Chapter 22

Finding The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my God.” The phrase left SungMin’s mouth as he stepped out of the taxi. For the entire drive, he could see nothing, for Kyu kept him tightly buried in his chest and besides, the windows were tinted so that he couldn’t see a thing outside.

The Eiffel tower was lit in all its glowing glory. From this close up, it was dazzling, blinding. An almost revered aura surrounded it, coming from all the people around them. The bright lights than encircled it was breath taking. And SungMin’s breath was taken when Kyu got out after him and scooped him up in his arms, holding him bridal style.  

“Stop, put me down,” SungMin immediately protested, embarrassed since there were people all around them, but he laced his hands around Kyu’s neck regardless. Together, they walked toward the Eiffel tower.

“This is,” SungMin paused as he searched for the right word, “magical.”

“Being with you is magical,” KyuHyun whispered and SungMin blushed as he felt Kyu lightly kiss his neck.

“Thank you, for this, for bringing me here,” SungMin said quietly as they watched the Eiffel tower together.

“It’s our honeymoon.”

“We should do honeymoon stuff…” SungMin suggested thoughtfully.

“Like what?” Kyu asked, setting the older on his feet.

“Like, I don’t know,” SungMin shrugged, “I’ve never been on a honeymoon before.”

“I would think it starts something like this,” KyuHyun proposed, pulling the older flush against him and capturing his lips in a slow torturous kiss. Their tongues glided smoothly against the other’s, making SungMin insane as he tasted KyuHyun.

“We shouldn’t do this here,” SungMin whispered, pulling away to take a breath.

“I don’t care,” KyuHyun replied, taking SungMin into his arms again. SungMin sighed as he rested his head against Kyu’s, their eyes gazing deeply into each other’s.

“I love you,” SungMin whispered in the dead silence, and he heard a round of aww’s from the surrounding people. Blushing, he realized they had been staring at him and Kyu all along.

“I think they think you’re a girl,” KyuHyun laughed as he pulled SungMin back to their cab. SungMin snuggled into his embrace, his head fitting perfectly into the crook of Kyu’s shoulder, Kyu’s strong arms around him filling him with warmth. As they thanked the driver, SungMin looked at his husband in anticipation. Those killer bees from before were coming back.

As they stepped in, they were immediately greeted by people who took their luggage, and another who offered to show them to their room. Their eyes met, their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter