Fighting Kwon Sisters!

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys just a small update here! I'm in the middle of my finals now and I'm using my time to write this haha. Please leave some comments! Thank you ^^

 

The clock has went through 1AM in the morning but the Kwon family's house was so loud. The neighbors would care less though since they're all deeply asleep anyway. Hyoyeon, Krystal, Kai, and Lay stood in one horizontal line in front of Mrs. Kwon who was raising her voice at them while the Kwon sisters are just told to stood up behind her while their father lectured them; especially Yoona. His father told Yuri not to believe or do whatever Yoona or her friend says to you and Yuri nodded. She nodded doesn't mean she'll do it, but she understands. As soon as their father eyes turned to their friends, Yuri felt apair of eyes on her and she looked to Yoona. Yoona's face was tense but Yuri managed a smile and mouthed, "Don't worry. I believe you." 

Yoona smiled like an idiot but their father now was too busy jining lecturing their friends. Yoona and Yuri both felt super guilty that their friends need to went pass through this because of them. 

"You guys are gangster aren't you? Why are you guys even friends with my daughter and how did you know each other?!" Mrs. Kwon shouted. 

"We're sorry, mam but we're not gangsters. We're just..." But then Kai wasn't able to continue his words. Mrs. Kwon has hit him on the head hard and kicked him. He didn't fell down but he lost his balance. He was shocked. Not even his mother has ever treated him that way. 

"And you two, girls! Seriously what had happened to the world these days? Are guys es? Prostitue?! Go back to your club! Don't even get near to my daughters!" She shouted. 

"That's enough!" Someone suddenly shouted and everyone turned to Yuri including Yoona and her parents. "That's so enough, mom! What you said are not true! Kai is not a gangster, so is lay! Hyoyeon and Krystal are not e or whatever you call them! If someone's going to at this time, it's you!" Yuri shouted. Her mom was so shocked to hear her daughter said that. "What did you...?" "You know what, mum? I like it, being with them. I forgot everything but when I'm with them, I felt like everything is just back normal as if the accident never happens. That's what I want to have; happiness and friends!" Yuri shouted as tears started to formed in her eyes. Krystal wanted to run and hugged her but she know she can't. Lay and Kai who was all bruised as they all just recieved the punches and slaps that Mrs. Kwon and her bodyguards threw was just standing there; unsure of what to do next. 

And at that moment Yoona stood up and nodded. "I do agree," she said. She doesn't want to look stupid but she ended up looking stupid that made Hyoyeon and Kai giggled a little. "You guys!" Mrs. Kwon turned to the four. "You guys even dare to laugh?" She asked and the 4 just shook their heads, keeping them low. 

"You, the two of you, go back to your perspective room!" Their father shouted while he was holding Mrs. Kwon who seems to be so shocked by how her daughters react. "Okay, but remember mom. We're growing teenagers too. We're stressed of life and everything that we has to gone through. I don't know how you were raised by grandma but we do need our fun too," Yoona said and walked upstairs, pushing the bodyguards away. "And one more thing, those guys are my friends; not e nor gangster," Yuri said before she was thrown into her bedroom by the bodyguards. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter