Trailing

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls decided to met up with the guy who called Krystal as an unkown number on her phone. His voice was friendly but there was fear and emergency felt inside. Feeling that the guy is safe, the girls decided to go, hoping that he would know anything related with Kwon Yoona's missing sister. 

Hyoyeon, being the bravest one walked into the small jungle first and suddenly someone grabbed her wrist. Hyoyeon was about to shout when he recognize that person's voice. "So, it's you. Do you..." before Hyoyeon can even continue, the guy has motioned her and the others to went out from the little forest and have a little bit of talk. 

Hyoyeon can't really saw the guy clearly since it was so dark; nor did Krystal and Yoona. Jongin was trailing behind, not even sure if he should reveal himself. But when the guy and Hyoyeon was already ahead, Kai grabbed Krystal hands and whispered, "I might be a help," he said. Krystal turned her head to found her friends and she nodded and motioned him to followed. Kai nodded and greeted Yoona and they all continued to walk.

Junsu mentioned to the girls to sit down and he was surprised to see a guy standing at the doorway. "He's a friend of mine, of us," Krystal explained and Junsu then nodded and tell him to sit down too. Kai sat down and Junsu began his introduction. "Well you guys probably know that I'm Junsu, and to you, guy, I'm Junsu," he said. "I'm Kai," Kai replied shortly and the other guy nodded. "As you know Yuri's missing so I'm going to the point. He's been kidnapped by my brother, Kim Jaejoong. He's hiding her here in the resort and probably in the warehouse on the edge of the cliff. It's very dangerous to go there but yeah, we can all try since we got another guy here. But there's one thing I need to tell you. There's a long way to go before we can reach there. It takes up to one hour and the way is guarded by securities and at the door, there's a machine that we need to enter a password and I don't know what it is. But here's who and what Jaejoong will do. He's going to sell her away, as a servant. It's only in either South Korea, North Korea, Japan, or China but still..." Junsu paused for a while and Yoona started to cry. 

She can't believe that it is happening to her own sister and she's blaming herself at how ridiculous she can be. She started to cry and Krystal consoled her while Junsu and Kai are busy discussing their plans and Kai his laptop. 

"We're entering the protected website and we're betting her. I'm using another name here so guys, if you're tracking us, the name's Jung Sonho," Junsu said and Hyoyeon nodded. Yoona was still crying and Krystal was just hugging her. But soon Yoona stopped as she realize she should be strong for her sister. 

"The bet will close in 2 hours and so for the rest of the time, we need to get some people to go there. Probably 3 and the rest can stay here and keep track of the bet," Junsu commanded and the others nodded, including Yoona who has recovered. 

It has been decided that Yoona and Hyoyeon stayed here while the other 3 will go to the warehouse. Hyoyeon really wanted to go since she knows, she's better at fighting than Krystal but just in case anything happens here than she needs to protect her bestfriend. Yoona felt so wrong but Hyoyeon assured her with a smile and nodded and Yoona thanked her. The three other soon depart and they know somehow, the warehouse or even the way there doesn't have signal. 

So any communication cannot be done. 

 

-Somewhere else- 

Yuri moved slightly and opened her eyes slowly and she realize she was alone in who-knows-where. She can't see a thing, it's too dark. The last time she remembered was she was eating ice cream alone at the cafe near the beach when suddenly everything was black and she doesn't even remember a thing. She tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter