FINAL CHAPTER

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona-ya, wake up!" 

I felt light shook on my body. I didn't even need to open my eyes to see who it was; Yuri unnie. "Mom said she's taking us somewhere today so wake up now and take a shower," she said. Instead of waking up, I pulled my blanket to my head and continued sleeping. She counted from 1-8 but I gave her no response. "Seriously, Kwon Yoona, wake.up.now!" She shouted. It was so loud I had no other chance but to woke up. "Okay okay, understand," I told her and quickly made my way to the bathroom.

You must be curious why i'm so sleepy this morning. But you'll know later. Everything has been planned so perfectly down to the last detail. It'll be a fun day. 

 

I wore simple clothes for today. Just a blue and white stripped t-shirt, white shorts, and white sneakers. The same goes to Yuri unnie except her stripes were read and white. We went down and ate our breakfast. Our parents both finished their breakfast already but Dad is no where to be seen while Mom is washing dad's and her's plate. 

"Wow, omellete! Thank you, mommy!" I shouted and she just chuckled and nodded. I don't even know why, since we came here, I've been able to expressed my feelings to my parents better. As long as I remember, I hardly shows affection to my parents, I didn't even talk much with them. But here I am thanking her, chatting with her, making plans together, and even giving her hugs. "You told me to get ready early. Where is mom taking us to?" I asked Yuri unnie while eating. I still asked though; as an act; even though I already know why. "I don't know, mom didn't tell me," she said and continued eating.

Mine and my mom's eyes met and we winked at each other and I swear I was trying not to laugh. 

 

"Unnie, mom told me we're going to swim on the beach today so don't bring any devices with you," I told her. It was 8:23AM in the morning and we were back in our room after breakfast to prepare for the day. We both put on our bikini and cover it with our t-shirt and went down. Dad was already there and he smiled as he made his way through the door with mom following behind him. I took Yuri unnie's hand and smiled at her before following our parents. 

She smiled too. 

 

"Do you remember how we used to built sand castles when we were kids? Want to build one again?" Yuri unnie asked. I choked on my pineapple juice and laughed. "Unnie, we are not kids anymore!" I told her and hit her arms lightly. "Come on, it's not only children can do. And it adds no sin," she said and start building the sand castle. I have no choice but to follow her. 

It has been 20 minutes and we finally made our sand castles. "Great! Let's take a photo!" she said and took dad's phone from mommy's bag because we left our phones in our room. "Let's take a selca too, unnie," I said and we eneded up taking one. 

Just at time, mom and dad had just came back from their so called 'romantic walk' and we all decided to swim together. Though my parents said we should go swimming first and they would follow us later and dad pretended he got a call from the company. We nodded and took off our clothes and I winked again to my mom and she chuckled without making any sound. 

The plan starts now. 

 

We were splashing each others with water when my the salty water get into my eyes. I tried to rubbed it but my eyes became red instead and Yuri unnie was so worried, she walked towards me. But just then, the wave came and I was swayed away. Yuri unnie was so scared that she screams. But dad and mom are nowhere to be seen. 

And guys, don't panic because this is the plan. I was just pretending that the water got into my eyes and I was acting too in being swayed away. Though I let myself swayed away for real by the wave. And Yuri unnie was trying to reach my hands but I was swayed too far already. She ran back to the beach to search for help but no one was there. Not even the lifeguards. 

In the middle, I reached to the yatch and got pulled up by my parents. They gave me towels and we laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter