Chapter 2

Finding The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is he?” SungMin asked, tense.

“He’s a very reputable, highly recommended psychologist. One of JaeJoong’s friends used to go by him, so I’m slightly familiar,” YunHo told him.

“Are you sure he can help?” SungMin wanted to know.

“He’s a psychologist. I think he puts you in a trance and rebuilds the scene for you. Something like that,” YunHo said, waving one hand absently. SungMin nodded. He knew this meant a lot to YunHo as well, since it meant so much to SungMin.  The past meant so much to Kyu. YunHo would do his best for SungMin. That was what being a friend meant.

“Address? Phone number?” SungMin requested. YunHo searched his pocket for a while, and pulled out two folded sheets of paper. He handed them over to SungMin, who nodded gratefully and stuck them into his back pocket. He smiled at YunHo, and hugged his friend tightly. Just then, the door opened and KyuHyun and JaeJoong came through the door.

“Why are you always hugging him?” KyuHyun complained, pulling SungMin out of YunHo’s arms and into his own. YunHo smiled at SungMin, and took JaeJoong into his arms, then switched his gaze to KyuHyun and smirked.

“SungMin loves the way I hug,” YunHo said smugly.

“Okay. I’m out of here,” SungMin said, pulling out of Kyu’s arms and walking back to the living room. Kyu followed him a short while later, pouting. SungMin resisted laughing, but his mind quickly went back to the prospect of having KyuHyun remember his past. It could work. It would really work. However, he would have to ask Kyu first.

SungMin called YunHo and JaeJoong into the living room, and they put on A Walk To Remember to watch as the last activity of their night. Min sat between Kyu’s legs on the floor, holding a bowl of popcorn on his lap and eating rapidly. At the end, JaeJoong was tearing up and YunHo and KyuHyun were watching their boyfriends incredulously. They didn’t get why they were reacting that way.

As they waved YunHo and JaeJoong goodbye, SungMin felt the earlier anxiety about broaching the subject of the psychologist with KyuHyun. He closed the door behind him and turned around to see Kyu heading back to the living room. Following him, he leaned against the door frame and watched as Kyu hooked up his console to the television and began playing.

“Kyu,” SungMin began hesitatingly.

“Mm?” KyuHyun responded, eyes still focused on the screen.

“Can i… can we talk?” SungMin requested.

“Sure, what about?” Kyu asked.

“Without your game, please.” KyuHyun groaned, but pressed pause and spun around on his to look at SungMin. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter