SM Part Two

Forgotten Memories

new chapter out YAY!

****************

You begin walking away from Jonghyun to continue your way up to the roof. You wanted to get away from him as soon as you possibly could. You didn't want to see him. It was making you uneasy.

"___________, what's wrong?" Jonghyun asks you worriedly. You look at him and smile. You didn't want to say that you felt really stupid for telling him you remembered him, when tomorrow you'd probably forget you even told him that. You cough slightly and then shrug.

"I just have a cold, no big deal." You tell him smiling.

He gives you a look and then also shrugs. He then goes back into his room. Once he closes the door behind him he stands there for a moment in shock. 'She remembers me?' He thinks to himself with a smile on his face.

He then heard footsteps outside the door, he knew they were yours, going up to the roof. He knew, since you were young when you were restless and couldn't get to sleep you would wander around outside. There were a few times you came to his house and slept over.

He remembered how much he loved spending time with you. Both your parents didn't even mind that the two of you were attached at the hip when you were younger. He had once heard your mothers talking about the two of you getting together. When he was younger he thought it was a joke, because he thought he could never like you.

No, it wasn't because you were ugly, or had a bad personality, it was only because you two were so close, and he could never imagine being with you. That all changed when he found out you were leaving. He was only sixteen, and that was when he realized he didn't want to lose you.

But he did, much worse than he ever possibly imagined. And it didn't help that Krystal, who is your sister, has been all over him for almost three months now.

He really missed you, he missed talking to you about everything, and he even kept all the letters you sent him. Even though he got really angry after you never wrote back to him when he told you his feelings for you. After that he convinced himself for the two years he hadn't heard from you that he hated you and wanted nothing to do with you.

But, after he saw you again for the first time in four years, he felt those feelings coming back to him. He wanted to be mean to you because he though that was what you deserved, because he didn't realize you didn't even remember him.

When he found out, he regretted everything. He had said some nasty things about you, and he wished he could take them all back, but he knew now that he couldn't. All he could do was spend as much time with you as possible and try to help you remember as much as he possibly could.

***

The next day you woke up on the roof. You jump up in shock and shiver. It was cold outside. Sleeping outside it a tank top and track pants was NOT a very good idea. You wanted to hit yourself for being so stupid.

You get up and were about to go back to the dorm when your phone started ringing.

"Hello?" You say in confusion.

"_________? WHERE ARE YOU!" Jessica yells into the phone in worry.

"...On the roof." You say quietly.

"Tiffany she's on the roof." You hear Jessica tell Tiffany in relief. "Okay, I thought you got lost or something. Anyways, do you want me to come get you or do you remember the way?"

"I remember." You tell her chuckling.

She sighs and then tells you that all the girls were going to the broadcasting studio. You tell her that you'd see her later and start heading back to the dorm.

When you get to the dorm you realize how tired you were. You were freezing and you felt cold, but really hot at the same time. You begin coughing as you go to the bathroom to look at yourself in the mirror. When you look in the mirror you notice how pale and sick looking you were.

'Maybe I should take some medicine...' You think worriedly.

As you were going to call Jessica and ask her where the medicine was when there was a knock on the door. That was when you started to feel dizzy, but you thought nothing of it. This happened a lot because of the memory loss, there was also something else wrong with your brain.

You knew it, even your mother knew it. The doctors wouldn't tell you what it was, but they knew there was something else. You hold the wall for a moment and then go to the door. You begin breathing deeply and close your eyes tightly.

When you open your eyes again you see that everything is normal and open the door. Once you open it you see five people standing there, three you knew, and two you didn't. "Hi." You say smiling to all of them. "What bring you all over here? Oh, if you were coming to see any of the girls they aren't here."

"We actually came to see you." Key says smiling.

"We were going to invite you to come out with us, but you're obviously busy..." Jonghyun says jokingly.

"Oh yes, I am busy sitting around doing nothing all day. I'm glad you noticed!" You say playfully.

"_________!" You hear a voice from down the hall that you knew was Taemin's. You turn and see him coming to the door. You smile and wave at him and then look at the other two that were with them.

"Minho and Onew I presume?" You guess pointing to the taller one first and then to the other one.

"Oh, you already know us? Jonghyun, I didn't realize you talked about me that much!" Onew says smirking.

Jonghyun gives him a look and then turns towards you. "Ignore him..." He tells you chuckling. You smile and then nod. You let them all in but then realize that you shouldn't.

"Maybe we should go back to your guys place..." You tell them thoughtfully.

Key looks at Jonghyun in thought and then they both nod. You stand there clueless and then look around the room. "Oh, I have to go get something, I'll be right back." You say quickly running into Jessica's room to your bag. You grab your painkillers and a sweater and then run out to meet them.

They lead you to their dorm which wasn't that far from where you were staying. 'I should just stay here tonight...' You think in thought. 'Maybe that's not such a good idea on second thought!' As you walk in you notice how clean it is. Your eyes go wide in shock.

"JONGHYUN-OPPA! It's clean..." You say in shock.

Everyone starts laughing at you as Jonghyun begins turning red. He looked so cute, you just wanted to go up and hug him. "I've always been clean!" He tells you looking away.

You chuckle at him and then walk towards the bedrooms. Which they almost automatically stopped you from going into. "Embarrassed?" You ask thoughtfully.

The boys all look at you with blank expressions as you go and sit on the couch. They all decided to start playing video games, which you decided to join in on. You enjoyed your time with them and got to know all of them even more.

"Onew oppa, you seem to be in love with chicken..." You tell him laughing. He had just started expressing how much chicken meant to him and it just started killing you. Your sides started hurting from laughing so hard. You couldn't remember a time you laughed so hard in your life. It most definitely was not in the past four years.

Onew smiles and then looks at Key. "We should go get chicken!" Onew announces. "Everyone come with me!"

"I'm not hungry." You tell him chuckling.

"I'll stay with __________!" Taemin says excitedly.

"I'll stay here too." Jonghyun says shrugging. He didn't want to leave you alone unattended. Even if Taemin was with you, he didn't know the situation. Him and Key decided not to tell anyone, it wouldn't be very good on you and it would make people start feeling sorry for you. And he knew how much you hated people feeling sorry for you.

As the other three left you, Taemin, and Jonghyun all decided to watch a movie. You were sitting beside Jonghyun and Taemin was sitting on the other side of him. You started shivering from suddenly getting really cold. He notices this and slowly puts an arm around you. You gasp in shock from the sudden heat.

You look at him in shock and then smile sweetly. He looks back at you and just wanted to take you right into his arms and kiss you. But he knew you probably wouldn't like that, considering that he didn't know if you liked him the same way he liked you.

You snuggle in closer to him and put your head on his shoulder. The position seemed so natural, like you had been doing it for years. Whenever the two of you used to sit together, it was never like this. So what changed? Before you only looked at him as a friend. When you found out you were leaving Korea, that was when you realized you liked him, when you were far away from him. That like, soon turned into something that you couldn't bare, until you forgot about it.

You didn't know that a seventeen year old knew how to love someone. You probably don't even really love him, it's probably just a game you're playing with yourself. But you believed your feelings were true.

You knew now. You knew exactly how you felt and exactly why you didn't want the feeling anymore. Being close to him, made you happy. But being away from him, made you sad, and you never wanted to feel that way again. Ever.

****************