently s her arms around the petite girl's neck from behind, back-hugging her forever sister. Apalled from the sudden action, Taeyeon quickly looked up and turned her face around, finding Jessica was resting her chin on her left shoulder, eyes closed, crying. Taeyeon hesitantly rubbed Jessica's arms that were firmly wrapped around her neck and broke the kiss before taking Jessica into her arms, hugging with so much love. 

 

" I'm sorry.. I was really wrong. I'm sorry, Taeng.. " Jessica mourned. Taeyeon shook her head and rubbed the back of Jessica's well styled hair slowly so that she won't ruin it.
 

" Don't be. Don't ever say that word. You're not wrong, you don't have to say sorry, okay? I love you, Jesse. " She persuaded, just causing Jessica to cry harder.

 

" You're too kind.. "

 

" We're BOTH too kind, Jesse. Now stop crying and fix back your make up. You don't want to appear as the most dowdy bridesmaid, right? " She joked. Jessica chuckled slightly and pulled off with her nose still sniffing the almost oozing liquid. They both stared into each other's eyes and finally hugged back, rocking their body together like they always did before. " Gosh, how much I missed this! " She exclaimed.

 

" Trust me, I did too! " Jessica agreed, holding tight onto Taeyeon's waist. They both bursted out into a big laugh but stopped when the stylists went back inside the room.

 

" Excuse me, girls. Time to get ready. 30 minutes before the ceremony! " They announced while rushing towards Taeyeon and Jessica. Suddenly, the door swung open and revealed seven girls who were wearing the same gowns as Jessica with a grin on their faces. Taeyeon and Jessica hung their mouths open and screamed excitedly once they recognized the seven girls. Sunny, Hyo Yeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Soo Young, Yoona and Seo Hyun were their die hard best friends in the middle school but soon everyone went to different high school, only leaving Taeyeon and Jessica together. They all run into each others and happily formed a big group hug, unleasing their loves. 

 

" Taeng, you're getting married! " Yoona exclaimed, shaking Taeyeon's hands that were already wrapped with the gloves violently.

 

" Yoona, cool down! " Yuri reminded while laughing. The converstions went on with every topics, filling the residues of the short 30 minutes.

 

" It's almost the time! Girls, get ready by the hallway. Mr Kim is about to get Taeyeon. Remember, Jessica, help Taeyeon with her dress and the other girls, hold the flower bouquets tightly and flash a beautiful smile, okay? " One of the stylists instructed, receiving whines from the girls.

 

" Don't worry, girls. We still have tonight, right? The dance party? " Taeyeon reminded, winking. The girls cheered and clapped their hands together.

 

" And you yourself, little bride. God, you are too excited. Have a last look for yourself, will you? Now face the mirror and look how beautiful and stunning you are! " The stylist added, smirking in satisfiction. Taeyeon mentally slapped herself and turned her body to face the big long mirror, but her smile immediately vanished as she saw her full body reflection.

 

   Her long wavy hair was gorgeously tied into a braided bun and was decorated with a super gorgeous tiara and pinned with a white veil with the diamond decorating at the end of it, sparkling as the light flashed it. Her wedding dress that was specially bought in Milan by Mrs Kim beautifully slipped on her curvy body, with the swarovski diamond pasted on it just shined brightly, just making her looked like a total princess. And lastly, her pretty Jimmy Choo's shoes that were specially designed by Mrs Kim to cover her feet just stood there proudly. The fairytale concept really worked on the bride as she just looked like the mixture of Cinderella, Snow White, Arial, Jasmine and Belle.

 

( The hairstyle )

( The wedding dress )

( Taeyeon's shoes )

( The bridesmaids' dresses )

( Bridesmaids' shoes )

( Flower bouquets )

 

   All of them cheered for Taeyeon and they all gave their courages words to Taeyeon such as don't be nervous, you can do it and all. Taeyeon was lost into her own reflection. She couldn't believe it that she could be.. this beautiful. Mr Kim naughtily cleared his throat, awekening Taeyeon from her own world. Taeyeon smiled at her father's handsome appearance with the black tuxedo and waved her hand slightly.

 

" How are you doing, little bride? " He asked, hugging Taeyeon's waist with their bodies facing the mirror.

 

" Daddy.. Do I look beautiful? " Taeyeon questioned, looking straight into Mr Kim's eyes. Mr Kim laughed and pulled her daughter into his arms.

 

" You're always beautiful, sweetheart. Always. Do you know that your surname will change soon? " Taeyeon slowly nodded at her father's question. " And do you know that you'll leave us soon? You will move out from our house, and move in with Baekhyun, you will barely see us anymore, we won't have a meal together anymore, no more family picnic, no more family vacations and no more family bonding. You will be busy with your marriage life, managing Baekhyun's needs and all. Your mom cried really hard last night when I told her this. " Mr Kim said, sniffing. Taeyeon hugged him tighter and kissed his shoulder.

 

" That's not going to happen. I will always visit and call you. Promise.. " Taeyeon replied at the verge of crying. Trying to ease the sudden sorrow situation, Mr Kim broke the hug and carefully fixed the veil on Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

" Are you ready for your first night? " He teased, receiving a small smack from Taeyeon. He laughed happily and grabbed her right hand before intertwining it together with his hand. " Let's go, my little girl. "

 

 

 

" Welcoming the bride in, everybody please stand up and I hope that the priest and groom are ready. " Kai, who was chose as the MC Of The Day announced while smiling handsomely to the audience. All of the audience included Taeyeon and Baekhyun's parents who were at the front side immediately stood up and turned their bodies towards the aisle. The hall was prettily decorated by the wedding planner, still sticking to the wedding fairytale theme. Krystal beads were hanging down from the ceiling and flashed a very gorgeous reflection everytime the cameras flashes hit them.

 

 

   Taeyeon and Mr Kim firmly stood at the aisle and crooked a small when the cameras zoomed their face and snapped their pictures. Baekhyun took in a deep breath and turned his body around. His mouth was wide opened when he saw his gorgeous wife. Heart tumping like crazy, Baekhyun hardly bit his lips and clasped his hands together, trying to overcome the nervous filling. They walked slowly riving the white aisle with the eight bridesmaids following behind them, everyone flashing a big smile.

 

   Once they reached the priest, Mr Kim held Taeyeon's hand up and took Baekhyun's hand before lacing them together with a very satisfied smile. Baekhyun bowed his head at Mr Kim and turned his body towards the priest, hand tightly laced with Taeyeon's hand. The priest looked up and cleared his throat, signing that he was ready for the most important event.

 

" Byun Baekhyun, do you take, Kim Tae Yeon as your wedded wife through kindness, unselfishness and trust? " The priest asked. Baekhyun took a glance of Taeyeon's side profile to gather up his energy and looked back at the old priest.

 

" I, Byun Baekhyun affirm my love to her, Kim Tae Yeon as I invite her to share my life. She is the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect her and love her. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by her side to create a wonderful life together. I take her, Kim Tae Yeon to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live. " He remarked confidently. Whistled and cheering faintly could be heard by him. Satisfied with Baekhyun's answer, the priest turned his face and looked straight into Taeyeon's teary eyes. Baekhyun's vows were really touching to her, especially the way he pronounced his every words. Everything just sounded so.. promising. 

 

" Kim Taeyeon, do you take, Byun Baekhyun as your wedded husband through kindness, unselfishness and trust? " Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon curved a smile and started talking.

 

"  I, Kim Taeyeon take him as my wedded husband. Today I become his wife and he becomes my husband. I will strive to give him the best of myself, while accepting him the way he is. I promise to respect him as a whole person with his own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to him, to let him in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with him, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter