Anniversary

Forgotten Memories

 

 hehe thanks for the comments and subscribing :)

kya sorry for taking so long to update >_< my laptop died and i couldnt charge it :(

anywho chapter 17 =D

**********

 You were sitting in a bus driving to the hot spring. It was a long drive, almost three hours. The long hours went by while you were sitting in the back with Taemin. You chuckle as he falls asleep on you. Jonghyun and Key were sitting together near the middle, and Minho and Onew were sitting in the very front. Everyone kept looking back at you in worry. 

 You just wanted to forget about what happened, and you were hoping that this trip would do just that. Halfway through the trip Key and Jonghyun came to join you and Taemin in the back. They were singing along to music and making jokes. A few of them made you laugh, until you felt tiredness taking you over. 

 Taemin was awake and singing and laughing with his hyungs and they noticed you fell asleep against the window. Taemin and Jonghyun switched seats so he could sit beside you. He leaned your head on him, and almost instantly you wrapped your arms around him and smiled. You were having a good dream that you never wanted to wake up from, but you knew that was impossible.

 A couple hours later you felt someone shake your arm. You open your eyes and see Jonghyun smiling at you sweetly. You felt your eyes getting droopy. You were so tired, and you really didn't want to walk. You ignore Jonghyun and go back to sleep again, you hear a sigh.

 "She's tired?" Key asks chuckling to Jonghyun. Jonghyun gives Key a look and then raises his eyebrow as Key blew in your ear. That earned him a whack in the face. Taemin and Onew who were watching from behind started laughing so hard they were dying. Key pouts and then walks over to them and whacks them in the back of the head. The four of them were watching you as Minho checked into their room. 

 "What do we do?" Taemin asks in thought.

 "I'm hungry, I want chicken." Onew says obviously. 

 "I'll give you chicken if you wake up _______." Key says challenging. 

 Jonghyun chuckles and then he watches as Onew starts  tickling you. You open your eyes wide, they all thought you were awake, until you rolled over and face the other way. "I didn't realize it was so hard to wake someone up..." Onew says in confusion.

 "You're kidding me...right?" Key asks giving him an obvious look.

 "Huh?" Onew asks thoughtfully.

 "Hyung, you're the hardest person to wake up every morning..." Taemin says smirking.

 "LIES!" Onew states walking off the bus pouting.

 "I didn't realize he was so sensitive about that..." Jonghyun says laughing.

 You open your eyes and notice the snow outside. Your eyes widened. You were finally there! You get up and walk off the bus quickly. You look around you in awe, the place was amazing. It was huge! You were so excited. You run up to the doors and were about to walk in when something held you back. You see your sleeve got caught on the door. You stare at it in annoyance and pull, which causes you to fall over.

 You pout and then stare up at Jonghyun and Taemin who were chuckling to themselves. "HA I GOT HER UP! KEY YOU OWE ME CHICKEN!" Onew yells back to Key laughing evilly.

 Key rolls his eyes and then catches up to the rest of them. He sees you on the ground and also starts chuckling to himself. While you were sitting there, Jonghyun comes and helps you up. The snow was cold, and you were now shivering. They all sigh and then take you inside. "Maybe you should go into the bath already?" Jonghyun asks thoughtfully.

 You shake your head, you didn't really want to go yet, you would decide whether to go or not soon. You all go to your room and you put your stuff away and organize things. You then go and lay on your bed tiredly. You didn't feel like doing anything, you just wanted to sleep. 

 You sigh and then you notice Jonghyun staring at you. He was at the door just smiling at you. You sigh and smile, and then you fall asleep.

 Two days later you were sitting in the pool getting warm when you see someone poke their heads over the fence. You stare at Onew shaking your head. "We have chicken!" He says excitedly. 

 "Chincha?" You ask in surprise. He nods as you see him get hit in the back of the head by Key. 

 "No, we don't have chicken. He was just trying to get out of the pool so he could do karaoke with you haha..." Key says smiling widely.

 You give him a look and then chuckle. They were all acting so weird lately, more laid back and they laughed more. They seemed to have no threat in the world. It made you so happy. As you got out of the pool you put your towel around you. Now you needed to go take a shower, which you didn't really want to do...

 No one noticed you sneak into the bathroom, they all thought you were still in the pool. So when they knew you weren't listening, they started talking. 

 "______ ah seems to be happier lately." Minho comments smiling.

 "You noticed too?" Key asks in thought. 

 They all nodded. They were happy that you were happier. It seemed like you had totally forgotten about what happened with Krystal. Yes, it had kept your mind off of it, but sooner or later, it was bound to come back and haunt you. You hated thinking about it, thinking how close you came to dying. If Jonghyun hadn't come when he did you would be dead. You close your eyes in thought, you were happy he saved you, and now you would always be thankful to him.

 As you come out of the bathroom they stopped talking. You didn't think anything of it, you already knew they were talking about you, and thankfully you never really thought anything of it. Jonghyun had noticed you were gaining some weight back so you weren't bones anymore. 

 You walk into the kitchen and find them all setting the table or cooking dinner. But the weird thing was, there were only four plates. You stare in confusion as Taemin comes up to you and points to the door. "Am I supposed to leave?" You ask in confusion.

 Taemin shakes his head and then opens his mouth to speak when Key comes over and covers it. Key smiles at you innocently as you being walking out the door. 

 You saw rose petals, they were scattered everywhere. You saw as there was a table set for two, the lights were dim and there were candles everywhere. Suddenly you felt very inappropriate in your pajamas for this type of environment. You sigh looking around for someone when you feel arms go around you. You smile to yourself instantly.

 "How do you like it?" You hear Jonghyun whisper in your ear.

 "It's beautiful, but why did you do this?" You ask in confusion. 

 "Our anniversary."

 You had completely forgotten, it had felt like you two had been together forever. You didn't even realize it was your anniversary. You knew it had been around five months, but wasn't it sort of early? You thought they had always waited until the sixth month to do something like this. But then again, next month you may not even remember him. 

 You turn to face him and thank him with a kiss on the cheek. You hug him tightly, while your cheeks were turning red. You could feel yourself blushing, you were getting embarrassed! Jonghyun leads you to the table and pulls out the seat for you as he poured champagne for both of you. 

 As you two sat and ate and enjoyed yourselves you noticed how mood setting this place was. It made you blush even more, every time he looked at you, you couldn't even look at him. It would make you blush even more. He chuckles at you and then comes over to you and holds out his hand. You look at it for a moment and then realize he is asking you to dance. You hadn't even realized music had started playing. 

 You look at him for a moment and then reach out to him. You take his hand and he leads you to an open area. He puts one of your hands on his shoulder and puts one of his on your hip, he then takes your free one in his own free one and you started swaying to the music. You put your head on his shoulder and he kisses you softly on the lips.

 You smile at each other and then continue dancing. "Do you remember the last time we came here?" He asks suddenly.

 "I didn't before, but now I do. Haha, this is where we had our first kiss, and dance. When my eomma got remarried." You tell him remembering.

 He smiles to himself at the memory. "Though at the time we thought the kiss meant nothing." He concludes.

 "Huh, maybe to you!" You say smiling at him.

 "Hehe, what was it to you then?" He asks in interest.

 "It was my first kiss. And it was with the guy I had liked ever since I was little. It is one of my best memories." You tell him knowing. 

 He kisses your neck softly and then your lips. You then realize what he was doing. And it was working very well. He was seducing you. You knew what he wanted, and you wanted it too. You smile at him and then kiss him passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck as you deepen the kiss even more. 

 You then felt him trailing kisses down your neck and across your collarbone. He ran his fingers slowly up your spine making you shiver. It was like he knew exactly what to do to get you. Like he knew how to make you feel good. He picked you up and carried you to his room and laid you on his bed. He then looked deep into your eyes and asked you one question. "Are you ready?"

 You smile at him and kiss him again and then answer with a simple nod. And that one action made that night, the most memorable night of your life.

**********

done !

hehe omg next chapter is the last one >.<

and then the story is over O_O

i will definitely be starting the sequel right after i am done this story keke, thanks for waiting, and sorry for the long wait!

comment and subscribe <3

**********

comment replies <3:

@xangel429x: hehe, yup there is going to be a sequel  :) hee i know, jonghyun what a great man you are :P and yes, krystal....what to do with her >.<

@shineechocofreak: hehe thanks and there is more to come =)

@YoruxRuki: he is scary in a rage TT_TT haha and yes he came to the rescue YAY! 

@chicken_onew: haha i know shes really bad in this story >.< and she isnt really this bad, but she makes a really good bad character hehe

@Tillie: i know >.< poor her, everything bad happens to her :( ehehe yes at least she does have jonghyun by her side, who knows where shed be without him :P KYA she cant die O_O that would be sad, but you never know, next chapter everything will be revealed about what happens to her :) hehe and thanks =)