Group Project

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, did Yuri agree about the dancing competition?" Hyoyeon asked as they eat today's meals at the canteen. "Well, she didn't really give an answer. I'm going to ask her again. I'll make sure she'll join us," Yoona said. "But have you even know if she can dance?" Hyoyeon asked, taking a sip of the apple juice. Yoona stopped chewing. Has she ever seen her sister dance before? No, never. Did her sister seems like she's into dancing? Not even a single sign. "I don't know yet. But who knows? Usually those poeple who hides on the back have a lot to show rather than those showing off," Yoona said and continue to chew her burger. Hyoyeon just raised her shoulder, signing that she don't know either and back to eating.

"Yoona-ya, should we talk to Yuri about this? I mean, i can accompany you," Hyoyeon said suddenly. Yoona looked at her in the eyes. "I can handle this. I'll get her in no matter what. It'll take some time maybe but i'll take care of it. There's nothing to worry about. Let's just finish the food quickly i need to go to the laboratorium after this," Yoona said.

 

Yuri took her camera and hid it behind her vest as she walked to the back garden. She loves the place. It reminds her that there's a place in the world where she can find peace. It was empty and deserted as usual. She took a sit on the bench, the abandoned bench and started to take photos of the flowers. A new flower bloom today. Yuri smiled as she took a photo of it. "I'll print this photo later or maybe give this to them,"she said as she walked back to the corridor.

 

"Junhyung-ah, when should we start doing the math project?" Hyunsoo asked as he sat beside Junhyung who was listening to music. Junhyung didn't reply, of course, because he cannot hear him. "Yah, Junhyung!" Hyunsoo lost his patience and pulled the earpiece out. "What the hell. What do you want?" Junhyung asked. "I was asking you when should we start doing the math project," Hyunsoo said. "Project? What project? Which one? Do we even have a project?" Junhyung asked. Hyunsoo remained in silent for the total 5 seconds before answering, "The geometry one. The one we reviewed. The presentation," Hyunsoo said. "Oh? the one we're doing with that freaking nerd?" Junhyung asked, nodding his head slightly to the music. Hyunsoo sighed and said, "yes, with Kwon Yuri. The deadline is only 11 days from now and we haven't even started a single thing yet," Hyunsoo said. Junhyung plucked the other earpiece Hyunsoo removed earlier and said, "to my house today, after school," and go to sleep. Hyunsoo shook his head and walked away, feeling annoyed by his friend behaviour.

 

Yoona couldn't concentrate the whole lesson. She was thinking of a way to get her sister into the dance competition. Yoona wasn't really all into the dance competition, but she want a change on her sister. She want her to show more confidence of herself because in Yoona's opinion, her sister is beautiful. She never knows why her sister turn this way. She never knows why. She never remember.

Suddenly a paper was tossed to her. "Yoona-ya, do you have time today after school? -Lee Hyuk-" Yoona sighed as she wrote back, "Sorry. I've got something important to do," and tossed the paper back to that guy. She can't see the guy trying to get her attention but her mind was all about her sister. "Is it time to tell Hyoyeon about this?" Yoona thought.

 

The school dismiss earlier tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter