Truth

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For me back then, it was a big slap. Now that i thought about it again, i didn't really know my sister. Yong Junhyung who everyone wowed about, Yong Junhyung who hates and mocks on my sister and my sister who hates on him so much, what had happened? That was the question i asked myself when she said that and no mater what I'm going to find an answer. 

 

"Yuri unnie? What is this about?" I asked her. I was too confused to calm her down or maybe it's because i'm the one who's freaking out the most; even more than Hyunsoo. Yuri didn't reply. She kept quiet and stared outside. Everyone stayed in silent. 

 

(((Author's POV)))

"I won't asked you to tell me now if you're not ready yet. This is also a hard slap on me, unnie. I'll let you stay in Hyunsoo's house for a while. You can think clearly and you can tell me after that. I'm going home to pack some of your things and Hyunsoo, please text me your house adress so i can drop off unnie's clothes later on. Hyoyeon, let's go," Yoona said and went out from the room immediately. 

As soon as they left, Hyunsoo sat on the chair in front of Yuri's bed. "Is that true?" He asked. Yuri looked at him and nodded. "Why should I lie? I have no reason to lie anymore," she said. "But i thought... But Junhyung hate you doesn't he? Because you're a nerd and all..." "Hyunsoo, can we go to your house now? I'll tell you once we're there. It's suffocating here," Yuri said. Hyunsoo just nodded and stood up and packed his things. 

 

Hyunsoo's place was more than what she had expected before. He lives in an expensive complex of apartment and the interior was designed beautifully; simple yet amazing. Yuri recognize some things even her family could not afford. She turned around and saw Hyunsoo already on another piece of clothes. He was texting someone, probably Yoona to tell her his address. "I'm sorry if my apartment is not suitable for you," he said, scratching the back of his neck. "Hyunsoo... Can i ask you something?" Yuri turned to him and Hyunsoo nodded. "Who are you?" She asked. Hyunsoo furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "What kind of nonsense you're talkig about? I'm Hyunsoo, Lee Hyunsoo, who else?" He replied. "No, not that. I mean... These expensive design and interior... Everyone in school said that you're poor and your house was an old ugly house near the country side but what is this all about?" She asked again. Hyunsoo didn't replied for a while until he sighed and said, "I guess both of us need lot's of explanation to do." 

 

Yuri sat on the chair, facing the city in full heights. It was raining and she was sitting there alone when Hyunsoo came back with a pot of ramen. "I don't feel like cooking right now so just enjoy the ramen," he said and put the bowls and chopsticks down. They both took their own portion and started to eat. Hyunaoo stopped and started the conversation. "So you want me to tell you first or you tell me first?" He asked. "You," Yuri replied shortly while she ate her nooddle. 

"Everything was a lie. I acted in school, i need too. My father is actually an owner of a big company. I should inherit the company but i refused. I want to live freely. I want to do the things I enjoy and to be in the meeting room and travelling here and there for 24/7 is definitely not something I want. So i ran out from my house and bought myself this apartment. My father found out and he provided me with the interior even though some, I bought with my own money. My father still sends me money until today but i don't use it other than from paying electricity and water bills. That's all," he explained. Yuri listened to his every explanation. "And how did you get that much of a money to pay for school, food, and your daily expanses?" Yuri asked. "Part-time work! It's always so interesting. I work in Starbucks and another cafe and also a broadcasting company before but i quit because it's too hectic. I'm also working as graphic designer and accept projects," he said. Yuri stared at him. He looks so excited and alive when he talked about his part time work. Maybe, just maybe if she wants to be alive once again, she should try to do those. 

"Uhm, Hyunsoo-yah..." Yuri called. "Yeah?" He asked, converting his gaze from the ramen to Yuri. "Can i join your part time work in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter