Beaten Up

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 

 

Yuri took some photos of the butterfly with a smile on her face. It has been a while. It has been a while since she goes to the mountain, the hills; it has actually been a long time since then. She last went here with her sister and her parents for a picnic on one of the beauty spot where people usually goes. 

Suddenly she felt her animal instincts waking up and she was sure that someone was behind her but she can see no one so she decided to ignore whoever that is but then a group of guys kept her tied. She struggled and tried to scream but those guys in suit are just too muscular. They were holding her tightly, making sure she will not escape. Yuri stopped struggling and someone came out from behind the bush. 

"You..." Yuri mumbled. "Bodyguards, let her speak," the girl said and they released but kept her guarded. "Jessica! Why are you here?! What are you trying to do?!" Yuri asked, terrified. She wanted to scream, but she can't, she was too shocked her mind was going blank. "So you still remember me, ?" Jessica asked as she tapped Yuri's chin. "The should be you!" Yuri half shouted. The bodyguards were going to hit her but Jessica stopped them. "She's a friend, everyone. No need to be rude, alright?" Jessica said, without leaving her eyes from Yuri. 

"You, Kwon Yuri, you're going to pay for everything. You took him away from him and you left him just like that. I will never forgive you!" Jessica shouted, almost at the verge of her tears. "What did I do?! I've told you so many time, I didn't!" Yuri said. 

Jessica was so tired of Yuri as she kept talking back and she smirked, whispered to the bodyguards, and walked away and the bodyguards soon started beating her up. 

Yuri shouted for help but no one listened. No one was there except for her and those beasts. She cough blood, her hair was a mess, she clutch her heart, her stomach and they went away. 

She laid there for an hour before she stood up and struggled her way home. 

 

-end- 

 

Yoona looked at her sister, peacefully sleeping. She had been ignoring any questions about what had happened. She directly washed up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter