Chapter 4

Finding The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SungMin watched as Kyu’s eyelids fluttered open, lightly the palm of the other as he woke up. Kyu groaned once as he stirred more noticeably and then his eyes opened fully, only to close as the bright light greeted him.

“Hey,” SungMin whispered, once Kyu’s eyes had opened. They focused slowly on his face as he returned SungMin’s gentle smile.

“Hey yourself. Where am I?” Kyu asked.

“In Dr. Kim’s office. You’ve been asleep for four hours,” SungMin informed him.

“Really?” Kyu groaned as he sat up. His head spun a little before he could think again.

“Really,” SungMin said, pulling him to his feet.

“Thank you Dr. Kim, for letting us stay here while he… slept,” SungMin said, bowing slightly to Dr. Kim.

“Of course, not a problem. Visit me occasionally to tell me how it goes okay?” Dr. Kim requested.

“Of course,” SungMin said, putting one of Kyu’s arms over his shoulders and supporting him. He carried him down to the parking lot and put him in the passenger seat, buckling him in safely. The younger looked like he would fall asleep at any moment. The drive home was a quiet one.

 

Dr. Kim watched as SungMin loaded KyuHyun into the car and made sure they had drove off before walking to his office phone. He dialled a familiar number, and waited while it rang.

“Hello?” a light voice on the other side said. His secretary.

“Hello, may I speak to Mr. Cho please?”

“Who’s calling?” the secretary asked.

“It’s Dr. Kim.”

“Hold one moment, please.” Dr. Kim tapped one foot impatiently as he waited for Mr. Cho to answer.

“Hello?” Mr. Cho said as he picked up the phone.

“Mr. Cho. I have some news about your son and his boyfriend,” Dr. Kim said, putting specific emphasis on the word boyfriend.

“Speak.”

 

“So did you remember anything?” SungMin asked as he brought a cup of coffee for KyuHyun that evening.

“Yeah, I did, amazingly enough,” Kyu told him.

“What did you remember?” SungMin wanted to know, sitting and folding one leg beneath him as he watched KyuHyun. KyuHyun repeated everything he remembered form the memory, and was rewarded with a brightly smiling SungMin after he had finished talking.

“So I guess it does work,” Kyu commented.

“I guess so,” SungMin said quietly, settling between Kyu’s feet as he flipped on the television.

“I couldn’t do any of it without you,” Kyu whispered, leaning down to kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter