Unwanted Marriage- 6

Unwanted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV :

 

" Get Jessica for me. " Baekhyun casually spoke as he placed back the mug onto the saucer. Taeyeon stared at Baekhyun with disbelief and honestly, it hurted Taeyeon so much. She admitted, she started to plant her love to Baekhyun as she always reminded herself that they will get married soon. And by hook or by crook, she needs to face this. A marriage is all about love, care, hope and honesty. So the first thing she needed to do is learn how to love Baekhyun, and when she did, her love is obviously wasted. She looked down on her laps and bitted her lower lip, trying as hard as she could to appear strong in front of Baekhyun.

 

" Easy. " She finally answered, crooking a smirk. But deep inside her heart, only God knows how much it hurts. Baekhyun smiled synically and gulped his coffee. The waiter from earlier came to their table and served the drinks and left afterward. Kai walked to them and sat down at his previous seat, weirdly eyeing the cold atmosphere that suddenly occured.

 

" So.. Have you guys done talking? " Kai asked after the long silence. Taeyeon forced a smile on her face and nodded. She took her cup and gently stirred it before swallowing the contents into . Kai followed her acts and wiped his mouth with the white napkin that was already prepared on the table after he finished his drink. " And, should we get going? It's late now. I don't want mum and dad to find out about this, " Kai invited, standing up from his chair. Taeyeon also stood up and looked up to Baekhyun.

 

" You can count on me, Baekhyun. "

 

" Thank you, Taeyeon. Good night. "

 

   Kai pulled his sister's arm and walked out from the cafe. They walked silently along the road, hands still intertwined with each others.

 

" Did something happen? " Kai finally broke the silence. Taeyeon turned her head to Kai and shook her head.

 

" Nothing happened. He just apologized, " She said, smiling. " Indeed he said he wants to fix our relationship. " Liar. Kai nodded his head and opened the gate of their mansion. They walked up to the stairs and Kai softly hugged Taeyeon.

 

" Always tell me if you have any problem, okay? Good night, Taeng. " Kai kissed her forehead and pinched her cheeks. Taeyeon also pinched Kai's nose and chuckled after that, but not too loud. She walked towards her bedroom and shut the door closed before slowly laying flat on her bed, burying her face into the pillow. As she recalled back what Baekhyun had said, her tears uncontrollably rolled down from her eyes, falling to her cheeks and finally stopped at her lips. She clenched onto the pillow tighter and bitted her lips to suppress the sobs. Love hurts.

 

 

   The maids went towards their master's bedroom and carefully knocked onto the door. After waiting for about a good two minutes, one of the maids finally took the decision to open the door. As expected, Taeyeon was still soundly sleeping with her Yoga posture, shirt lifted up to her abdomen due to the wild movement, showing her curvy waist.

 

" Miss Kim, wake up please. It's time to have your breakfast. " A young maid named Ji Sook spoke, shaking Taeyeon's body slowly. Taeyeon groaned and flipped over her body. Ji Sook exchanged glances with her friends and once again shook her body. " Miss Kim, your family is waiting downstair, and Miss Jung too. " Upon hearing the 'Miss Jung' word, Taeyeon immediately shooted her body up and widened her puffy eyes. The maids gasped and closed their mouth with their hand, having a great shock seeing their master's eyes.

 

" Are you okay? "

 

" Omo, what happened? "

 

" Tsk tsk, it's as big as watermelons! "

 

" What should I do?? " The maids started to become panick. They swarmed around Taeyeon and examined her eyes carefully, mouth gasping in awe.

 

" Is it that bad? " Taeyeon worrily asked. They all nodded in unison. " Ji Sook, could you please take me a bowl of warm water from the bathroom? A towel too. " She commanded. Even though Ji Sook is two years older than her, she had never uses formal language with all her maids. Well, she is the princess afterall. Ji Sook ran towards the bathroom and filled the white bowl that was placed in the bathroom cabinets with warm water before running back towards Taeyeon with a white towel in her hands. She placed the bowl on the night stand and dipped the towel into it. Taeyeon grabbed the towel from Ji Sook's hand and slowly wiped her eyes with it. After five minutes of doing so, the swollen has finally gone. She sighed in relief and handed the towel back to Ji Sook.

 

" It;s gone now, Miss Kim. " Ji Sook informed, smiling. Taeyeon grinned and raised her thumbs.

 

" I know! " She exclaimed happily. Taeyeon stood up from her bed and walked towards the door and went straight to the kitchen that is located downstair. Kai lifted his face from the newspaper and waved to his sister. " Stop pretending Kkamjjong, daddy is not even here. Who's on earth reads newspaper in upside down motion? " Taeyeon asked sarcastically. Kai dumbly stared at the newspaper and laughed.

 

" I read it with my own style. Cool, right? " Taeyeon playfully rolled her eyes and sat down in front of Kai.

 

" Where's mummy and daddy? And where is.. Jessica? " Taeyeon questioned, scanning around the dining area. Kai folded the newspaper and placed it on the big marble table.

 

" Mummy and daddy went out last night, do you know that?! They went to Jeonju because Aunt Hyemi is sick and Jessica, there she is! " Kai pointed to Jessica that was running to them with a jar of Nutella in her hand.

 

" I'm here, Taeng! And.. Your jam, Kai. " Jessica handed the jar to Kai. Taeyeon looked at Jessica and smiled. No wonder Baekhyun likes her. Jessica is nice and independent, not like me.. " Taeng, is there anything wrong with me? " Jessica shooted a question, staring confusely at Taeyeon. Taeyeon snapped from her thought and flashed a smile.

 

" Nope, nothing! And Jess.. Do you want to accompany me to the hotel this afternoon? I'm going to choose the hall decoration, and Baekhyun maybe likes your idea more than he likes mine. " Taeyeon invited, but her voice was so weak at the last sentence. Jessica giggled and nodded her head.

 

" Sure, anything for my bestfriend! " Jessica happily agreed. Kai wiped his bread with the jam and took a bite of it.

 

" Am I not invited? " He asked, mouth full of bread. Taeyeon sent him a dirt look and wrinkled her nose.

 

" Kris' welcoming party, remember? " She reminded like a mom reminding her child. Kai choked his bread and quickly gulped down the milk.

 

" Forgot. " He answered, smiling cheekily. Jessica watched how the siblings joke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter