Dance, Dance, and Dance

The Nerd and The Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not everything she has told her was a lie. Well, it was all truth but she skipped some parts. She should've told how Yoona doesn't remember anything because honestly, everything involves her, Kwon Yoona. But Kwon Yuri is sure that she'll know someday and that'll be coming out from but the time is just not now, not now when everything's so fine she can kill. Kwon Yuri can swear that this is weird. It has been some time that she has been doing the things she used to love and still do and she doesn't know how everything turned into this. It's not that she completely like it but if she were to say that she hate it, it will be a big lie, a very big one.

 

Yoona walked along the corridor with her friend who's in the first year; Lee Sung Jong. He was a brother to her and she's a sister for Sungjong who doesn't have any siblings. They really like to talked together and they clicked so much it awed everyone. But some jealous junior from the first grade would talk behind Yoona's back. It's not like she cares, she's use too it and moreover, having a cute clingy Dongsaeng beside her, she loved it.

"Noona, Did you come to Suho hyung's party last night? It was awesome I heard. The hyung goes but I didn't. I won't even get permission from mummy," Sungjong pouted. Yoona chuckled and messed his hair and he pouted even more. "No, Sungjong, I didn't go. I was busy doing something else yesterday," Yoona replied as she smiled as of what had happened the day before.

"Noona? Can you please stop daydreaming? I've been calling noona's name for the 5th time but noona doesn't replied," Sungjong pouted even more. "Ah, I'm sorry, Jongie. You can talk to me now," Yoona said as he gave a big smile to her dongsaeng.

Yoona dropped off Sungjong on the second floor and they bid goodbye to each other before she walked away to the stairs to reach her class. Just as she was strolling on the corridor, someone bumped her shoulder. "Yaha, Kwon Yoona, I know you'll be here. You must be dropping Sungjong's to his class again," Hyoyeon said as they both walked to their class.

 

Honestly, Yoona was a bit taken aback at her sister's confrontation. She has never heard anything about that even though she kinda expected it, it was still shocking to her. The fact that her sister has always loved dancing and it thrilled her how she and her bestfriend has brought back the passion of dancing and the power of her dreams back. And honestly, Hyoyeon feel just the same.

 

-someone else's pov-

I have heard from Hyoyeon unnie about her plan. I decided to come to their practicing room today and see their dance. I'm seriously against my own sister. I just don't like her evil plan. I have never had a good relationship with Jessica ever since. She didn't even care about me. All she cared was about herself and revenge, revenge, and revenge. I don't even know why dad didn't stopped her but he would care less.

"Kai? I'll come over to your practice room this afternoon. Can I?" I asked as I walk along the corridor of my school. I was walking alone, still thinking about what Hyoyeon said to me. "Okay. You want me to pick you up? I can..." "No, no!" I quickly replied."I'll be fine going there alone. It's not like it's the first time I'm going there anyways," I said as i opened my locker to pick up my books. "Okay then, I'll see you later," Kai said and the phone call ended.

Then there she was standing beside me, leaning on the locker beside me, her eyes sending draggers. "Don't you dare to touch my Kai and EXO," she said. This has been terroring me ever since 2 years ago. Kai used to study here until a week ago when he suddenly dropped out and now he's moving with his friend to a new school. This has been crushing on Kai ever since the first time she landed her eyes on him and the only thing i want left is for her to know that Hyoyeon unnie, Yoona unnie, and Yuri unnie will be having a dance competition together with Kai because that means the girl will be hating on them too which I don't want. Because we all will never know what's on her mind.

"They're my friends and sorry, Jinri, Kai will prefer me over you because he has said it thousands of time and EXO, gah, if you think they would befriend you, get lost. Stop coming to me okay, you wanna get close with them, it's not even my business," I said and walked away. But no, I don't mean it. Don't get close to them because she'll just act around and Kwon Yuri will be to kind to believe her and befriend her. Just no.

 

-Author's POV-

The flower photograph appeared today on the cover of of the school magazine. Yuri sat silently on the rooftop while her hands holding the magazine. Her eyes has been staring on the photograph for 10 minutes and she still couldn't figured out whose photo that is because that exactly not hers and she doesn't know any others who like flowers. The photo was taken from a very good angle and the focus, it appeared so beautiful she just need to stared at it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter