Back to School

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys might get confused with this chapter because this is a fastforward, so the whole scene before was skipped and this was like months after. Next chapters would be flashback about how everything happened in details :) So just enjoy and read~ 

and oh! THANK YOU FOR THE 100 SUBSCRIBERS AND I WANT TO THANK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE UPVOTED MY STORY~!

--------------------------><------------------------------

 

March 2014

Everything has went back to normal. I guess you guys must have missed out a lot right? Yes, I went missing for 3 days but everything happened so fast i feel like it was 3 hours instead. I'm very happy to be back and post her again in the blog. The last time, it was more than a year ago. A lot of thing has happened since then and I'm going to tell you my story, but tomorrow, since I'm too tired. kk 

Kwon Yuri 

 

Hyoyeon put her arms on Yoona's shoulder. Yuri was walking a bit in front and now everyone was looking and pointing at her. The fact that Kwon Yuri is Kwon Yoona's older sister has been known by the entire population of the school but still they decided to act a lot like before, because it's a part of the deal they made. Basically it was about telling about their relationship to the whole school but in school Yuri would still be like before; wearing glasses, being a nerd, a wallflower and just like her old self where everything was too peaceful. Hyoyeon and Yoona just chuckled at the image of the confused Yuri who was suddenly getting all the attention again after some years even though it was for a different reason. No matter what, up to now, people still look at Yuri as "Yoona's older sister" not Kwon Yuri. In the past it used to be the other way around. 

On the other hand, Yuri was happy. She was able to go back to school, leaving her old life and now that everyone has known that most of the pictures on the school magazine covers were taken by her, they were very impressed. Yuri was offered to join a photography competition but she kindly rejected as she still want to stay as a wallflower, because that was originally her intention. 

"Yuri noona!" someone shouted and Yuri turned her head to see Kai smiling. Yuri replied his smile with another smile. "Hey, Jongin! Nice weather for today isn't it?" Yuri asked and Kai nodded. Eventually, Yuri has grew closer with the other boys including Hyoyeon's best friend, Hoya. They have spent some unforgettable moments together and at those time, those who were present there were able to see the real Yuri. 

"How is it? Coming back to school, be the wallflower again?" Kai asked. "It feels good somehow. It's just like I'm finally back after entering a fantasy movie," Yuri replied and she chuckled. But it was true because it was all full of drama, tears, and happiness. "Do you wanna go for another dancing session after school ends?" Kai asked before Yuri entered her classroom. "Sure!" Yuri replied. "I'll see you later!" she said and waved her hands before she entered the class. Kai smiled as he tooked out the badge from his pocket. The gold badge which shone on his palm brings the whole meaning of happiness to him. He hold onto it tightly and keept it again in his pocket. 

"Are you seriously that happy?" she took a peek from his shoulder. Kai turned to see Yoona, again being her playful self and laughed, "Yes it is. And the fact that we all got it together made it even more precious," Kai confessed. Yoona nodded as they began to walk for their class. "This hold back so much memories, doesn't it?" Yoona asked. Kai nodded; he can't agree more. Krystal suddenly jumped out and joined them. Yes, Krystal is there, in their school now. 

The three were about to enter the class when 2 girls went towards them and asked to talked to Yoona in private. They all recognize who were they except for Kai but Yoona just followed her as she gave signal to Soojung that she'll be fine. Krystal can trust her because even after everything, she's fine and Krystal and Kai entered their class. 

 

"We're so sorry," one of them spoke up. "But first of all, my name is Hyomin and this is my friend, my one and only friend, Jiyeon. I guess you should've recognized us by now and what we have done to you and your sister and everyone who's close to you," she spoke up again. "Go on," Yoona commanded. "We were so sorry for those. We were too innocent back then and too naive i need to say. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter