Hyoyeon Kim

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal, pass me the jam!" Jessica said, raising her tone.

"I'll just pass the jam, there's no need to shout," Krystal replied as she passed the jam to her older sister. The bell rang just as Jessica took her bite. She quickly runs to the door and two girls went inside. "Park Soyeon, Park Jiyeon, you guys are here already. Let's talk in the living room," Jessica said and she brought both of the girls to the living room. "Unni! You should at least finish your meal first!" Krystal shouted but Jessica was too busy to care.

Krystal walked towards the refregirator and she can hear what her sister and her friends were saying. She wasn't curious at first, not that she want to hear it anyway but because they were talking about something dangerous, Krystal stayed there and listen to their conversation.

Her eyes rounded in shocked as she went up to take her bag and ran out of the house.

 

"Hyoyeon unni! Hyoyeon unni!"

Hyoyeon rubbed her eyes as she heard someone was shouting her name. She went out of her bedroom quickly without washing her face or even combed her hair. The bang got louder and when she finally opened it, it was Krystal.

"Oh hey Krys, what brings your here in the morning?" Hyoyeon asked but Krystal pushed her inside and closed the door. "Hey, hey, what's the matter?" Hyoyeon asked. Krystal ignored her and made Hyoyeon sit on the sofa in the living room. "I'm going to say this once unnie so listen to me carefully," Krystal said and looked around, as if making sure no one was there listening to them. Hyoyeon leaned in to Krystal as she said, "Jessica has something planned up for the girl named Kwon Yuri and you and Yoona unni too. I don't really know who Kwon Yuri is but she is their first target. Since they said that you're close with her, they'll be targetting you guys first."

Hyoyeon sat back on the couch. "How, when, where did you hear all those?" She asked. "In the house this morning and I ran all the way here," Krystal confessed. "Great, good job. Thanks Krystal! But can you please not tell your sister that we are close? It might affect you too," Hyoyeon said. Krystal nodded and smiled.

 

 

She tied her sneakers and looked at herself on the mirror, nodding. She lock the door and walked quickly to the bus station. She went into the bus just at the right time. But her phone rang. She opened it. A message from Krystal. "Unnie! Can you come to the small alley near the Kwon family's house? Right now!" 

"Sir, sir! Stop!" Hyoyeon shouted and the bus stopped. She quickly went down and ran the opposite way. 

 

She was panting, hard. Sweat drenched her body but she would care less. She reached near the small dark alley and she started to walk quietly and calm down her breathing. She peek into the alley and see no one. She decided to put on an act and walked into the alley and stopped before the turn to the right and she can hear people faintly speaking.

"make sure... got out of the house..." "I'll do it... throw... to her... good?" "...in 3..." That's all she can hear but she stretched her arm and her legs and make sure she's ready for a fight. She doesn't have to fight as hard because she know there will only be 3 girls there. 3 girls to fight off and Kim Hyoyeon have fought 7 boys alone in the past. 3 girls wouldn't be a big deal to her. "Hey!" a cheerful voice came from behind. Hyoyeon turned back and saw Yoona and quickly covered with her hands. "Shut down your voice!" Hyoyeon said, glaring at her. "Yoona listen to me. Jessica and some of her girls are planning something bad for you and Yuri. I need you to stay away from this because there targetting you. They will be doing something which i don't know but no matter what happens you need to stay in your house. Do not come out, no matter what happens, understand?" Hyoyeon asked. Yoona nodded, slightly feared. She doesn't have an idea on what's going on. "Where's Yuri?" Hyoyeon suddenly asked. "She's in the house, probably," Yoona whispered. "Good. Tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter