Stalker

Forgotten Memories

 

chapter 15!

thanks for the comments :)

***********

 A few weeks later was when it hit, and it hit hard. Everything was going haywire in your life, jumbling from one thing to another, and it was really bad. Krystal had been sending notes to you, and they were all threats. They scared you, but you never told anyone about them, you didn't want them to worry.

 You would burn every note you got after reading them. Why was she doing this to you? You understood what she said, but there must have been more than just that. It made you worry. What was she going to do now? Was she going to attack you again? Was she really that desperate

 It scared you to think about, why was she after you? What did you ever do to her? You knew that she didn't like you from the very start, but why had it gotten so much worse?

 You were sitting on the couch staring at the TV blankly. It was three in the morning, and you couldn't sleep. Everyday, you felt as though someone had been following you, and it always frightened you. You didn't tell anyone, because you didn't want them to worry while they were so busy. 

 Jonghyun walked in the door stretching. You didn't even notice them walk in. They were coming back from a concert, it was really late, they were all shocked to still see you up. Usually you'd fall asleep around eleven, it wasn't very often that you would be up this late. 

 Minho noticed your hands shaking. His eyes widened in worry. He shook his head thinking it was just his imagination, when he saw the shaking didn't stop. Jonghyun took your hand, noticing how upset you looked and then kissed your fingers. You slowly turn your head towards him in confusion. "When did you guys get here?" You ask in confusion. 

 "Just now." Key says knowing. You nod to them and then go back to staring at the TV in silence. You slowly pull your hand from Jonghyun and place both of them around his waist. You close your eyes as you lean into his chest. He looks at you worriedly and then motions for everyone to go so he could talk to you. 

 "_________ ah what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks you lifting your chin so he could get a better look at your face. There were tears streaming down them. It seemed like they were endless. You hadn't even realized you were crying until he asked you why. The truth was, you didn't know why. 

 "I don't know." You tell him quietly. You close your eyes and open them again to see him staring at you weirdly. He touched your cheek and realized that the bruise you got when they were at Star King was still there. He caressed your cheek and smiled at you softly. You sigh and then put your head on his shoulder and soon fall asleep. 

***

 The next morning you woke up on the couch in the exact same position you fell asleep in. You look over at Jonghyun and sigh. You then slightly cough and Jonghyun opens his eyes to the sound of you coughing. He looks at you worriedly and sighs. He realized from a few days ago that you were catching a cold. Since none of them had really been around lately none of them could take care of you.

 He felt bad always having to leave you on your own, but he didn't know if it was safe to let you come outside with them again. He knew you had been going out on your own, but with him, was another story. Every time the two of you went out together, now since the rumor was that you two were together, his fans would always follow them. They even made comments about you, comments that he didn't really like.

 But of course, he never did anything because you always asked him to let it go, and since he wouldn't want you to be upset, he always did. You didn't want to cause problems for him, and him being mean or rude to his fans would have a bad impact on his image. You didn't want him to be looked at as the mean one. But then again you didn't want him to be looked at as the erted one either...

 "Oppa, do you have a schedule again today?" You ask him quietly.

 He looks at you and nods, but then he remembered that Taemin was going to be staying home today because he was also getting sick, which meant that Key, because he's such a mother figure, would stay home to take care of him. And of course he would also take care of you too. 

 "Are you going to be late today?" 

 He nods again. You didn't want him to be late again. You wanted to see him come home at least once this week. Yesterday didn't count because you didn't even realize they were back until you noticed they were all staring at you. You sigh in frustration and then stand and go to the kitchen. You decided you were going to make breakfast because you were hungry, and you wanted to keep your mind off of how paranoid you were being.

 As you were making rice you feel arms go around your waist. You look back at Jonghyun and smile at him. You give him a quick peck on the cheek and then continue making breakfast. Once it was done, everyone was awake. You checked the clock, nine in the morning. You look around for a moment and notice Taemin wasn't there. 

 "Onew oppa, where's Taemin?" You ask in confusion.

 Onew looks at you for a moment and then tells you that he's sick. You sigh sadly and then start making some soup for him. Since you were the only woman in the house, you took on everyday duties, like cooking, cleaning, washing clothing, grocery shopping and all that stuff. So you usually went out alone, even though they all asked you not to. If you didn't nothing would get done.

 Key looks at you worriedly as he notices you start coughing lightly. Jonghyun looks at him and then gestures for Key to follow him into his room. Once the two of them were alone they made sure no one was listening. "______ ah is getting sick isn't she?" Key asks worriedly.

  Jonghyun nods and feels his hands start shaking. He was worried. He didn't want you to get sick. You were weak already as it was, and you getting sick was not a good thing. Key grabs his hands and tries to calm him down. "Don't worry about anything, I'll make sure she gets better." He assures Jonghyun.

 Jonghyun gives him a thankful look and then they hear the door across from theirs open. They knew it was you going into Taemin's room to check on him. You were always so worried about all of them, and they were always so worried about you. They didn't like seeing you weak, and still trying to make them all happy and comfortable when they were sick or tired, or being mean. They all knew, they had snapped at you a few times from being out from early hours of the morning, until ridiculous hours of the night. 

 Key and Jonghyun stick their heads out the door and see you sitting on Taemin's bed smiling at him. Taemin was smiling back, he looked quite happy. Jonghyun knew, you had something about you that would make everyone calm and it would make them happy. And he knew that you loved being around all of them, they all loved being around you too. They only wished they could somehow help you through all of this.

 They knew you were always in pain, even if your never told them you were. They wanted to make your days with them happy ones, but when they weren't there, there was nothing they could do. They didn't like leaving you alone almost everyday while they went out and did their schedules. So they decided they would take some time off and take you somewhere nice. Even though it was winter, they could go to a hot spring or something. 

 "How are you feeling?" You ask Taemin with a smile.

 He looks at you with tired eyes. He was thankful you were talking to him. He didn't want to be alone when he was sick, he hated being alone. 

 "I'm alright, hopefully I can get better soon!" He says smiling.

 You didn't understand how someone with a fever could still be as happy and energetic as Taemin was. He was so cute! "What have you guys been doing everyday? For food and everything?" You ask worriedly. You knew that when they were this busy, they usually didn't eat as much as they were supposed to. And that was a reason why they get sick easily. Jonghyun almost lost his voice until you made him drink six bottles of water a day for two weeks. 

 Those two weeks were hell. Key also got a cold that week, Minho had hurt his ankle, and Onew was was crazy busy, which left you and Taemin taking care of everyone. And then you started getting a cold, but it didn't progress into anything thank god. "Um, we haven't been able to eat or sleep much because we're always so busy!" Taemin says worriedly.

 You look at him and then out the door and Key and Jonghyun who were watching you. They smile at you innocently and then shut the door to Jonghyun's room. "Babos...anyways if you need anything call me or Key oppa. And be sure to rest and eat your soup, you'll get better soon!" You tell him knowing.

 He nods to you, and then you and him continue talking about movies and TV shows, and about how well their performances were coming. He soon fell asleep, and you knew it was cue to leave. You went into the kitchen and saw Key baking cookies. You stare at him in complete confusion. 'Why the heck is he baking cookies?'

 You sit down at the table and then start giving yourself a french manicure. You didn't realize Key had stopped what he was doing to watch you. Was this what you did when you were home alone? When you were bored and had no one to talk to? You texted him sometimes, but he knew that sometimes he couldn't get back to you because he was busy. She would text them all, but they usually couldn't text back.

 He was wondering what you did everyday to keep yourself busy. He sat there watching you and then he saw you smile to yourself. "Do you find this interesting?" You ask him chuckling. He smiles at you and then nods.  

 "You have really steady hands, it's the total opposite of your klutziness." He jokes with you. You chuckle and then continue with your nails. As you sit there doing you nails you heard Taemin start coughing. 

 "Oppa, do you know if we have any medicine?" You ask him worriedly.

 Key gets up and looks in the cupboard and shakes his head. You sigh and then decide that you were going to go out and get some. Just incase someone else starts getting sick too. "Okay, I'll go out and get some now. And I'll be back soon." You tell him going into Jonghyun's room and grabbing one of his sweaters. You didn't want to wear a jacket, and since their fans were following the other three around they wouldn't bother with you.

 You put on your hat, mitts, and running shoes and then go out. You look around making sure no one saw you, and continued on your way when no one was there. 

 You walk out and walk to the convenience store to grab some chocolate that you had been craving and then you headed to the pharmacy. But what you didn't realize was that someone was following you.

 This guy, he was hired by Krystal to stalk to you to anything it took to get you out of Jonghyun's life. She didn't care what happened to you. She just knew you had to pay. She didn't care if you were sick, she knew you only used it as an excuse to get people to like and feel sorry for you. She thought you were conniving, no she knew you were. 

 She wanted you to suffer for what you said to her. She was not jealous of you. Why would she be jealous of someone like you. You took advantage of Jonghyun's kindness, she knew he was only with you because he felt sorry for you, otherwise he would be with her! 

 As the man walked down the street following you, watching your every move, he was deciding when to take you. He had a lot of fun things for you and him to do. He couldn't wait. As he watches you walk into the pharmacy, he waits in the alley making his plan. He knew, now was the time to take you, he had been following you for three weeks, and now was the time. He would make you pay for what you did to the person he loved. 

 Yes, he was in love with Krystal, and that was the only reason he would do this for her. He would go as far as killing you to satisfy Krystal. He didn't care what happened to him. His mind was twisted by her jealousy. He only wanted her for himself, he knew that once he was rid of you, Jonghyun would come after him, and that would be the time to get him...

 Ten minutes later he spotted you walking in the opposite direction of him. "Sneaky..." He said to himself in annoyance. He slowly made his side to the other side of the road and waited for you.

 You were in a hurry. You needed to get back, Taemin was getting worse and you needed to give him medicine. You sped up your walking and as you were a few blocks from the house you noticed someone in black had been following you since you left the house. You turned around to see no one. You stare around in confusion and as you were about to continue walking you felt someone put a cloth over your mouth.

 You struggle to get out of the man's grasp. You start kicking your feet as he takes you into an alleyway. You start crying and try to scream, but it was muffled by his cloth. You thought you were going to get , or even worse, be killed! You continue kicking until you feel a snap in your shoulder and you feel pain go through your body. 

 The man had his face hidden by a ski mask, but you knew he was smirking at you. You were scared out of your mind. He held onto your wrists so you couldn't use them. You try to scream again but you found that you couldn't. You felt too weak. Your mind was going blank. Everything was going black. He drugged you. You close you eyes, if these were going to be your last moments, you at least wanted to dream. You wanted to dream about Jonghyun and your friends. 

 Then, your mind went blank.

***********

sorry it took so long to update again >.<

i hope you all liked it :)

please keep reading!

***********

comment replies <3:

@anjel_antoinette: haha, no this isn't the end yet :P theres going to be a few more chapters after this one before i end it :)

@YoruxRuki: thank you :) im going to update again tomorrow ! im going to try to finish this story before i have to go to school >.<

@MochixxxBliss: yes krystal knows all about the disease, she just doesnt care because shes really jealous and evil lol :P there always has to be the antagonist no?

@shineechocofreak: lol yeah she really is :P YES i agree poor you >.<

@chicken_onew: i dont really like her, but a like fx, i like their music haha. yeah her attitude in this really pisses me off too hehe :P

@iluvmyblingbling: yeah i know, what a b***h :) lol but at least it wasnt something sharp

@bunnywinglum: haha thanks for liking it :) and i guess youre going to have to keep reading and see what happens. it may be surprising :P and i know krystal sooo fits it haha

@kliv173: lol its alright, im glad you commented :) and im also happy you liked the update !

@last_farewell: thanks :) i know krystal is so bad >.<

@BabyyGee: haha maybe you will :P i think she needs a beating as well, shes too mean >.< i think she needs to be taught a lesson..dont you? xD