There's Nothing To Loose

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hall is too dark and I need to say, I can't say anything. More over, with the drug slowly consuming my consciousness, everything was in blur and I wasn't even walking. I was being dragged by two strong people both holding my arms and I believe the Jaejoong guy following closely behind as I can hear his steps. I don't know where they are going to dragged me too but from the conversation I heard, they're moving me somewhere. At this time, I really hope someone would just come and get me but would they even know? 

My body was thrown into a car, I don't know what the color is, since everything gets even more blur when I went out of the warehouse and I'm immune to any touch now as I can't feel anything anymore so I just laid on the car lifelessly. They started the engine and instead of feeling scared, I feel of nothing other than a bad atmosphere surrounding me, as if I knew something bad is going to happen when I'm already in the worst situation, or that's at least what I thought. 

I was about to completely fell unconscious when everything happened. It was so fast that I couldn't see a thing. But I felt the world spinning and there were screeches and loud sound and everything went black. 

 

-on the other side- 

Kai opened the warehouse door and took his first step in with the rest following closely behind. Silence consume the whole warehouse and it made them even more anxious. Junsu took over the lead and they went through the corridor silently with their footsteps as light as feather but the deeper they gets, the more confusing it gets. It seems like no living things is there or was even there. It was too dark, too suffocating, too cruel to be a place to live and Krystal just couldn't imagine how Yuri feel if she was really here. 

Taking the fast step, Junsu turned the knob of the door on his back and motioned everyone to get in after he scanned the room and it's cleared from other people or possible cameras. Junsu closed the door silently and turned to them. "Let's spread into two. This isn't going to work. This is a little bit suspicious and we need to work fast. surely they are here or they were here because there's a cable earlier and the door's not locked but we need to make sure if they are still here," he said. "Since I'm more familiar with all of this, I'm going alone. The two of you will go together. If we follow that hall a little bit more, there will be two intersection, one to the left and one to right. You guys are going to the right and I'll go to the left. It'll be better if you use no light as long as you're in the hall. We meet back here again. I'll mark the room so you won't get confused. Now go," he commanded and Kai and Krystal both walked out and closed the door behind them and Junsu departed a while later. 

But sadly, they're too late because at that time, not far from there, there was a loud sound.

It has been 15 minutes since they separated and they have yet to find any signs of living thing beside them so they gathered back at the room. 

"I don't know if it's just me but I heard an explosion sound about 13 minutes ago, just right when we started," Kai confessed. Krystal nodded and confessed she has heard the same. Junsu has decided they should follow the other route further away to look if they were right or if something happened and they did. So they slipped out of the warehouse and went to took the other route. 

The route was bigger this time but it was darker. Junsu scout down and looked at the land below him. "A car or maybe more have just passed here. You could be right, Kai. We'll see," he said and they quickened their pace. Krystal was so worried she thought her heart could burst anytime now. Her heartbeat was so fast as she was not only worried but also nervous and she wondered what's the 2 girls doing back in the base. 

 

-back in the base- 

The boys and both of the girls were all in silenced. It has been cancelled, it has been taken out and now they have nothing to do. Yoona was crying again. She felt this heart pain and burden in her chest. She has lost her sister, hasn't she? Who else do she have know other than the person who's now still trying to search for hope of her sister and the person sitting in the same room as her? She doesn't understand why the deal has been taken out off the web but one thing she know, she was so angry. If she's going to meet the guy that took her sister away from her, she swear she can kill that guy. Hyoyeon has seriously lost word to comfort Yoona as she too was so anxious, was so worried that her mind went blank. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol who was originally so cheerful and bright was speechless too.

"I got a bad feeling about this," Yoona said and Lay and Hyoyeon turned to her. "She'll be okay. She'll come back to us," Suho said. As much as Yoona want to believe his words, she just can't. It's like deciding between life and death for her. 

Just then, the phone ring and Hyoyeon who was closest to the phone pick it up. "Yes?" She answered, her voice still trembling. But then her eyes larger and she stayed quiet and now everyone was looking at her. "I understand but how do I get there?" She asked. Her voice trembled even more. "Yes, thank you," and she ended the line. 

She just stayed there like a statue and she slowly looked at Yoona who was also looking at her. 

"They've found your sister," was the first sentence that came out from . Yoona jumped up and everybody did too. "Where is she now? where is she?" she asked. Hyoyeon looked into Yoona's eyes again and then looked at everyone else in the room. 

"She's involved in an accident. It was Hoya who called me. You remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter