Resort

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal, try this out! This swim wear is the best out of the others!" Yoona suggeted as she pushed a swim wear towards Krystal. It was just a white swim wear which shows off her tummy and a red short. (It's the one from Cabi.) 

"I don't need to try. I'll just take this one. It's nice and not too revealing like bikini and whatsoever," she said , making funny faces. "But unnie, this one is medium size. Can you find small one for me?" Krystal asked and Yoona nodded as she grabbed the swim wear earlier from Krystal's hand and replace it with another one of the same style but different sizes. 

Just as the girls were walking toward the cashier, Hyoyeon suddenly jumped in front of them making all of them stop walking. "What is it? Why are you blocking our way?" Yoona asked. "I have a good idea. Since you and I, Yoon, have the same kind of bikini we bought together, why don't Yuri and Krystal used the same one? It would be nice so Krystal won't be alone!" Hyoyeon beamed as she looked at the other 3 with super excitement and Krystal quickly nodded. 

Yoona turned to her sister and tilted her head but she went to Hyoyeon and nodded. "Get M for my sister," Yoona said and Hyoyeon went off. Before Yuri can even say anything, Yoona hold Yuri's shoulder and leaned in as she whispered, "this will be better than using our school's swim suit. Trust me," and she winked. Yuri just looked at her, admitting her defeat. 

 

-Yuri's POV-

Somehow I was just so afraid. It's true that I haven't been working out and go to the gym for some time because I need for time to study and complete books but I still do eat healthy food. I'm myself when I'm alone. Well, 20% of it. 

The last time I went to a gym was 9 months ago and I decided to stop since i don't need the after-effect anymore. 

But the thing I feared the most is not if my body looks ugly and fatty and what but it's the exact opposite. No one should know if i used to work out and so all becasue I touched my tummy once again and I can still feel the harden muscles. 

I cursed under my breath and all of us walked outside the shop. 

 

This was an awesome resort. Upon arriving here ealier, we have decided to stay here for one night so we rent a room. It was very expensive but being the oldest here, I paid for one cottage for all of us and Yoona would pay for the clothes, Hyoyeon for the food, and Krystal for other expanses. 

Back on the cottage, it was not a small one but not so big either. Rather than calling it a cottage, let's say a villa. The front door was made of strong and heavy wood but it was polished nicely and it gives you a rich feeling. The inside floor was made of marbles but the shower floors are made of wood. There were 2 big beds; it was across each other but not facing each other. The one was in front of the dining table while the other one was beside the glass that separate the room and their own small private swimming pool. There were wall and 2 slide doors separating the bathroom and the bathroom was huge. Almost as half of the bedroom. 

"Seriously, I can live here all my life," Hyoyeon commented, still amazed by everything she saw. "Well, then you can pay by yourself too," Yoona said sarcasticly while me and Krystal just laughed it off. 

Soon, the others changed to their swimming suit already with their usual clothes on top of it. I took the swimming suit they bought for me earlier and looked at it, sighing again and again. "Unnie, just be confident okay. You're not a fatty and so all so why must you be embarassed?" Yoona asked, hugging me lightly and I nodded as she entered the bathroom. "We'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter