New Beginning

Forgotten Memories

 

omg its the last chapter O_O

thank you to all the people who kept with the story even when i was updating slow >_<

i know it was sad, but the sequel wont be all that sad hehehe :P

thank you to all of my subscribers and to everyone who commented, i really appreciate it :)

i hope you all like the last chapter kekeke !

*********

 You open your eyes and smile to yourself at the memory of the night before. You roll over onto your side and you feel an arm snake around you. You then feel yourself being brought closer to another body. You start blushing madly because of the state you were in. Let's just say, you still hadn't gotten dressed from last night.

 You chuckle to yourself as you feel him nuzzle you. You turn around and face him and kiss his nose softly. You then look at the clock and see that it is only four in the morning. He kisses you softly on the lips and then closes his eyes and falls asleep again. You turn away from him and slowly begin getting up, until you felt his arm tighten around your body so you couldn't leave.

 You begin pouting, you then sneeze softly and that wakes him up. He looks at you tiredly and then smiles goofily. "Jonghyun...let me go." You say obviously.

 "Hmm...nah." He says kissing your neck softly. 

 You begin laughing and you feel his kisses going down your shoulder. You shiver and then begin sitting up. Jonghyun looks at you and smiles. He admires your body from top to bottom. It was his, everything about you was his, and he was yours. He would never leave you and he always wanted to be with you no matter what happened, even if you forgot him, he would never forget you. 

 You stand and begin putting your clothes back on. Once you were fully dressed you see Jonghyun falling back to sleep, you go over to him and kiss him on the cheek softly and then start walking towards the living room area. You feel your legs slowly starting to collapse, but you soon remember how to walk. You sigh as your legs begin hurting and you sit on the couch silently. 

 You feel tears going down your cheeks as you soon understand that it was all coming to an end. Soon you were going to be in a situation that you couldn't control, and that scared you. You didn't know what to do, you didn't know what was going to happen. Everything scared you! 

 As you were sitting on the couch, you hear a door open. You stare wide eyed and see Taemin walking to the kitchen. He walked right past you without noticing and then walked right back to his room with a glass of milk. You look at him weirdly and then he notices you.

 "______ ah? What are you doing up so early?" He asks in confusion.

 "I can't sleep anymore." You explain while smiling and wiping your tears before he could see. He nods in understanding and then begins walking away slowly. You sigh thankfully and then you see a pen and paper sitting beside you. 

 You look at it thoughtfully and then you begin writing a letter. When you were finished that one, you signed it and put it in an envelope. You then got another piece of paper and wrote a letter to Jonghyun telling him what to do with the other letter. 

 Dear Jonghyun,

 I know, it's been long since I wrote you a letter back, but here I am sitting in the living room of that hotel we were staying at in January of 2010. The night you planned for me was amazing, and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. You've always been there for me, and you've saved me countless amounts of times. 

 I wish I could be with you forever like we promised, but I don't know what state I'm in now, I don't even know if I remember you. Or even if I'm dead. If I'm dead, I can guarantee that I remember you, because you know what they say, when you die, all of your memories flood back to you. 

 If there was one thing I could wish, it would be to never leave your side, and to never see you upset or cry. Please, if I'm not with you anymore, don't cry, it'll only make me sad. And I'll always be watching over you, from wherever I am. I'm always with you, even if you can't see me, if you close your eyes and think of me, I'll be there. 

 Now, to continue on. The other note that is in the envelope, if you wish to read it you can. But the note, is for me. If I'm alive please give me the note. Unless I remember everything, just throw it out, and we'll forget that any of this even happened and we'll start from the beginning. Never leaving each other, always being there for each other. We could get married, and have a family. We can be happy.

 But, in the case that I don't remember anything...give me the letter. 

 Please remember Jonghyun, you will always be my first and only love. And you will always be the person I wanted to be with. The person I wanted to do everything with. And I did. I did everything with you. And it was only you, it was always you. My heart flutters every time your around me, every time you touch me, every time you kiss me, every time I'm with you. And it's only you.

 Remember even if my brain doesn't remember you, my heart always will. And even if I don't remember you now. I will. I will come back to you. And we will be together like we always promised, from when we were younger. I remember everything about you, and I love it all.

 Please, never forget me. Because I will never truly forget about you.

 From your love always,

 _______

 You read the letter over again, feeling the tears going down your cheeks. You wipe them away quickly, remembering that you should be thinking positively. You didn't want to die, you didn't want to forget, but you knew it was going to be one or the other. If you remembered you would think that a miracle happened. 

 You wished that would happen, only because you didn't want Jonghyun to cry. You never wanted to see him cry again. You wanted him to always have a smile on his face. But you wanted him to move on if you died, or if you never remembered him. You wanted him to move on and be happy.

 You heart started pounding as you sealed the envelope and started writing Jonghyun's name on it. That was when you felt yourself growing weak. You feel your legs collapsing. Your brain, it was finally shutting down. You smile to yourself as all your memories come back to you. You were laying on the floor while Jonghyun and the others, and Manager Kim called an ambulance and tried to do something. 

 Jonghyun was panicking, he didn't know what he'd do without you. He never wanted you to leave him. He saw you smiling weakly at him. His eyes widen in shock as he sees you handing a letter to him. And then you closed your eyes.

 He thought you were dead. But Manager Kim checked your pulse and assured that you were still alive, only in a coma. 

 By the time you got to the hospital, the doctors were prepping for the surgery. They were waiting for this to happen so they could do the surgery. They were ready for you, and they took you in right away,

 As they were all waiting for the surgery to end, Jonghyun read the letter you gave to him. As he read it, tears streamed down his cheeks. Key sat there comforting him as much as he could. Jonghyun was already too far gone. He didn't think it would happen so soon, so suddenly. Was it because you were worked so hard that night? He didn't understand.

 He never felt this way in his life. He sat there staring at the sign. Even when his mother came, he didn't notice her, he didn't care, he only wanted to make sure you were alive. He was shaking, and he was pacing waiting and waiting. 

 He fell asleep an hour into the surgery. They were all thankful that he was finally calm. He was sleeping, probably dreaming about you. Key watched him as he slept, they all ended up falling asleep, except for Manager Kim and Mrs. Kim. They were waiting up for eight hours until your surgery was over.

 Once they wheeled you out to a room, they were thankful. It meant you were still alive. A doctor walks up to them and Mrs. Kim listens to what he had to say.

 "Since Mrs. Kim is written as her guardian for the time being, we will tell you the news. We were able to fix most of the problem. She should wake up heathy soon. And she will be able to live a long healthy life, unless the disease begins spreading again. Now, at the moment she is still in a coma. We are hoping she will pull out of it soon, because if she doesn't her brain may shut down for good." The doctor explained.

 Mrs. Kim nods and then sighs. "Will she remember?" She asks hopefully.

 "We cannot know that answer until she wakes up. She could remember parts of her past, she could remember it all, she could remember nothing. We need people who can help her remember here, if she needs it. Please, be patient and wait for her to awaken." 

 Manager Kim and Mrs. Kim nod and the doctor leaves quickly. They found all the boys awake and staring at them worriedly. All of them wanted you to remember, but none of them would know until you woke up. They all waited anxiously for you to wake up.

***

 They waited two days, then two weeks, then two months. They waited for a year. Jonghyun visited you everyday. He stayed with you everyday. 

 One day when he was there changing your flowers, he came over and held your hand softly.

 "______ ah, it's been a year. I'm still waiting for you to wake up and come back to me... please... wake up." Jonghyun says, tears streaming down his cheeks.

 He leaned his head on your stomach and did nothing but sit there. This is what he did whenever he could. He would come here, and read the letter you gave him. The one for you. The one that you wrote to yourself about all your memories. He was hoping it would help you for when you woke up. 

 He had fallen asleep. He didn't know how long it had been, but when he woke up he noticed your eyelids moving. He also felt your hand tightening around his.

 You heard everything that was being said to you. You didn't know who it was, his voice was muffled, but you could tell it was someone who cared about you a lot. But your eyes, they just wouldn't open. They didn't want to. 

 But now was the time, you were going to force them open. You didn't like sleeping for this long. It was like your whole day was being wasted. So you decided that it was so light outside, you would wake up.

 As you open your eyes, you see someone staring at you with wide eyes. You look around the room in confusion. You couldn't tell where you were. This white room seemed familiar, but nothing came to mind, it was as if you couldn't remember. You still couldn't see the guy's face, the one who was talking to you.

 You saw that he had brown hair, and that he was very well toned. You stare at him as he stared at you. Then there was yelling. You cover your ears at the loud noise. It killed your ears, you thought you were going to go deaf. You heart started pounding, what was going on? Where were you? 

 "Um..where am I?" You ask quietly. Your throat hurt, like you hadn't spoken in years. 

 "The hospital." The guy tells you softly. You could see him more now. You noticed he looked like your childhood friend Jonghyun. But it couldn't be him. What would he be doing in the USA?

 "Oh, wae?" You ask in confusion.

 There was no answer as the doctors came in and examined you and asked questions.

 "How old are you?" A doctor asks.

 "I'm...seventeen." You say obviously.

 "Eighteen now actually." Another doctor says.

 You give them a weird look and say nothing. 

 "Where are you?" 

 "In the USA..."

 "No, you're in Korea."

 "Since when?"

 "Since...about a year ago."

 You look around the room in confusion. What was going on? Where was your umma? What were you doing here? Oh, it was probably because of that disease you had that never progressed.

 They didn't know, but while you were asleep, your brain created a different reality for you. One where you never came back to Korea, so you had never seen Jonghyun again. It was a reality that no one could explain. 

 "Do you remember him?" Asks a doctor.

 You nod. "He was my best friend when I was a child. We grew apart after I left Korea." You say obviously.

 "What are your feelings for him?"

 "We actually fought before I left for the USA, so I believe I don't like him all that much."

 Jonghyun's eyes widened. 

 "You were...in love with me!" He tells you hurt.

 You stare at him in disbelief. The doctors then asked for someone to him out before something bad happened. You didn't understand. Why did he think you were in love with him? Why was your heart pounding?

 You didn't say anything. You just stare at him in thought. You just ignored him, you didn't care right at this point. He lied to you, and that was the last straw. How could he ever say you were in love with him after what he did to you?

 You sigh as you stare out the window at another new day. You knew the starting of a new beginning was now coming...

************

KYA I AM DONE!

i know the ending wasnt happy >_<

BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A HAPPY NEXT ENDING I SWEAR!

anywho, i hope you all like it :)

please, comment and subscribe :)

AND i am going to start the sequel soooon! but first im going to update my other story and then i shall start writing it. please be patient and i hope you all read it :)

its going to be called Always Remember! I'm going to put the foreword up today so whoever wants to can add it to their subscriptions so you dont have to keep coming and looking for it! 

thanks all <3

***********

comment replies <3

@shineechocofreak: keke thank you :) and the sequel is coming very soon, probably in the next couple of days i am hoping =)

@xangel429x: yes their anniversary! hehe thank you, and i know it makes me sad too :( SEQUEL COMING SOON!

@chicken_onew: hehe yes, definitely the best night of your life :P

@DivineKismet: YERPS A SEQUEL!

@TIllie: haha i know hes just soooo cute! haha youre just going to have to wait for the sequel to see what happens next :) hehe im glad your happy, and updated =)