Safe

Forgotten Memories

thank you to all of you commented =)

and i am sorry to anyone who is upset about me making krystal look like a really bad person in this story >.< she really isnt like this, and im sure you all know that :)

anywho on with the next chapter :)

*********

*happening while you are being kidnapped*

 Key was looking at his watch. It had been ten minutes and you still weren't back. He started getting worried about you and went to Taemin's room to see how he was doing. But when he went there, he found that Taemin was gone! Key started freaking out as he called you. He didn't know what to do, why would Taemin leave the house? What was he thinking?

 When he found you didn't answer your phone he got really worried. He tried calling Taemin, but he didn't pick up either. "KYAH WHAT ARE THOSE BABOS THINKING!" Key yells in frustration. He dials Jonghyun's phone number, and as he was about to call him, he decided not to. He didn't want to worry him right now.

 Key went out of the house quickly only to see Jonghyun walking up the walkway by himself. Key stares at him in shock. "Yobo, what are you doing back so early?" Key asks innocently.

 "Oh, the interview was cancelled. We had to reschedule because not all of us were there. Anyways, where is everyone, where are you going?" Jonghyun asks in complete confusion.

 "Uh...about that..." Key says stuttering.

 Jonghyun noticed something was wrong with him. Just then Taemin came in from the back door and tried sneaking upstair. "YOU!" Key yells at him noticing him almost instantly.

 "I'm sorry Key umma, I just went outside to get some air!" Taemin admits in shame. 

 "Yah, just tell me next time!" Key says and then sends Taemin upstairs. Once Taemin was gone Key got back to Jonghyun. "Uh, don't freak out...but _______ ah hasn't come back from going to get some medicine..." 

 "Huh? Why did you let her out! I'm going to go get her, she's probably freezing!" Jonghyun says running out of the house.

 "YOBO! SHE'S NOT ANSWERING HER PHONE!" Key yells to Jonghyun once he noticed that Jonghyun got out his cellphone to call you. Jonghyun turns and stares at Key in shock. You always answered your phone. He tried calling it, but you didn't pick up. He started panicking as he continued to call you. He didn't stop. He went searching for you, and he wasn't going to stop until he found you.

***

 "Where the hell is her stupid phone!" The stalker yells angrily as he searched your things in the alley. He knew you two were close to your house. And whoever was calling her would hear the ringer! He continued searching. He didn't stop. But he noticed you starting to come to. 

 You open your eyes and stare at him in shock, but he had tied your hands and feet, and he gagged you. You were freaking out, but you noticed he never moved you. You heard your phone ringing. You couldn't reach it in your back pocket. You never usually put it there, but you didn't want to put it in Jonghyun's sweater and possibly lose it! 

 You knew who it was, they all had different ring tones. Jonghyun was calling you, and he wouldn't stop. You wondered why, wasn't he at an interview or something. The stalker stares at you and then pulls off the gag with a warning look. You stayed silent, you were going to do as he said, you didn't want to die. If he was going to you wouldn't he have done it already?

 "Where's your phone?" He asks you warningly.

 "I don't remember where I put it." You tell him quietly. A lie, but you needed him to keep calling, it was the only way someone would find you! You said nothing after that, even when he told you to tell him the truth. You shrugged, and as Jonghyun called you again, the stalker slapped you across the face.

 "TELL ME!" He yells at you furiously. You smirk at him and shake your head. There was no way in hell you were telling him . He slapped you again and then yelled. He picked you up and started choking you. You couldn't move your hands or feet. You could feel yourself losing breath. It hurt, your chest was starting to hurt. His hands got tighter around your neck. You tried screaming, but nothing came out.

 You were struggling to breathe. You tried fighting, but nothing worked. Your phone started ringing again. You were trying to untie the rope on your wrist, but it was too tight, you couldn't. It was cutting off your circulation. You then notice how close his head was to yours. Without him realizing you smack your head forwards right into his. 

 He stumbled back and let go of you, just staring at you. "You're going to regret that." He tells you evilly.

 You only stare at him. Tears began streaming down you cheeks. "Hmph, your crying! If only Krystal could see this right now!" He says triumphantly.

 You stare wide eyed. Krystal did this!? Why would she do something like this? Just to get back at you? Did she really hate you that much?

 "Oh, don't worry. I am here." You heard Krystal's voice from the darkness. Your phone started ringing again. She glared at you. "Where is it?" She asks you. You stay silent. Now you really weren't going to tell her. You coudn't believe she was doing this to you!

 "Why are you doing this?" You ask her, tears still coming from your eyes.

 "Because, you're taking advantage of my Jonghyunnie oppa's feelings. He's being nice to you only because you're sick, other than that he wouldn't care about you. He wouldn't even know you existed if it wasn't for me!" She tells you obviously.

 That got you laughing. Where had she been this entire time? Did she really not know that you and Jonghyun were neighbors when you were younger? Probably not, not even Jessica knew. You just didn't tell anyone, only the guys from SHINee knew, and that was because of Jonghyun.

 "Babo! I've known him since I was two!" You tell her still laughing. Her eyes widened as she came in and slapped your already swollen cheek. You wouldn't be surprised if she punched you, and kicked you, maybe even killed you, who knew what she was capable of. You never thought she was like this! Even though you two didn't like each other, you didn't think that she would go this far. You never thought she would hurt you like this, and blame her whole life on you. 

 "!" She yells at you angrily. You felt a cut on your arm. You just noticed you were bleeding. You had fallen on a piece of wood and it scraped your whole arm. She smirks at you and then kicks you, hard.

 You cry out in pain. "Jonghyun oppa, please, help me." You say quietly. It earned you another hit.

 "He'd never come and help you." Krystal says obviously.

***

Jonghyun had heard your phone. He searched around the area he heard it and then saw someone in an alley. He decided to stay close to the wall so the guy wouldn't hear him. He peered around the corner and then saw you. You were smirking at him, he couldn't tell what you were saying. He saw you shake your head.

 He then saw the guy pick you up and start choking you. He started panicking. He couldn't just rush in there, he didn't know if the guy had a knife or not. That guy could kill you, and he'd be able to do nothing to stop it. He stayed where he was watching. He saw that you were struggling. There was nothing he could do. He started praying. He turned around and dialed your number again. He peers around the corner again watching. He then saw you slam your head into the guy's. 'Good job _______ ah!' Jonghyun cheers.

 He couldn't make out anything anyone said after that. He stands there watching trying to read your lips. He saw the guy say something about...Krystal? Krystal. That was enough for Jonghyun to know, Krystal set this up... He then sees Krystal come out of the darkness. She was smirking. She seemed happy that you were crying. Jonghyun couldn't take it.

 She slapped you. Jonghyun hid his face. What could he do? He saw you were bleeding. That kick was the last straw. "Jonghyun oppa, please, help me!" He heard you cry in pain. Krystal slapped you again.

 "He'd never come and help you." Krystal says to you obviously.

 That was when something took him over. He knew what it was, he just didn't know how it took him over so quickly. His anger was through the roof. How could someone say that he wouldn't come and help you? He started running forwards towards the guy. All three of you looked over at him. You were in shock. Krystal looked in disbelief. And the guy seemed satisfied, which just pissed him off even more.

 He punched that guy right in the face. He heard a snap. He knew he broke the guy's jaw. But he really didn't care. He deserved it, he deserved more. He deserved to get the punched out of him. Jonghyun didn't stop at the punch. He beat the guy to a pulp. He got hit a few times too, but he didn't care he did it to protect you. He needed to get you home, to a safe place where you'd never get hurt.

 The tears continued coming. You were watching Jonghyun as he beat the life out of the guy who nearly kidnapped and killed you. You saw the raged expression on his face. They both got hit, a lot. Jonghyun had a bloody lip, and there was a bruise forming on his cheek. His knuckles were bleeding. You tried to get up, but you were still tied. 

 Krystal decided to use this to her advantage. She smirked at you and then untied you and held you up. She was going to act like she only came here because she saw you in trouble. You stare at her in disbelief. You tried to get away from her, but found that your ankle didn't allow you to move. 

 Jonghyun was staring down at the guy who was just staring at him. Even though the guy was taller, Jonghyun was stronger. Jonghyun gave him a murderous look and then told him to get out of his face. The guy did so, racing away, afraid that he would kill him. Jonghyun turns and looks at you in Krystal's arms. He only gave her a murderous glare. He wasn't taking this . He knew what she did, and he was not going to fall for this trick of hers.

 He grabbed Krystal's arm tightly and stared at her warningly. "Let go of her, or I'll call the police and tell them everything you've done. Including when you beat _______ up at Star King. Stay away from us. If you ever come near us again, I'll tell Lee Soo Man about all of this, and you'll get kicked out of SM and go to jail. Understand." He warned only staring at her.

 She nodded and tossed you to Jonghyun. She then ran away scared. You were afraid to look at Jonghyun. His expression before frightened you. You didn't want him to look at you like that. You didn't want to see that scary expression on his face ever again. Your heart, it was pounding. You were crying. 

 He turned your face towards his, and you found that when he did. His expression was nothing like it was before. It was worried, and ashamed. He couldn't believe what had just happened to you. He couldn't believe he let that happen. He felt tears coming from his own eyes. He then embraced you for dear life. He thought he was going to lose you. It was the scariest moments of his life. He didn't let go of you, he never wanted to again.

 "____ ah, mianhe!" Jonghyun says crying into your shoulder.

 You felt a pain go through your heart. Why was he saying sorry to you? He didn't do anything. How could he think this was his fault? 

 "Oppa, it wasn't your fault. You didn't do this to me." You tell him soothingly.

 He shook his head. He felt like an idiot. He never wanted this to happen to you again. He was never going to let you out of his sight. He'd even bring you everywhere he goes. He didn't care, as long as you were safe. He kisses you softly on the lips and then picks you up and carried you to the house.

 Key was standing at the front, waiting for you two. When he saw the two of you he sighed, but then he realized that Jonghyun was hurt. He gasped in shock as he also saw you hurt.

 "Let me guess.." He says in annoyance.

 "Yeah, Krystal." Jonghyun says quietly.

 "How long have you guys known about that?" You ask, your eyes going wide.

 "We've known about it ever since we moved to this house." Jonghyun tells you sitting you on the couch. Key came from the kitchen with two ice packs and a napkin. He gave one to you and then one to Jonghyun. He then started dabbing Jonghyun's lips. He shook his head at him. 

 "Thank god Manager hyung let us take ______ ah to the hot springs this week. Otherwise, people would be asking questions about your face." Key says chuckling.

 "It's not that bad!" Jonghyun protests immediately. 

 You look at him and then notice his lips was getting better, but his bruise wasn't. It was getting worse. So was yours, you could feel it getting worse. You touch it and flinch. Key and Jonghyun both notice this and sigh. 

 "What happened?" Key asks worriedly.

 Jonghyun shakes his head. He motions when you weren't looking that he'd tell him later. He didn't want to upset you. And he knew talking about it would upset you. He was just happy you were safe now. He smiles to himself and then wraps his arms around you and sits with you for a few minutes.

 They then got a call, it was from Onew. Jonghyun answered his phone and then started talking.

 "Yah, Jonghyun I've been trying to call you for the past hour!" Onew says in annoyance.

 "Sorry hyung, I was busy..." Jonghyun says sorrily.

 "Enough of your excuses! Manager hyung just told me that we leave for our trip today in a few hours. MInho and I are coming home now, so get ready so we can leave!" 

 "Mwuh? But...I haven't told ______ ah about it yet..."

 You look at him in confusion. "Tell me what?" You ask looking at him in confusion. 

 "YAH YOU BABO! TELL HER NOW! Annyeong... And make sure you order chicken for the ride there..."

 "Okay hyung." Then he hangs up the phone and looks at Key. "Apparently we're leaving today." He tells Key sighing.

 Your heart started racing. After all that happened today, they were leaving you? Jonghyun noticed you going pale. You cover your face with your hands to hide your tears. You were still in so much shock from what just happened. And you were freezing. He puts his arms around you and then kisses the top of your head.

 "______ ah, you're coming with us." He whispers smiling. 

 You look at him for a moment in confusion. You then look at Key who smiles and nods. "Where are we going?" You ask thoughtfully. 

 "To a hot spring." Key tells you excitedly while running to Taemin's room to wake him up and get ready.

 Jonghyun smiles at you and notices the smile on your face. You had always wanted to go to a hot spring, or even just on a vacation. And you were happy that you could do it with the people you wanted to the most. 

 You clap your hands excitedly and then run to your room and start packing. Jonghyun watches you for a bit from the door smiling to himself. "She probably doesn't remember." He says to himself quietly so no one would hear. He then went to his room, and started packing himself.

************

WOO! hot spring YAY!

anywho what did you guys thing? krystal isnt going to be in this one anymore. shes going to come back in the sequel though =)

please comment and subscribe !

thanks for reading :)

************

comment replies <3:

@DivineKismet: haha i know she makes me mad too :P and thank you :)

@chicken_onew: yes yes, krystal isnt really like this in real life. but the point is that youre supposed to hate her in the story because she is a devious person kekeke :P dont worry :) he did !

@ChocoLove130: hehe yes we all are :) ...hopefully no one thinks shes like this in real life >.<