9

Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun called for her as it was early evening. The whole day over she had spent her time doing simply nothing. She even had asked the head maid for small work she could do but the head maid had told her that she could give her any work under all circumstances because Jisu know was Baekhyun's property.
Jisu had given her the strangest gaze ever because she was quite sure that she was no ones property. Her mood had been ruined for the rest of the day and she had scared everyone else with her gloomy face.

Loud laughter welcomed her as she entered Baekhyun's residence and Jisu's mood dropped again. Why those women still were there?
Since they were there, Jisu didn't approach Baekhyun immediately. She took another past, which would lead her through an “alley” of statues. Each of them was a master piece, beautiful and unique in their own ways. The surface of the marble was smooth and cool and felt incredible under her fingertips.

She always had admired artists because of their talents and Baekhyun was one of the best she ever had seen... but she couldn't quite grab his character. As for now, the most prominent feature was his aloofness, definitely.
Jisu stopped in front of a statue of a man sitting on a chair. He had his hand folded into each other and resting on one leg. The head was slightly tilted to the side and the statue seemed to have a thoughtful and sad expression on it's face.

It was Jongin. The statue was a portrayal of the young king but in a way Jisu and probably many other people haven't seen him yet.

“Jisu.” Baekhyun called. He stood in her sight and she hurried towards him. His face and his hands were covered with color and he even had it in his hair. The two women laid on the pile of pillows and of course they were . In her mind, a scenario formed where Jisu beat up those two women until they begged for her mercy and an evil grin nearly appeared on her face but she held it in.
As she looked at Baekhyun, she immediately knew that he had seen that smile on her face but he didn't say anything at all.

“Help them get dressed and then help me tidying up.”

The women were not covered in color this time, luckily. “Be careful. Those dresses are made out of silk!” one of the girls growled at Jisu who only nodded and picked the dresses up. Of course she handles those dresses a bit rough but not rough to the point were the textile could get damaged.
“Ouch, insolent girl! The corset is too tight!” the short one called out and Jisu rolled her eyes behind her back. She hurried up to help those women getting dressed up while Baekhyun seemed to make the last touches for his painting.

“See you next time, Baekhyun,” the two women smiled, as each of them kissed him on the lips, before they walked to the door and left.
On her heels Jisu turned away from Baekhyun and started to re-arrange the pillows. Behind her, Baekhyun started to close the opened color bottles and put them back into the box. “How should I wash the brushes?”

He had used seven brushes in total and each of them looked completely differently. “Take a cloth and soak it turpentine and carefully remove the color from the brushes. After that you wash all of them curd soap and don't forget the ferrule. It needs to get cleaned as well.”

The turpentine's scent was so strong and stinging that Jisu nearly dropped the bottle. She carefully soaked the big piece of cloth, before she started to remove the color. Baekhyun started to clean up the place but of course he ignored the color sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter