Girls Hangout

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie! Here use my clothes!" Yoona hypedly said as she turned around and showed her unnie one of her simple dress. They've decided to went back to their own house to prepare for their or mostly likely for now "Yoona's" day out. Yuri shook her head. "That's too embarassing to wear," Yuri said. "Ah, wait," Yoona jumped to the other side of the bed and picked up the phone and quickly dialed Hyoyeon's number. "Hyo-ya, I do think i have a little problem here. Can you come and help me?" She asked. "On your way, sir," Hyoyeon said and quickly ended the line. Yoona smile while she put back the phone ar how enthusiastic her friend can be even without knowing what challenge lies ahead but she knows Kim Hyoyeon can do it. 

"Unni, i've called for Hyoyeon's help since you rejected half of my closet already. We're going to wait until she comes and we'll see what we'll do nex," Yoona said and winked at her sister before going out from her own room. 

Yuri became relax. It felt better to be alone, to be abandoned in some way. But sometimes it's nice too when someone cares for you, looking out for you just not in an excessive way even though she knows herself everything was an act out of love. 

 

Kim Hyoyeon arrived and Yoona quickly took her to her room and her sister was still there, sitting on the bed, reading books. Yoona walked to her sister and took the book away. "I'm sorry sister but i don't think there will be books for today," Yoona said, smiled and turned to Hyoyeon. "Hyoyeon-ah! You need to help my sister choose the best outfit for her. I'm going to take her out today! She rejected half of my closet already!" Yoona whined. Hyoyeon stayed in silence from a while glancing from Yoona, Yuri, to the wardrobe. "You should've told me before hand. I don't think her style matches you, Yoon. So let's just choose a simple one and we can go shopping right after. Okay?" Hyoyeon suggested. Yoona jumped and nodded. Yuri just sighed. She doesn't know what to do. 

 

Sometimes there are things in live that are just hard too understand. Example, something you feel. And some things are hard to get. Example, something you want. And some things are just too hard to choose. And for Kwon Yuri on that day, the hardest thing is whether to decided to surrender to the past for one day or keep up but ended up disappointing her sister. And she has decided to choose herself or the other self of her. 

 

Yuri looked at herself on the mirror. A soft-pink sleeveless simple dress was wrapped around her body with white heels on her feet and pink hairband on her hair. She turned around, still feeling a little bit uncomfotable. 

"It's been a long time Kwon Yuri. But you've decided. Just for 12 hours, one day, than you'll be back to yourself. You can do this," Yuri said to herself before heading out of the room, looking down to her feet. She walked down the stairs and Yoona and Hyoyeon were both in the kitchen talking about their other friends, laughing. It feels weird. Long time ago, it used to be her place but now, the table has been turned and she's the one who choosed and turned it. 

"Yuri unni!" The sudden call from Yoona surprised her. Yuri snapped out and look at her sister who was dressed prettily. "Oh my god! Look at you! You're so pretty! Now it makes me wonder why you never dress up to school! You're prettier that Kwon Yoona," Hyoyeon said, whispering the last sentence but laugh enough for Yoona to hear. "Yah!" Yoona shouted jokingly and hit Hyoyeon's arm. But more than that, she was happy that she finally made Yuri bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter