What's Going On?

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyoyeon came to school on monday morning and everyone wondered what has happened to her. But she didn't answer any questions people asked her and she didn't even talk to anyone for the whole day including Yoona. Not that she doesn't want to talk but her lips hurt so much when she tried to move it and thus she didn't eat anything either because drinking milk was already pain in the .

"I should've called Howon and this wouldn't happened," Hyoyeon mumbled during her way to the school gate. Yoona just nodded while she doesn't even know who Howon is.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It wasn't a bloody scene you cannot called so because no one's blood was pouring out like fountain and no one is literally dead but you can say if you see that scene right in front of your eyes, you would love to curl into your warm blanket and walked away immediately. Yoona stared at the fight from her bedroom as Hyoyeon prevented her to go outside no matter what happens. Yoona know it was for the best even if that means that she need to see her best friend, the only girl fighting, getting beaten up just like guys by the others. "Teen Top..." Yoona mumbled as she read one of the guy's cap.

"You guys are such loosers. Beating a girl will make you proud right? Yes, of coourse because that's the only thing loosers can do but doesn't mean you're good at that," Hyoyeon said. Just as Chunji stepped out to hit her, his hand was hold by someone. "Hey, Chunji, mind your hand, please?" the voice asked.

Chunji looked up and he was terrified. He knew he had to stepped back but the guy's hand was preventing him. "Beast?" he asked, slowly and carefully. Doojoon smirked and let go of his hands. "Do you think beating up a girl with the 6 of you is act of bravery? Do you really think it's cool? Who's your boss? Jessica?" Doojoon asked. The boys didn't answered and so Yoseob stepped out. "I guess she really is. Well we're not going to be loosers and hit her but you know we can do it anytime we want and we will do the same towards you," he said and yet the boys didn't say anything.

Doojoon averted his eyes to Hyoyeon and whispered something to Hyunseung and Hyunseung quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist and walked away with her and Hyoyeon doesn't even complain because she notice Junhyung, the guy on her school was there and she knows these guys must be his friends and she knew more that she need to say thank you, whatever it is.

"Now the 6 of you, follow us," Doojoon said and walked through them as they made out their ways for him and the other boys walked behind them, more like guarding so that they won't escaped.

"We're so dead..." Niel whispered.

 

Doojoon the electricity as soon as they entered the room. It was a gangster place, or base or whatever you call it. The exclusive place for Beast. "Well welcome to our base. Let's say that you guys are our h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter