Chapter 21

Finding The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SungMin took deep breaths, knowing that if he didn’t, he would most likely faint right there. Those butterflies in his chest, or wherever they were supposed to be, were really acting up. More like killer bees than anything.

“Who came up with butterflies anyway?” SungMin muttered under his breath as the car came closer and closer to the church. As it halted, SungMin held his breath and got out. He had never been so nervous in his life. Never ever before.

As he paused before the front doors of the church, he grimaced as he glanced about, realizing just how much he was embodying a bride now. No father to him down the aisle, but he had friends. One bridesmaid on either side of him, holding a bouquet of flowers. Guaranteed, they were HeeChul and RyeoWook but still.

The security guards at the door took one look at him before they pushed the double doors open and SungMin reminded himself to breathe. A bare glimpse of KyuHyun eagerly waiting at the end of that red carpeted aisle was enough to make his feet move. Their eyes locked and they never looked away from each other for any of SungMin’s footsteps.

As he climbed the few stairs that separated him and the reason for his existence, he could already feel the love inside him threatening to explode, in the form of embarrassing tears and probably sobbing. It remained there, but as he lost himself in the pure love and adoration shining from Kyu’s eyes, he didn’t hear anything the pastor was saying until HeeChul tugged on his sleeve.

“I’m sorry, what?” SungMin asked, tearing his gaze away from his fiancée to look with wide eyes at the pastor. The audience laughed, making Min flush red.

“Do you, SungMin Vincent Lee, take this man, KyuHyun Marcus Cho, to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the pastor repeated his lines.

“I do,” SungMin said. he took the ring RyeoWook put in his fingers and slid it onto Kyu’s finger.

“Do you, KyuHyun Marcus Cho, take this man, SungMin Vincent Lee to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the pastor asked, turning to Kyu.

“I do,” KyuHyun said, in turn sliding a silver band on SungMin’s finger.

“You may kiss the bride… um, groom,” the pastor corrected himself, a little flustered from his mistake. The audience gave another shout of laughter before they all collectively held their breath as KyuHyun pulled SungMin into his arms.

“I love you, Lee SungMin. Eternally,” Kyu whispered Min’s most treasured words before pressing his lips to SungMin’s, their first kiss married. The rest of the ceremony passed in a blur for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter