Chapter 1

Finding The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun slid his arms around SungMin, who was currently trying to cook, but was not succeeding since Kyu kept distracting him all the time.

“Kyu, I told you, I have to cook. If I don’t, we’ll starve,” SungMin said, giggling when Kyu bit down lightly on his ear and then snuggled into his neck, leaving light kisses.

“I’m not hungry for that,” Kyu told him, kissing behind his ear and blowing the back of his neck lightly, making SungMin shiver.

“No, stop,” SungMin told him, pushing him away playfully. He moved away from the stove to the oven to check the pineapple upside down cake he was making for dessert. Kyu sat on top the counter and pouted. SungMin could only laugh at the playfulness of his lover as he watched him.

“Kyu, stop, you look ridiculous,” SungMin said, stirring the rice and looking over at his lover again as he placed the lid back on. The pout grew.

“Really?” Kyu asked in a cute voice.

“No, you look adorable, but we have guests coming over and I don’t want them to arrive when you’re making love to me,” SungMin . He shook his head at Kyu’s childishness when his cheeks puffed up some more and he did not respond.

“Tonight,” he promised him.

Kyu smiled and got off the counter, pulling SungMin in for a kiss, which SungMin did not even attempt to stop. It was sweet and short, and Kyu pulled back all too soon for SungMin.

“I always win,” Kyu told him victoriously, and then walked off to the living room, sprawling out on the couch and beginning to sing his new song. SungMin began humming along unconsciously as he turned off the oven and left the cake to cool. SungMin checked the rice again, pleased to find it done, and switched off the fire beneath it. The stewed beef was also done, and SungMin dipped a spoon in, taking out some of the sauce and tasting it.

“Mmh,” he murmured in appreciation, switching off the stove. It seemed as if he had not lost his touch for cooking after seven months away. He could still clearly remember the last four months he and Kyu had spent together in Japan after his students and Kyu’s mom had gone home. Just the two of them together for four months, alone. It had been wonderful. And SungMin had not cooked once in those seven months in Japan.

The doorbell rang. He rested the spoon in the sink and headed to the door just as Kyu got off the couch to do the same. SungMin reached there first, and opened the door to find a very dear friend of his along with his. He felt a big grin spread across his face as he let the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter