Danger

Forgotten Memories

 

chapter 13 :D

OMG :O the story is ending soon >_<

no now im sad!!!!

************

 It had only been a week since you moved in with SHINee, and already everything was becoming a mess. You yourself were okay with living with all of them, and they were all okay with living with you... The real problem was, their fans, the paparazzi, and the crazy obsessed fans that were writing threatening letters to you. You didn't tell any of them about the letters, you didn't want them to worry about you. Of course you would figure this all out..without anyone's help.

 They had gotten really busy, you knew it was going to happen soon, them coming back at all hours of the day, tired and cranky. You being the happy person you were just took all of their crankiness with no problem. You didn't want them to get mad at you, so when they came home, you would say hello, if they said nothing back, you would say it again, if they didn't say anything again, you would leave them alone getting the hint.

 The only one that ever seemed to always be in a good mood was Key, which made you laugh. He was always so energetic, he loved doing everything with you. You loved having them all as friends, but other people had a different feeling about that.

 Krystal, being the number one person who hated it. She hated you from the beginning. You were so pretty and popular. You always got everything you wanted in her eyes. She hated you, she really did. She hated how her appa loved you more than he loved her. Your mother always just paid attention to you and Jessica. It made her despise you even more.

 And now you were taking Jonghyun away from her. There was no way she could let this go now... She was going to teach you a lesson, and it was going to be a painful one. 

 You were sitting in the living room watching TV when the door swung open. You see Jonghyun walk in with Minho. "Annyoung!" You say happily. They both just stare at you for a moment and say nothing. You sigh scratching your head. You didn't know what else to do. You didn't want to follow them incase they got annoyed, but you didn't want to be alone either. 

 "Jonghyun oppa." You say to yourself quietly. He hadn't really been speaking to you. He was always tired and going to sleep or taking naps when he got back. You understood, they were under a lot of pressure and they had a lot of stress. You feel a tear streaming down your cheek. You didn't realize it bothered you this much. You sigh and let it go. 

 Just then the door opened again and someone came and attacked you. It was Key and Onew. You stare wide eyed as Taemin shakes his head at them, and then he comes and joins. You were being squished by three guys who were bigger and heavier than you. You shut your eyes and take in all the love. You loved them all too much, even when they were cranky.

 "Anyways, sorry ________ ah but we have to go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow again." Key tells you sorrily. You shake your head understanding. Even from just going to the SM buildings once to record your song, you realized how hard it was to be a singer. You didn't want so much pressure. You decided that you'd want to become a song and lyric writer instead. That way you could get your feelings out through your music. 

 You nod to him in understanding and then said goodnight to them. You had been having odd sleeping patterns for a while now. You and Jonghyun didn't share a room, but you would sleep in his room anyways. But tonight, you were thinking of just sleeping in your room. He didn't seem to be in a good mood at all.

 You rock slowly for a moment thinking about your umma. When you did go to see her without them knowing, she nearly hit you again. You knew from then that the schizophrenia your appa talked about in his letter was at its worst. You called the hospital that day telling them that there was a woman who was suffering from schizophrenia and that she was really bad. You didn't tell them who you were.

 Your umma now was in the mental ward at the hospital getting better. It was because she stopped taking her pills apparently. But now she was taking them again so she was okay. When Jonghyun heard that you had gone to see your umma alone, he nearly flipped on you. It didn't help that when he found out it was on the day he was the crankiest because Krystal would just not leave him alone. 

 But then he realized, you were going to see your umma. You missed her, and you wanted to tell her that she was still and always will be in your life. 

 As you sit on the couch you hear footsteps from behind you. You look and see Jonghyun with a tired look on his face. You thought he was just going to go to the kitchen, like usual to get milk or water or something when it was this late, but he came over to you. He sat down beside you and hugged you tightly.

 "Jonghyun oppa, what's wrong?" You ask worriedly.

 "I just remembered I didn't say hello to you when I walked in." He tells you quietly. You smile to yourself and kiss his cheek. "Mianhe, I was being cranky wasn't I?"

 You smile and nodded at him. "It's okay, I understand you're under a great deal of pressure. But, why are you awake? Don't you have a schedule tomorrow? Star King? Right?" You say in thought. He sighs and nods. He didn't want to be away from you all day again. He wanted to stay here and spend time with you. You smirk and kiss him softly on the lips. "Maybe I should come?" 

 He looks at you in thought. He then nodded. He knew you had never been to Star King, and he knew you had told him you always wanted to go. Of course you wouldn't be able to sit on stage, but you could watch from a special area in the audience away from the fans.

 You really wanted to go, and when he said you could you were ecstatic. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him again softly. You then rub your noses together as he carries you, bridal style, to his room. He places you on the bed softly and then gets in after you. He kisses your cheek and then slowly begins falling asleep.

 "Saranghae." He says softly.

 "Saranghae." You say back smile to yourself. "Goodnight." 

 "Goodnight."

**

 The next day you were woken up by something wet touching your cheek and lips and nose. You open your eyes to see Jonghyun kissing you so you would wake up. You smile at him and then sit up slowly. He was an early riser, he was always the first one to wake up. You were always the last because you didn't sleep properly.

 You scratch your head sighing lightly and then get out of the bed tiredly. You stumble and then Jonghyun catches you shocked. "Mianhe." You say tiredly. You yawn in his arms as he chuckles to himself.

 "Are you alright? So you still want to come? If you're tired you can stay here." He says to you softly.

 You stare at him for a moment and then give him a look. From that look he knew you were coming. He also knew that there was no way in changing your mind. Now that he was thinking about it, he wasn't sure if you should be coming anymore. He was worried about what the fans were going to do, considering that they followed them around and they definitely did not like the fact that you were living with them.

 Jonghyun was worried, he didn't want anything to happen to you. He knew you were growing weaker as the days went by, and he couldn't bare to watch it. In just a weak, the new clothes that you bought again were too big on you. You didn't care, as long as you were with everyone that mattered to you, you were happy. 

 As you got dressed you noticed Jonghyun watching you. You slip your shirt on and look at him in confusion. He noticed, you were almost classified to be as  skinny as an anorexic person, but you ate so much. He didn't understand where the weight loss was coming from. Was your brain forgetting how to process foods? But wasn't that a body's natural function? 

 After slipping on your jeans and putting on a belt you look at him worriedly. "Jonghyun oppa, what's wrong?" You ask confused. He looks up at you and shakes his head. He gets up from his bed and kisses your cheek. He was already ready to go, as was everyone else. Their manager was waiting for all of you outside. You look through Jonghyun's closet and then take his black sweater. 

 He watches you as you start drowning in it. It was huge on you, it was almost like a really short dress. He laughs at you and then kisses your cheek. You smile at him widely and then tap him on the head. He hands you your scarf, mittens, and sunglasses and then you all head out. 

 It was different for you, when you went out and saw all their fans hovering around them, trying to touch them, talk to them, get them to sign something, it made you feel uncomfortable. No one knew that you and Jonghyun were together, but everyone had their suspicions on which one you were with. Of course it was whichever one the fan liked the most. 

 You walked out the door first and ran to the van while flashes were going off. Fans were screaming at you, trying to grab you. And it was only because they were envious, jealous, hateful, depressed, confused, or just plain wanted you dead. A girl grabbed your arm, you tried to pull away, but you found that you were too weak. The girl knew the sweater was Jonghyun's almost everyone realized it, they had seen him wearing it in pictures. The only reason they could guess at why you were wearing it was because you were with him.

 The girl grabbing you was a major Jonghyun fan, and she would stop at nothing to make your life miserable. You stare at her in shock and then you see an arm come out and pull you away. It was Taemin, he smiled at all of the girls and they were all mesmerized. He lead you to the van and got in after you. You stare out the window in shock.

 "Meh, I'm never going outside again!" You say frightened. Jonghyun got into the passenger seat as Key sat on one side of you and Minho on the other. Taemin and Onew were at the very back. They were all silent for a while, you thought they were angry at you for stopping and getting caught in the fans, but then your realized they were all sleeping.

 "Manager Kim." You say quietly so none of them would wake up.

 "Yes ________ sshi?" He asks in question.

 You look down for a moment unsure of what to say. You wanted to ask him about how everything was going and how they were doing. You were worried about all of them. But what you didn't know was that Key wasn't really sleeping, he was pretending.

 "How is everyone doing?" You ask looking down.

 "They're doing their best. They've been doing a lot, I can tell it's really taking a toll on them this time around. Hopefully the craziness will end soon." He tells you knowing.

 "They always seem so stressed out and tired. It's worrisome." You tell him looking at Jonghyun. "And you know, with swine flu being really bad, I'm afraid they're going to get sick."

 Key smiles to himself. He could tell how worried you were. Your voice showed it all. You thought no one could hear you, and you were thankful. You didn't want them to stress about you or anything about you. You were fine. Nothing was going to happen to you, and you wanted them to know that.

 "They're staying very healthy. They always talk about not wanting to worry you." Manager Kim says with a laugh. You sigh in annoyance. They shouldn't be worrying about you, you didn't want them to. They should only be worrying about themselves.

 "There's no need to worry over me. I mean, I'm fine for now!" You say pouting. 

 Key smirked, and you noticed. You hit him on the shoulder which made him jump, which made Taemin jump as he was sleeping right behind him and Key hit his foot. Key pouts and Taemin looks at you tiredly. You cough quietly and notice everyone staring at you. Were they all awake?

 "Yeah, for now." Jonghyun comments tiredly from the front. You look at him and then look down at your feet. 

 "There's no need to worry about me. I'm really okay." You tell him quietly. He looks at you and just shakes his head. You look around worriedly. You sigh and feel tears coming to your eyes. You quickly wipe them away and close your eyes. Didn't you both agree to stay positive on this matter for as long as you possibly could? 

 Key noticed the upset look on your face. He knew Jonghyun was going through a rough time. He was upset that he could do nothing for the two of you. Jonghyun was trying his hardest not to think about what could possibly happen very soon. You could leave him forever, and that was what was killing him the most. He never wanted to be without you, but he knew, that there might come a time where there would be no choice. 

 As they arrive at the studio all of SHINee and Manager Kim got out first. They told you to stay here until Manager Kim came back for you. You were standing at the van waiting for Manager Kim to come back when you feel a presence around you. You started to feel uncomfortable and looked around nervously. 

 There was no one there. You looked around once more waiting for someone to pop out at you, but no one ever came. You noticed all the people filing into the building, Manager Kim still hadn't come back. 'Did they forget about me?' You thought in worry.

 Truth was Manager Kim was stuck talking to the manager of Super Junior. They were having a good conversation and he didn't realize how much time was passing. 

 As the time passed outside, it started to get colder. Still there was something tugging at your mind. Someone was watching you, you could feel it. Tears started to come to your eyes and you felt vulnerable. Your breathing started getting short as you started panicking. You looked around you again and saw someone coming towards you.

 They were running, full speed. Were they going to stop? The answer was no. Krystal had seen you standing alone and found it a great opportunity to get the revenge she always wanted on you. You were even wearing his clothes now! Since you were alone, there was no way anyone could help you from the pain she was going to finally cause you. She wanted you to feel the pain she felt, and to do that she was going to hurt you, really bad. 

 You gasp as you see Krystal standing in front of you with a crazy look in her eyes. "Krystal, what do you want?" You ask nervously.

 She only stares at you and smirks. That was when you realized, something really bad was about to happen...

***********

hope you all like it!

i know its another cliffhanger!

please check out my poll. its on whether i am making a sequel to this story or not, if enough people want one ill write one, but if people dont i wont. please vote!

***********

comment replies <3

@chicken_onew: haha im glad you like it :) dont spill too many tears, it has to get sadder before it can get happy >_<

@4everShinee: ahaa it's alright, im glad you commented :) thanks for liking it woo, i know it seems so sad now that i read the chapters >_< i feel bad for my main character KAH! ahaa im sure he does, he might just express it in a different way ?? her umma shouldnt have been so mean i agree, and i couldnt let her die keke :)

@iluvmyblingbling: im glad you liked the letter so much :) it took me an hour to think of what to write :P

@asianpersuasion: THANK YOU!! and i will update again very soon :)

**********

KAH! i feel sorry for my main character. she has a horrible life >_< i should make it better no?