The Fight Starts

Forgotten Memories

thanks for all the comments :)

and sorry for the long wait >_<

i am on vacation and i decided that i couldn't let you all wait anymore !

************

 You felt a pain in your head. You collapse to the ground as you stare at Krystal with a metal pole in her hands. Did she just hit you in the head? You felt warm liquid trailing down your cheek. You touched it in shock, you were hoping it wasn't blood, but you were unfortunate. 

 The blood was trailing down your face, down your neck, You were laying on your back staring up at Krystal. Why was she doing this to you? You didn't understand at all. Why did everything hurt so much? You try to get up, but you feel someone push you down. You gasp in shock as you feel the wind get knocked out of you.

 Your breathing was getting harsher, something you didn't think was all that good. It scared you, you wanted to call out for Jonghyun, anyone! But you knew your attempts would go to waste. You felt weight go onto your back, you felt a crack in your shoulder. It didn't hurt, you thought it just cracked because it needed to. 

 Krystal giggles, the giggle sounded like it was coming from a crazy person. You tried to forget about the pain in your head as you felt someone pull your hair. You didn't cry, you promised yourself you wouldn't give her the gratitude. You wouldn't let her see your tears that she didn't deserve to see. 

 "This is what you get for getting in my way!" You hear her yell at you while she hit your head into the cement. Still, you didn't cry. You didn't make a sound, not even a gasp. You were silent

 She gets off of you and turns you around to see your face. She wanted to see your tears. She was surprised when she found you smiling at her. You were mocking her, there was no way you were going to give her any satisfaction. "WHY WON'T YOU JUST CRY!" She yells at you while slapping you.

 Still that little smile didn't come off your face. She was getting angrier. Never in her life, even when she broke your leg, did you ever cry in front of her. She wanted to see the tears she created. She hated that you would never cry. 

 "Because...I've had much worse!" You tell her calmly. 

 She slapped you again. Nothing came from your mouth. But your smile soon faded. Soon you started smirking at her. Her eyes widened in surprise. You didn't do anything, you didn't fight her back, you knew if you did you would lose anyways in the state you were in. Your head, it was pounding, you felt everything going dull, but you wouldn't let yourself pass out. 

 "YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! YOU HAVE THE PERFECT LIFE! EVERYONE LOVES YOU!" She yells at you.

 You shake your head at her as you lay there. "So you're jealous?" You ask her in shock. This time, she punched you in the stomach. It hurt, it hurt a lot. You felt your breathing getting even harder. You held back the tears that were threatening to come out. You wouldn't let them.

 "!" She yells at you and punches you in the chest. 

 She smirks as she sees the first tear come. You push her off of you and get up, you start running. Gasping for air you kept running. You went around, back to the van where you saw Manager Kim standing there looking worried.

 The second he saw you he gasped in shock. He couldn't believe his eyes. You were bleeding from your head, there was a bruise on your cheek, you were limping, and you weren't even crying. You ran to him and stopped. "Don't tell him." You whisper and then collapse to your knees. 

 It hurt so much. Krystal watched you from afar smirking. She still wasn't satisfied. She was going to make sure, and soon, that you were hurt...very bad. 

 Manager Kim gets down beside you and examines your head. Out of the corner of your eye you see Onew walking towards the two of you. Once he spotted you, he knew something was wrong. He broke into a run and reached the two of you. He looks at Manager Kim for an answer. But even he didn't know what happened.

 "______ ah! What happened!?" Onew asks in complete shock.

 "Nothing." You tell him quietly.

 "_______ sshi this is not nothing! Someone attacked you! Who was it?" Manager Kim asks worriedly.

 You shake your head at them. You weren't going to tell them it was Krystal. You may not like her, she may have attacked you, she may want to ruin your life, but you didn't want to ruin hers. You didn't want to be the reason of someone's downfall... You would make her the reason of her downfall. 

 This was war now. 

***

 After Manager Kim took you to the medical center without anyone noticing you went and sat with him in a private section during the show. You sigh and touch your head, it still hurt. You see Jonghyun glance at you and you sigh. He knew he was being mean to you this morning, but he didn't like that you didn't worry about yourself.

 He really didn't want you worrying about him when you were the one that was hurting. You were the one that could die at any moment. He didn't know what he'd do without you. He didn't want to lose you, and the thought of it made his heart break. His heart broke every time he noticed you getting worse. He never wanted this to happen to you. He never wished this upon anyone.

 "Hyung, what's wrong?" Jonghyun heard someone ask him. He looked over and saw Amber giving him a worried look. He smiled at her and told her it was nothing. But then he noticed Key was also looking at him worriedly. He looked at you. Why was everyone giving him a worried look?

 You gesture to him to meet you on the side of the stage during a break. He gave you a slight nod and then during break, he came over to see you. You wrap your arms around his waist and then bring him to a private area where you two could talk. Something was wrong with him, you knew something was. You could tell by the look on his face. It worried you.

 Once you knew no one was watching you hold his hands and he moves your hair out of your face. He saw the bruise on your cheek. He looks at you concerned as you realize. You smile at him innocently and then tell him that it only happened because of your klutziness.

 He didn't believe you, but he wasn't going to tell you that. There was no way he would. All you saw in his eyes, was worry, and you didn't want to see that look. You wanted him to be happy, that was all you wanted. 

 "Really, I'm okay." You assure him.

 He gives you a sad look. You knew he knew, soon everything was going to get much worse, but you were ready for it, the question was, was he?

 "What's going to happen when it gets worse?" He asks you, putting his head on your shoulder. You didn't know what to tell him. What would make him feel better? Did he want the truth, or did he want something that was a complete lie. Telling him everything was going to be okay, would be a complete lie. Telling him you were never going to leave him, was also a complete lie. 

 You knew, and you didn't know how you knew, but you knew somehow you were going to leave him. Whether it was with death, or because you completely forget about him again you didn't know. 

 He noticed it, your sniffles, your body tensing, you trying to hold back your tears. He knew it all. He raised his head to see your face. He saw you fighting your tears. He wipes one that was streaming down your face. You hug him and cry into his chest. You didn't want any of this. You wished this disease wasn't real. You wished this was all a dream, that you would wake up and you would be healthy.

 You didn't want him to go through this pain. You wanted to go through it alone. You didn't want to burden him.

 "Mwuh?" He asks quietly.

 You didn't realize you said that all out loud. You look up at him and he was giving you a look of disbelief. "_______ ah, I'm here because I want to be." 

 You see a smile come across his face. He shook his head at you and then kissed you passionately. You felt the world stop. You felt that just for a moment, it was only you and him in the world, and you were finally happy.

**************

yay done!

sorry if it wasnt that good >_<

anyways, i did the pole and it seems lots of people want me to make a sequel to this, so i am going to

i dont know what im going to call it yet so if anyone has any ideas, they would be much appreciated!

*************

comment replies <3

@chicken_onew: no no, you arent allowed to die :)

@darkwater92: haha im glad you like it so much :) sorry for the long wait >_<

@YoruxRuki: lets see what she does next :)

@4everShinee: thanks :) i really appreciate it, im glad you like both of them. i put a lot of thought into them before i started writing them ! yes yes all of SHINee knows about her condition from when she was in the hospital. they had to go in to get ready >_< and krystal is just plain evil :|

@iluvmyblingbling: well you got to find out, but there is much more to come... thanks for being patient, sorry for the late update 

@wendextie2: i know i agree >_< she should just go away ! ahaa imagine it was that easy :P yes she doesnt understand, she should just run along and stop bothering everyone :) oooh i know i love him <3

@last_farewell: i know :( she has a really messed up life. itll get better soon :) yes, yes she really is. and thanks :)