Banned (Part 1)

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Yoona didn't expect anything from their parents even though she know they're coming back to Seoul but seriously, she hasn't expected they would be totally angry and then ban both of them from doing everything. Their gadgets were confiscated, they haven't taste school for the whole week and there's no way communicating with anyone. For Yuri, it was still fine because she was still so weak she can do nothing but for Yoona it was damn boring. The worst thing is her sister is now a different person and she don't have Hyoyeon to talk about. 

Yoona lied on the bed in her room and stared at the ceiling. She doesn't know what to do. The food on the table since breakfast was untouched and it's now 4:32PM. It's when she suddenly hear a thud on the window. She walked over and looked down to see her best friend with a large smile below, waving to her. Yoona was so excited she could jump and hugged her best friend but she was on the 2nd floor and she know she can't shout. Yoona wasn't even sure on now to get down but in a split second, Hyoyeon was already climbing the tree like an expert and then sat on the same level as her. They exchange hugs. "How the hell did you manage to get in here? How about the bodyguards?" Yoona asked. "Well, they didn't even know I'm here. I can do anything," Hyoyeon said and both of them laughed. 

"Yoona," Hyoyeon called and Yoona turned her attention to her best friend. "You remember the dance battle that's suppose to be tomorrow? It's been pushed back for another 3 weeks but i don't think you guys can do it," Hyoyeon said. Yoona suddenly felt so weak. She was expecting the dance competition to be the turn over of anything but now it does really seems like they can do nothing about it. Moreover, with her sister's condition. "You know, your sister is not in the best condition and we don't know how long you'll be ban. You don't have time for practice." 

Kwon Yoona has excessive time to practice. It's just the permission. It's true that their parents will be going back to the US 2 days from now but the bodyguards will still be down there and her father secretary will be 24 hours guarding the girls too. Yoona doesn't know what to say. 

"Maybe that's the best for now," Yoona softly said and Hyoyeon just nodded. 

"Wait up, I got a call," Hyoyeon said and picked up her phone. They talked for a while and it seems like Hyoyeon approved for a dance practice tomorrow. "Is it the EXO boys or Howon?" Yoona asked once Hyoyeon ended the line. "No, it's a senior of mine, Eunhyuk," Hyoyeon said. Yoona just nodded. 

"It's too late now. I need to go. I'll come again tomorrow," Hyoyeon said and they exchange hugs again and she jumped down the tree and ran away.

 

This is going to be harder. No matter what I still want to go for the dance championship but i know my parents won't let me off whatever it is. She have saw everyone on the hospital that night because everyone was called. Both me and my sister are banned from seeing them; Hyoyeon, Krystal, Howon, Kai, and the rest of EXO. Being banned from them means you can't practice for the dance battle and then it got worse when we can't even go out from the house, including school. I have been home schooling for the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter